>lose some weight
>"omg user, are you on drugs?!"
>"your face is so.. skeletal"
>"I can see your bones, wtf"
th-thanks fit

He's funny though so that makes up for it. Plus he's already married with kids

>that excess skin

Just fuck my trashcan up man

If you live a good lifestyle from birth you will be much better off than someone who only decides to be healthy in the last few decades of their life

Into the trash it goes

He lost the weight for his family not for looks and on the left is an older professionally shot pic.He is 62 years old which is basically old AF.

its because his neck size got smaller.

oh simple minded youth

He did it for his kids because he was on 6 different kinds of blood pressure meds

>Turns out I like my kids more than chocolate cake

>age
>lightning
>make-up
>clothes

>not being neckpilled

this

How about you don't get fat in the first place

he does look better though
i mean he aged and has a weird stache and some loose skin, but still

going from -10 to 0 is easier than going from 0 to 10

He was never an attractive man, but he looks better. The lack of fat seems to subdue my desire to punch him in the face with that obnoxious smile.

>looking like this in your 60's is bad

I know you think you will look like a motherfucking David Lynch in your 80's, but guess what - 95% you won't.

jesus christ

>lightning

>lightning

penn had some weird fucked up meme diet where he ate nothing but potatos, literally just potatos, for something like 3 weeks straight.

You forgot to muscle

it worked, no?

I mean get a better haircut and shave that stache shit and he looks better than the average american male

That's because you have shit friends. Get friends that celebrate your success.

He's obviously lost too much weight and that along with having no muscle mass to go begin with means he looks awful. If he started working out and eating a bit more if he would look presentable.