Do i have potential Veeky Forums??

Get big and find out.

yes, good base, start lifting and eating.

What about me?

No

Yes

Eat slightly above maintenance with a shitton 1g/lbs. Recomposition your body from estrogen diseased pear form and after 1-2 years do a cut. If it sounds hard, it might be. This was your fault for never engaging in a sport and eating shit.

>that skinny and no abs

kek

I didn't know Auschwitz was such a nice place.

well, if the guy has no muscles, then what do you expect?

fishings a sport

I looked very similar to you last summer and now I look like an average person. Start lifting and count your calories.

You are starting very skinny...
That's good and an advantage, you can just start lifting + bulking instead of dieting like the typical skinnyfat / fat guy.
And, nobody likes dieting.

Yeah, that's the sad part about being skinny, after one year of training you'll look a little bit above average. As the muscle base, you have to recover from is much lower. At least the long game has more potential as a skinny guy.

As much rant. there can be on Veeky Forums. I am pleasantly surprised, of how supportive this community is.

How fucked am I?

Pretty fucked but everyone has potential and it's never too late. Start eating and lifting more if you really want to make it

You guys have the potential to be a lot better than you are now. This is all you need to know. Don't worry too much about minor stuff or looking like a 10/10 model. You will look way better than average if you lift no matter what your base is.
I started out as skinny as you, now I'm still not huge or anything but most of the time I'm the fittest guy in the room.

As I said here Be thankful to not starting fat: lifting while trying to reduce bodyfat is really shit.
And you're not bad, you're the typical skinny guy.
Just go lean bulk mode.

you need to cut

Literally all you have is potential.

age?

yes

how long did this take you?

Does it matter? You'll either commit to it or you won't.

Hey guys, I'm 21 and have a bmi of 17.2. I'm a male. Not all skin and hones, and certainly not fat. What do I do to put back on some weight?

Thank you hungry skelletals. If you dont reply to the skellys ur nan will die tonight

some of the few cases were GOMAD is unironically a good option

Am I auschwitz Skelly tier?

the trap potential is high in this thread

Thanks I was looking for this, 30 replies and not one fag on fit wew Lord that was close

A-user, please...

You have potential to not be skinnyfat and unnatractive, yeah.
I dont get these threads. It dosent matter if you have potential to look like a movie star or not, what you really want is just to be more sexually desirable, right?
To that, lifting always helps.

Absolutely. Don't be discouraged, remain patient and dedicated to achieving your goals. In a few years you'll be proud of your achievements and hopefully encouraging others who were once in your position that they too can make it if they try.