I'm eternally stuck at 16% body fat, how do I reach that fabled 5%-10% land?

I'm eternally stuck at 16% body fat, how do I reach that fabled 5%-10% land?

Other urls found in this thread:

drspencer.com/is-natural-bodybuilding-basically-castration/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033492/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Steroids.

pic related is NOT what 10% bf looks like. thats 12%

CICO you fucking retard

Eat less

Eat more

Just eat less calories. That's all.

Eat less calories that you consume every day, eat 3 grams of protein per kg, keep lifting the same weights and you will lose fat and keep your gains.

It is literally that simple. You are "stuck" at 16% body fat because you are not in a caloric deficit, you are probably eating more than you think you are.

If you just stay in a caloric deficit you will continue to lose weight until you starve to the point of reaching unhealthy body fat levels like bodybuilders in competitions.

>5-10%
Cycling.
10-15% is perfectly acceptable if you don't go into body building.

>count kcal
>cardio first thing in morning on empty stomach
>alternate liss and hiit
>intermittend fasting

You can reach 5-10% natty, it just takes longer and is much more stressfull overall, your muscles will just lose that "full" look to it, becoming depleted.

Your testosterone levels will decrease due to long time on a caloric deficit and you will lose your sex drive.

drspencer.com/is-natural-bodybuilding-basically-castration/

D N P

N

P

Eat less buddy, you can do it!

True that, its achievable.
But really hard to pull off if you want muscle to remain and be lean.
Frakly I don't see any reason to go that low in BF% without substance usage.

>eat 3 grams of protein per kg
Nice broscience.

I think 10% is the perfect point. You are lean and the muscles are not depleted, they stll have the full look

>broscience.
Not really.

"Within this caloric intake, most but not all bodybuilders will respond best to consuming 2.3-3.1 g/kg of lean body mass per day of protein, 15-30% of calories from fat, and the reminder of calories from carbohydrate. Eating three to six meals per day with a meal containing 0.4-0.5 g/kg bodyweight of protein prior and subsequent to resistance training likely maximizes any theoretical benefits of nutrient timing and frequency. "

3 grams of protein per kg of body weight is good while cutting.

If you are bulking 2 grams is enough.

You need more protein to maintain muscle mass while cutting than to increase it.

You have to eat a lot less.
I'm 6'2", about 185. For me to lose weight I have to eat about 1600 calories a day, and do an hour of cardio. It's not pleasant and my energy is fucked, but the blubber is coming off.

>3 grams of protein per kg
Meme

Not while cutting dumbass.

Scientific study about cutting and natty bodybuilders here:

But also keep in mind its for a guy wanting to get contest lean, maybe 2,5 grams per kg can be enough for guy that just want to get abs.

For bulking and gaining muscle 2 grams of protein per kg are enough.

Cut for 5-6 months

Please don't do this, aggressive cuts are far better for muscles. Don't be at a small deficit (500 cals) for months, do a quicker cut