Why do communists throughout history start shit and then cry/play victim when they get hit?

Why do communists throughout history start shit and then cry/play victim when they get hit?

Weimar Germany is the biggest example I can think of. You had red paramilitaries terrorizing conservative, monarchist, liberal and even socdem meetings. Not even mentioning that they had started a violent revolution when the Weltkrieg ended, before getting smacked down by the Freikorps. Really what is with these people who call their enemies 'reactionaries' (because they react to their initiatory violence) but they pretend the violence was started by those who beat them at their own game?

>inb4 people defending communists

Reddit has colonized this board a bit, but I have faith.

Communists aren't really "human" in the standard sense of the word. They don't understand that killing 99% of the population to fulfill their autistic version of a utopia is a bad thing. The biggest problem with their ideology is that it has an "end goal", that is to say that communism is primarily focused on the ends, rather than the means like you see with most other ideologies. And because of that communists tend to be okay with any means, no matter how horrible, to achieve those ends.

The left-right dichonomy is stupid and outdated. In reality it's more of a triangle, between communism, fascism and democracy.

The democratic center needs to unite to uphold the democratic system. I'm centre-right but I consider a centre-left to be closer to me than some pepemaga altrightist. The centre-left doesn't want to censor my views like the communist or the fascist do.

So yeah, "don't start shit, don't get hit indeed". Applies to both extreme left and extreme right.

nice reddit spacing you gay r/history nigger lmao, centrism is by far the worst neofedora

Why do you say that the left-right dichotomy is outdated? The way it’s depicted in the political compass makes sense. Nazism should be center right authoritarian and Stalinism moderately left authoritarian.

Hans Westmar best movie

Reddit did not exist when I started posting here. You are a newfag to me every time you use them as a boogeyman, Chanology ruined Veeky Forums way before Reddit did.

The political compass is better.
A plain left-right scale is useless though.

This, i think its much too silly to say that im completely left or right in leaning
idiots think that we don't hold strong convictions or sit in the fence because we only support some of their beliefs
this
i remembered when they started calling people out as reddit 3 years ago,post quality dropped tremendously during that time

This has to be bait, sending up the nigels.

I never really thought communists were actually human

Pretty much every party had a paramilitary wing in Weimar Germany to be fair

Except some considered it too undemocratic to use it, such as dumbasses from SPD, even if their Reichsbanner and later Iron Front was probably the biggest paramilitary group in Weimar Germnany.

>this picture
kys

Because commies are all about victimization.

You need to stop arguing from the position that your opponent is reasonable. Modern day Communists are inherently irrational; they don't respond to calls for argument, debate, or even discourse with anything other than base derision and scorn of the individual making the request. These people aren't interested in proving their point; they feel the simple fact they think of Communism as self evident is sufficient. As a result, they're only interested in bringing their ends to fruition and undermining anyone or anything that might delay or question that. The sooner you realise this, the sooner you can doctor your approach accordingly.

The same reason Fascists do it, I imagine. Poor ability to actualize what other people are thinking and feeling, combined with a political ideology that attempts to get ahead at any cost.

>cry/play victim when they get hit?

Its the only way they can get people to keep buying their bullshit once they get BTFO, I remember my folks telling me how commie guerrillas in their old country were every bit as brutal as the government troops and yet no one outside of their old country even knows about it. They sure know about the massacres the government committed but know nothing about how the commies terrorized, stole and murdered independent farmers who didn't want to play ball with their revolution. Commies always win the propaganda war guys, if they don't they'll end up as vilified as the Nazis

>Not even mentioning that they had started a violent revolution when the Weltkrieg ended

You realize the revolution was started by the Kiel mutiny, right?
I know the communists played a large role in it, but I've grown so paranoid of all the /pol/posting on here that I feel this is something of a /pol/crypto-post.

Why do Whites throughout history start shit and then cry/play victim when they get hit?

Colonial Africa is the biggest example I can think of. You had White colonizers terrorizing conservative, monarchist, Muslim and even Tribal meetings. Not even mentioning that they had started a violent invasion when the need for expanding control consumed them, before getting smacked down by the colonial Independence movement. Really what is with these people who call their enemies 'niggers' (because they react to their initiatory pure violance) but they pretend the violence was started by those who beat them at their own game?

White people should be killed desu, i hope all of the German people become little more then cattle for the superior African and Arab races

>Muslim
Muslims were blood-soaked imperialists and colonizers of Africa long before western europeans. What are you smoking?

Veeky Forums was a mistake.

And wh*tes did the same. White people aren't human they bred with Neanderthal making them subhuman. Ironically it is the white who is not just racemixed but also species mixed.

Blacks have comparatively smaller craniums (housing chiefly the part of the brain responsible for reasoning and learning); they also have lower IQs - lower to the point where they're a whole standard derivation below whites. This matters; this has a marked societal impact There's is a history of murder, rape and indolence - a history of nothing much. African genocide is frequent, but it's almost always Africans doing it to other Africans - this was the case even prior to foreign contact. Face it: without the European, Sub-Saharan Africans, by and large, would still be clicking in their caves and huts, wearing and eating nothing but scraps, fruit and each other. There would also be far, far fewer of them.

Really makes you think

>leftypol poster is newfag
Surprise surprise

I think what he's getting at is that you must be full of shit if you think you somehow have the moral high ground since both whites and muslims/arabs were imperialists.

Its like shit telling vomit it stinks

He was probably talking about the Spartacus uprising

Pinochet deeply understood the communist psyche, and how to treat them.

so much damage control from widf hahah

This

>You are a newfag
And you're a retard lmao

Penishet deeply understood the Free World's leaders' psyche and how to milk their wallets like a good whore.

>the sudden surge of bait political threads lately
really makes you think

I see that /r/physical_removal refugees have arrived.

Which country?

>Why do communists throughout history start shit and then cry/play victim when they get hit?

Funny, since it's stormniggers and conservacucks who were doing it, while, most of the time, commies were actually quite redpilled on what to expect from enemy.

>American posters

Not even once.

>smaller craniums
Go back to the 17th century phrenologyfag

>Independent farmers
>Revolution

My guess it's Ukraine.

Is there a bigger brainlet filter than retards who can't tell the difference between phrenology and physical anthropology?

Euro falseflagging shillshit agitators on /pol/ are just as bad.

It could be any country where a communist revolution happened but didn't end up winning, really. Colombia, Peru or Malaysia come to mind.