/af/ - Aesthetic Face III

Everything related to face and facial gains. Neck training, chewing, mewing, skin care, hair gains, neck hangs and redpills related to face.

Remember, the slayer is a decent man. youtube.com/watch?v=CTHAde0ZPqk

If you got something that you think is worth adding to the sticky, post it.

And keep the thread civil.

>Videos worth watching:
youtube.com/watch?v=ijFkcLMmSJI - Mike Mew
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10 - Mike Mew
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8 - XL Mew (1 hour long but worth it)
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A Redpills (recommended to watch all three)

>Neck training:
youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ
bodybuilding.com/exercises/finder/lookup/filter/muscle/id/6/muscle/neck

>What makes a face attractive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3130383/
labs.la.utexas.edu/langloislab/files/2015/04/meta.pdf
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1cstrm/i_did_research_on_facial_attractiveness_for_years/

>Boys are retards:
liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/sites/liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/files/psychology/research/sim_saperia_brown_bernieri_2015_cogent_psychology_2_99616_publication.pdf
scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-less-beautiful-than-you-think/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8956056/Relentless-optimism-of-ugly-men-makes-up-for-unappealing-looks.html

>Redpills:
tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/

How do you know which haircut suits you?

Bump for the interest,

where's part I and II of the thread?

If you are 100% clueless, any decent barber can tell on sight which hairstyle suits your headshape.

>barber can tell on sight which hairstyle suits your headshape.
tfw current barber has fucked up my shit 4 times in a row now.

Honestly OP this face shit is a waste of time. Facial appearance is at least 95% hereditary and unless you have a big mole or something that can be removed there is not much you can do to significantly improve your "facial aesthetics."

People's time and energy would be far better spent simply finding a good diet and routine in the gym than worrying about this face nonsense.

>Facial appearance is at least 95% hereditary
>throwing around arbitrary numbers
Nature and nurture. Just because there are things beyond your control as an adult doesnt mean everything is determined at your conception.

Found the ugly one

Not OP, but we need these threads to keep the rest of the board clean.

Also, looksmaxing can elevate ones appearance.

fuck off with this incel shit, other than skin-care and getting a decent haircut, maybe trimming your brows there is nothing you can do and you should focus on something out of those thousands things you can actually improve on instead of becoming a greek word using pseudo intellectual autistic lookism faggot no one cares about

The funniest thing about these threads is the notion of a child or even a teenager actively taking steps to pursue a better looking face from early age

Like children could know something like that or do so on their own

>The funniest thing about these threads is the notion of a child or even a teenager actively taking steps to pursue a better looking face from early age
Literally 70% of normies in middle school.

>those thousands things you can actually improve
Like what?

like pick a hobby and profession mate and focus on it like literally every other men?
literally the only advantage of being a man is that no one is going to shit on you for having a shitty beard or a non-perfect haircut if you know your shit and you are fun to be around.
men can afford to not care about their appearance other than not getting fat and wearing proper clothes. women cant.
youre literally throwing away the only advantage by being a metrosexual faggot who is obsessed over male fashion models but you know deep down you will never come even close to one

Why not both? Fat people feel the same way about lifting and eating.

focusing on things you cant change means you dont focus on enough things you can actually change on. these threads are always filled with depressed neets crying in their mothers basement about some bone while others out there trying to make a living

Not that guy, but that is for them to deal with. If their goal is to look like a male model, you're basically asking to become the 0.0001% of males, looks wise.

Now, wanting to go from a 6/10 to a 7/10, that's a whole different story. That point makes a great difference, too.

The whole point is to do better in every aspect of your life, including hobbies, profession, social skills, etc

Breh's i have some questions
>How important is jawline from profile. Like pic related, i can have mine like this if i lose some weight. Is it worth it?

>I'm 5'8.5 barefoot, but i have excellent posture and 1 inch lifts which make me look 5'10-5'11.
How bad is it?

>My teeth have an average color it is worth brightening them? If so, how do i brighten them safely?

>I currently hit neck, forearms and abs 3x a week. And the other bodyparts once a week.
My forearms are 12 inches, arms are close to 14 and neck is 15.5 inches.

What should i strife for?

>> Is it worth it?
emphatically yes.
>>I'm 5'8.5 barefoot, but i have excellent posture and 1 inch lifts which make me look 5'10-5'11.
>How bad is it?
5'10 or so, fucked around 25 girls. no uggos or fatties.
>>My teeth have an average color it is worth brightening them? If so, how do i brighten them safely?
Dunno, cant hurt
>>I currently hit neck, forearms and abs 3x a week. And the other bodyparts once a week.
>My forearms are 12 inches, arms are close to 14 and neck is 15.5 inches.
>What should i strife for?
depends on a lot of factors, most notably your frame. everyone is different. just add mass and see how it goes

>tinderseduction.com
tinder threads are not allowed and routinely removed, indirectly linking a similar topic isn't any better. there's nothing in these thread related to fitness, and they degenerate pretty fast. move your sorry ass to Veeky Forums or /soc/ or /b/

Literally no reason to be upset.

only decent ones are first row center and right

rest look like fucking manchildren trying to look like theyre 16 or something, also imagine a cut like this on an average looking 25+ dude lmao

$100 says they all look better than you :)