I feel like everyone here put 6'0 or more just to don't get roasted

I feel like everyone here put 6'0 or more just to don't get roasted

I'm 182 cm but I have to wear insoles and they get me to 6'0

only americans care so much about this and you shouldnt care what americans think anyway

No, everyone on fit is 6'5" with an 8 inch dick.

I measure myself 180 - 183cm depending on how God feels that day. I don't know why the fuck he is doing it.

Seriously, how is this possible? Accurate measurements, too.

But I am, although I'm also overweight and ugly so

I have an 8x6 and I'm gonna have sex the second time in my life in a few hours and since she's christian she won't leave due to my lack of experience

I'm 5'5, not ashamed. But well, maybe because I'm from a third world country where I'm not that below average in terms of height( (5'7 is the average here).
Obviously If I were to go to a country like Norway, where the average height is 6'0, I would constantly look like a hobbit or a dwarf.

yours pine mate. youre the tallest in the morning after waking up and shortest after squatting in the end of the day

i'm 5'10 with a fat body, ugly face, and low numbers. i know i am a disgusting goblin-kin. it's cool

>user was a complete faggot today guys. curled, skipped squats, even watched a pua video. jesus, would you like to weigh in?
>"gimme three cm & stout friendzoning."

>I'm 5'5
>I'm not that below average in terms of height
>(5'7 is the average here)

What did he mean by this?

I'm 5'9. The only issue I have with it is that sometimes I feel like a child when walking around in public.

stop projecting your insecurities onto everyone else you disgusting manlet

I actually am 6'2. it hasn't helped me get laid in the past 12 months since my gf moved across the country.

I am literally at my lowest 183cms and 185 at my tallest. I could be a cunt and say I'm 6'1 but I'm comfortable stating that I'm 6ft.

>this is what manlets actually believe

Legit 6'3 here
Lanklet still tho, only around 180 lbs
My goal is 200

Fucking christ almighty, I'm 6'4 and 165 pounds, and I noticed at the toga party that I am indeed fucking lanky as shit. Damnit. And it doesn't help that I've been really fuckin lazy with making dinner nowadays too.

Luckily I just got a few real easy, good and healthy recipes, so I'm gonna get to making more food, and that's gonna help. I think I'm gonna make it.

90 kg is borderline overweight for 190 cm

>bros say they're 5'11" or 6'0" so I must be 6'2"ish
>decided to actually measure myself one morning
>6'0" even
>tell them I'm only 6'0" when they inevitably bring up our height
>they realize they're actually 5'10"
>visibly upset faces

I personally don't care about being 6'0". It's nice to be able to reach things, but these leverages are a bitch, and whatever mass I manage to gain is spread out over more area than on a manlet, so I'll never look as joocy as someone who's even a couple inches shorter.

>legit 6'3
>still no gf

God damn 6'3's thinking they're the tallest. Hey JACKASS, there's 2% of us men in my country that are taller than you!

>tfw 6'3 and also no gf
What's your weight?

where did I claim to be the tallest ?

190-200 depending

I just can't stand people who are taller than me. I'm 5'3. And YES I'm a man.

height is a requirement, it alone doesn't get you a gf

Nah, 5'11" king manlet here.

I mean, if you hate everyone taller than you and you're like 5'3, you're gonna end up hating like 90% of people right off the bat, so that's dumb.

>6'5
>240lb
>I know exactly why no qt3.14gf

Pp no good