Gym clothes

What's some good Veeky Forums gym clothes and where do you guys cop your gym clothes?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/will-some-one-tell-the-white-supremacists-to-stop-using-the-word-aryan-incorrectly/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

old tshirts and old basketball shorts that come about top of the knee, never past mid knee

>shorts that come about top of the knee, never past mid knee

Good man

That ass is made for the BBC

I would like to see her reverse ride a BBC

are you black?

I wear my frat phillantropy/rush/sorority tanks and tshirts. Or cutoff shirts that I make myself with old rock band tshirts like Metallica.

Those with dry fit nike shorts, adidas soccer pants, or joggers.

Nike Flyknit racers triple black for shoes. I take em off when I squat or deadlift though.

As long as you dont run around buying gymshark, Alphalete Athletics and whatever.

hypothetically, suppose i did wear these brands... what is wrong with them?

>Veeky Forums gym clothes

Are you there to workout or to pose, you fucking faggot?

you're a faggot

No, I'm white

is this due to the clothes?
i've never seen them before

white or (((white)))?

Overpriced, ugly, tryhard and you're supporting everything that is wrong with fitness.

the last part is spot on but really there is not much difference between gymshark and let's say nikes athletic clothes. i own two gymshark shirts and they actually have amazing build quality, totally worth the money. it's just that most of their clothes are so obnoxiously branded which is a turnoff.

For the price they need to be amazing quality, i use Nike and i pay around 30 dollars per t shirt - see that Gymshark is around 60 % more expensive(Im Danish)

imagine hating yourself so much that you couldn't even picture your own race inside a woman

this. she needs superior bbc.

I wonder if her braps are like, scweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeprrt prrt

>jew

Champion makes a lot of good quality, simple clothes for not that much money.

I NEED THIS. Are there any women lurking? I've been lifting for a while now and it's getting to the point where none of the shoulders or sleeves of clothes fit, same with waist band vs hips sizing and the only shit I have access to is lorna jane or target and don't know where to look online cause most of it seems to be the same..

>wearing shorts
They better be tight unless you want to look like a fucking chicken.
Pic related is the only acceptable length.

Just wrap some cloth like this

As for the major brands, under armour has the best quality while being cheaper or the same cost as others.

American Apparel and Asos have nice body suits.

attach a mcdonald's receipt to your belly with a single piece of scotch tape. make sure you order enough that it covers your penis.

One cheeseburger then

would absolutely destroy any girl that dressed like this

penis + pussy = butthole

t. Fatty

>American Apparel

You can still get them used.

used bodysuits? that's fucking disgusting, fag. if someone's feces is getting into my cunt, it's going to be my own, or a devoted husband, not some stranger.

Old shirt or hoodie depending on the workout and how hot I wanna be.
Old sweat pants or shorts.
I see it as I don't deserve to show off til I'm way past that point.
Same thing with tank tops. It's like I wot be shit in my eyes a year from now. So on and so forth.
If you wear expensive or nice stuff hey I don't care. It mostly just shows me that you have certain cultural aspects about yourself. But for me I feel too showy if I wear nice shit.

I bought one of their hoodies last year which cost me way less than a normal nike hoodie even with shipping across the atlantic

American Apparel is back already, only most of their clothes are not made in America anymore. They have some items that give you the option of American-made for a higher price than an identical sweatshop made item. Oh, and they doubled the price of everything, in some cases more than doubled. Fuck Gildan.

Genetic differences are real but race is mostly social construct. Yeah, a swede is more similar to a sicilian than a sub-saharan, but classifying swedes and sicilians as members of the same "race" is fucking stupid

"white" "race" is a term coined by mongrelized identitarian new-worlders, even today yurops don't see themselves as a collective whitey, they're their own ethnicities/cultures
>inb4 jew

Honestly, if that girl took a loose, hot shit on my stomach, id just ask her to do another and then eat her ass. So hot

Shouldnt have skipped biology class, son

Not an argument

get a job

Still not an argument

>That's literally what they teach in biology classes
>Most /pol/lacks claim that academia is fake anyway
Seriously it's like you guys don't even try to sound consistent

White just means native european, kike.

False, at least according to /pol/ that is, with their muh genetic superiority and muh Albanians are smarter than Indian doctors because of inherent immutable characteristics.

Ad hominems don't help your point either.

>He's not fashionable at all times.

Quit pretending you don't go to the gym to look good faggot.

your fine example of a white cuck this is white ppl remain to be beta of all the races jesus christ lmao
as a black man shit like this raises my T

Any of you guys wear 3/4 sleeves?
I've recently starting working out in long sleeve shirts but consistently roll the sleeves up a little bit and it gets annoying.
Not sure where to look for 3/4 sleeves without just buying baseball shirts

>I've never browsed /pol/ the post
White = European
This is why Jews, Muslims, Japs, etc. aren't seen as white even though they have white skin.

No

You don't understand a thing

Askhenazis are slavic-germanic and dont related to semitic people

theres this big ass marine dude at my gym and I saw him wearing a shirt that said "kill a commie for mommy"

is she redpilled, Veeky Forums?

