My 21st birthday was yesterday and even my parents forgot about it...

My 21st birthday was yesterday and even my parents forgot about it. I've been depressed about it and I need someone to make me not a pussy so I can get back to getting Veeky Forums. What do I do?

>What do I do?
grow up?
depending on others will make you unhappy, always.

Make yourself succesful... Be the best you can be, user.

Can't remember the last time I had a good birthday either desu. Best thing to do is to just stop thinking about it as a special day. I mean you're not a kid anymore. You shouldn't be getting excited about getting older.

happy birthday user

Happy Birthday breh.

Sing a happy song.

>and even my parents forgot about it.
fucking kek

there is healthy dependency

>I need someone to make me not a pussy
yourself faggot?

happy birthday mate
I'm 21 aswell and in the same situation as you for the last 3 years
it's normal you get sad about it, I do too, but you shouldn't make it a big deal than it is and most importantly you shouldn't allow your sadness to halt your progress
even though you might lack motivation for the moment you should maintain your discipline

Maybe try improving yourself as a person enough to make people actually give a shit about you enough to remember your birthday.

Go out and drink for the first time in your life, dude. It's fun.

suck it up and walk proudly through that "tragedy"
become independent and strong
who the hell needs a person as useless as you are, of course they forget your birthday, you haven't done anything so far so that people don't forget you so that one's on you

but that's the thing, that one's on YOU
that means you're in control of it all

you know damn well what you need to do to fix things man, go out and get your act together

Your own parents forget about about you, and you think anons on the internet will care about you? You're insignificant, deal with it, or change it and become significant.
Also, happy birthday faggot.

happy birthday, m8

My dude. Happy birthday. I know how you feel. I'm 27 now but after age 15 my birthdays have been garbage. Best thing you can do is not expect anything from anyone from now on, that way you don't get disappointed in the future.

Also, treat yourself on your birthday dude. I'm a very frugal person. But once a year in my birthday I'll make a grandiose purchase on something I've been eyeing up all year. If you ain't got no one to make your birthday special, make it special yourself.

That's rough. I've been there. Don't rely in others for happiness. That can be hard because we all seek social validation. Keep working on yourself. Future you will thank you, and someday sooner than you think, that will be all the validation you need. Your confidence will increase. People will notice. Social recognition will follow. Be patient. Work hard. Love yourself. You're a shining star.

Happy b-day, carry on

I personally hate my birthday. Every fucking time it reminds me how fucking far I am from everybody, even when both sides are willing I cant shake the feeling of loneliness. For the rest of the folks who dont even care I develop deep feelings of self-loathing that spirals me deeper and deeper into a calcium mine.

Happy Birthday /r9k/

Damn I'm glad I'm not american

>Celebrating some arbitrary day of the year based on counting the number of times a big rock spins around and circles a camp fire

Wow so special birthday boy

I remember my birthday. My oneitis didn't greet me. I felt so shitty but I was freed from her spell. Well, for a few months anyway and then I fell right back in.

Fuck me.

Just because its nice to depend on someone doesn't make it an essential part of life, you need to learn independence before seeking someone to depend on.

Looks like someone else had their birthday forgotten
>Not inviting friends and family to your house to celebrate the fact you have existed for another year