Could Veeky Forums literally fill a superhero role in hollywood?

Could Veeky Forums literally fill a superhero role in hollywood?

No, because I'm not handsome enough. Their bodies are not that amazing though, certainly nothing compared to the action heroes of the 80s like Arnie, Sly, Dolph Lundgren, JCVD, etc.

No I'm still to skinny. I weigh 70 kgs at 179 cm.

I've been told I'm built like an "action hero" and I'm 6'2 so yeah probably. Never done any acting but the current marvel/dc cast cant act for shit either.

Pic and timestamp or shut the fuck up fatty

Maybe if The Blob wasn't a villain

>there exists no one in fit that is 6'2 and has a hero body
why do you think this when we see them in the cbt every day? newfag

Yeah so have i cause normies have shit standards. The average man has lordosis, manboobs and a receding hairline so of course if you're above average with a bit of muscle you look like a superhero to them.

No one can compete with chris evans

I could probably play captain america pre-juice

Anyone can with a bit of discipline. Don't get me wrong, these actors have strict training plans, but they ALL take roids.

Keep in mind this is not pro sports or anything. They take them under supervision and in high quality, moderate doses. This is why you see Holywood actors get super thin for a role, then 6 months later they appear super buff for their next role.

You may fap now

no, I am 5'6

Please adopt me

Pls save me Captain Veeky Forums

shiiiiet mirin
How long you been training brah?

About 5 years liftan and 7 years bjj

Can I suck your nipples

Stats? Jealous af

210lbs lifting stats are nothing to write home about desu b290 d450 s390

Weight height? How many genetics lottery tickets did you buy

I have the body and face of a comic book villain.

I unironically will fap to this just to spite you for that rude attitude

fuckin lol

I have been compared to 'Arrow' (they didn't know the name of the character, obviously), Vin Diesel and told I look like a superhero.

But that is just a normie view on someone that lifts. I look like 'Arrow's DYEL brother and am only big compared to people at work.

still happy, though.