I got a girl's number 10 minutes ago, what do I do? We met at a frat party. When do I text her? Do we meet for coffee?

I got a girl's number 10 minutes ago, what do I do? We met at a frat party. When do I text her? Do we meet for coffee?

Fitness related: what's your OHP? Mine is 135 lb.

>just getting her number at the party
>not fucking her that night
What the fuck are you doing guy

>what do I do? We met at a frat party.
Be damn sure you use protection

That's now how threads work you dumb cumdump. Post something about actual fitness or go to /adv/.

if you meet at a party invite her to other parties and then fuck her right in the pussy

OHP is 140lbs. Been lifting 5 months.

You're supposed to fuck frat mattresses, not pine after them from afar like some Shakespearian reject. Get your shit together OP.

She wanted to make sure she went home with her friends because she was the most sober. I'm pretty sober too but it's now just hitting me.

I'm trying.

no u.

No.

I'm proud of you. Been lifting g to 2 years and am only at 135 lb. But I also almost only do calisthenics with weighted stuff.

You're supposed to fuck sluts that show up to frat parties not get their number I mean what the fuck are you doing user

But she was cute. What am I to do if she was wanting to go home with her friends instead? She wanted to make sure they were okay. I'm currently taking care of mine.

I'm mostly just kidding but in my experience the girls showing up to frat parties aren't exactly the kind of girls I'd hit up after but that's just me.

She was pretty smart. I'm a junior pre-med fag and we talked about the research projects we're each doing. Kind of sad for a frat a party but it was too damned humid in there so we went outside.

Wait a few days and text her something like hey, it's so and so from the party, do you wanna grab some coffee? She'll either ghost you or be happy you texted her. Coffee is a good casual date, I think you'll be alright

Just smash and dash dude. College is for Fucking as many girls as possible

Betas text. Alphas call.

I've been in this situation before - exactly a year ago, actually, and drunk posted on Veeky Forums. Texted her the morning after and everything went okay but then I met my now-ex girlfriend the week after. I think I only posted because I feel lonely. Everyone is passed out so it's just me.

>I'm a junior pre-med fag and we talked about the research projects we're each doing

oh great two insufferable pre-med fags met.

>What am I to do if she was wanting to go home with her friends instead?
Find a girl that wanted to fuck you instead of just jerking your chain for attention.

I think you're right about this, user. Maybe I'll give her the ol' phone calleroo.

>2017
>wanting to fuck some slut

have some self respect you thirsty beta virgin

>insufferable pre-med fags
100% correct

But we made out/danced for two hours. I think that counts for something, right? That'll show my ex.

Wait for marriage then fag, you only go to college once and I don't regret getting with a few random girls.

Goodnight, sweet princes of Veeky Forums. We're all going to make it.

>meeting a girl at a frat party and only taking her out for coffee
you've missed the window