>roiding
>DBZ
>IG

yes

Russell from Walmart is extremely underrated. You can get an entire gym wardrobe for under $200.

This!

Reminder that the namefag Dominican was cucked by his girlfriend with an Aryan man, and thus was born his hatred for the superior race. Now he spends every waking moment race baiting on Veeky Forums.

>he actually goes out to buy gymclothes
>doesnt wear old worn out clothes instead

Weren't you the guy who said he could only bench 40kg?

Nah, you're wrong. Race is entirely a biological reality.
Whites are genetically inherently more intelligent than other races lol, just a fact.

No, you don't understand anything. Why do you as a Dominican street shitter think you know anything about Europe and Europeans? You're a subhuman who doesn't even know you're not supposed to poop on the street.
Kikes are genetically Semitic, they are a lot more Arab DNA wise than they are European.
Look at some fucking DNA tests mongrel, all Jews have very high concentrations of DNA from Semitic groups.

>social construct
social constructs are important. like pointing out one, assuming its accurate, is going to make everything that everyone has ever learned suddenly disappear?

Shut up subhuman, your opinion is irrelevant

Yeah, Dominican is a shitskin manlet with more estrogen than testosterone. I wish I saved that current body picture of him. Anyone have that?

>calling Aryans subhuman
The triggering has begun

if race is a social construct, why don't blacks just assume a different skin color to keep the police off of them?

>Aryans
Nice bait, t. Afghan and actual Aryan
google.com/amp/s/mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/will-some-one-tell-the-white-supremacists-to-stop-using-the-word-aryan-incorrectly/amp/
Read this before replying

I'm glad I don't look like that dude with the weird ass thin beard

Where do you guys get the best mid-thigh shorts? It's hard as hell to find some good affordable shorts that have the following:
> mid-thigh length
> not too tight waistband (~36)
> pockets
> crotch room so I don't print like a
motherfucker
Want to just wear silkies but don't want to call more attention to myself than my med reg and beard already do

That's hilarious, why would I read a blog about Jewish historical revisionism. You're not Aryan, you're a fucking mongrel with very distant Aryan ancestry. In case you didn't know, Germanics, the Aryans, came to Europe from Northern India. Hence they are also called Indo-Europeans. Some of them during this migration stayed around the Persian region and founded the ancient Persian empire and other civilizations. These Aryans race mixed with shitskins over tens of thousands of years, and the end result is your pathetic subhuman mongrel race.
Europeans are the only pure Aryans in this world left, so, in other words, the only Aryans. You can not call yourself an Aryan just because you have Aryan ancestry from over 12 000 years back, because right now, all you are is a shitskin.
You are using the word Aryan incorrectly, it refers to us Europeans. You are what is called a street shitter.

>I wear my frat phillantropy/rush/sorority tanks and tshirts
Same.

That picture is so incorrect lmao. Even has India on it. Like 99% of Indias population are Dravidians, they don't have a drop of Aryan blood in them.
Not that your people have much more, certainly not enough to be called an Aryan.

Fuck you Jew

>ignores source
>continues to spout retardation
learn2history faggot
North Indians

Your source is a blog by a butthurt shitskin/kike who is trying to rewrite history. You're the one who needs to learn history. Aryans = Germanics. Persians and the high caste Indians are mongrels that are mostly genetically shitskin races such as Arabs and Dravidians, but have a bit of Aryan DNA in them from the Germanics that never went all the way to Europe.

Jesus dude, this is some really basic history, educate yourself. Oh wait, you shitskins don't do that I forgot. You just lie and deceive. You're incapable of educating yourselves or creating anything.

Hah. I know her. Went to the same highschool

penis + pussy = breeding

>not too tight waistband
just buy xl size

store brand of running shorts from your major athletics store?...

But you're objectively wrong, please cite sources that prove Germans called themselves "Aryan" before the modern era

Aryan isn't a genetic thing, it's an ethnic self designation

Look at literally any source like wikipedia or whatever I don't care

not sure if a troll or if you're actually part of a species that is genetically less intelligent than humans

Who's the panzer tank ass grill?

BRAAAP

Wanna spread those cheeks and bury my tongue deep inside her fart box

This is objectively the best gym top. Cucks will be too intimidated by ur gains to argue politics with u. They will just get anxious, mutter something about gyms needing safe spaces, and leave to post on Reddit about how they "totally just owned an alt-right fascist racist meathead", and voila: no more cucks doing dumb shit on all the equipment and wasting ur time. Also helps u meet other based lifting bros. Guaranteed you will get tons of fist bumps from bros and smiles from qt's. Non-negotiable.

Europe - H&M for shorts and t-shirts.

dat bush hnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

Ahaahah that fat lard having anything to do with fitness

great minds think alike

sounds like you're jealous

all those squats and you still can't achieve this figure

>2XL t-shirts in black, navy, or grey
>sweats in black or dark gray
>change into Adidas or Do-wins when I get there

Might start wearing shorts on days I don't deadlift. In 5 years I've never lifted in shorts.

R8 gym attire

You take off your shoes in the gym?

whatever the fuck you want to wear

B-blue board

I go to a gay gym where this actually probably would be acceptable attire

"White" aka a FUCKING LEAF

go back to /pol/