What energy drink would you guys recommend before working out...

What energy drink would you guys recommend before working out. I want to stop using pre-workout because I'm having an allergic reaction to some of the ingredients but I still want that kick of energy you get before a workout. What does Veeky Forums recommend?

None

this is the secret the fitness industry doesnt want you to know but jew piss gives you sickening pumps

Bang energy drink, I think I am addicted to these shits they taste so good and are loaded with caffeine.

This

unironically sugar free monster. i stopped doing ot cause in the long run it's bad for you but so are preworkouts so if you don't care about the long run they're - unironically - a good preworkout.

You reward yourself with a nice cold of sip after workout to enjoy the fit memes not the other way around

Black coffee with a dash of milk

Caffeine pill and amino acid supplement

cum

None>Black Coffee>Caffeine pills>Sips

if u need energy boost to workout youre weak minded

sorry user, no other option but sips.

sips obviously

Buy some caffeine anhydrous and make your own, pussy. Like $15 USD for 300g, 0.2g serving size.

A cup of coffee
Don't drink more than one cup a day though

White monster is so much better tasting than any other energy drink. Not memeing just try it.

Here's my opinions on the ones I've tried
>Red Bull
overpriced and has maybe 80-120mg caffeine, skip that shit unless you're making cocktails
>Monster
The classic sips, it has 160mg caffeine, not bad but it lacks a good selection of 0 calorie flavors
>Rockstar
this is my favorite of the energy drinks you can find everywhere, it has a lot of different diet flavors and has between 160-240mg caffeine depending on the flavor, check the can if you want to know for sure.
>Bang
Bang tastes good and has a high caffeine content at 300mg, it also contains super-creatine. All the flavors are diet so if you wanted one with sugar you're out of luck. Their "Star Blast" flavor is a rip off of Monster's white, so if you want that but stronger go for it.
>Xyience
160mg caffeine, taste good, nothing really special about them.
>Spike
Spike has 350mg caffeine and like 30,000% daily value for b12 so you're going to have to pee like 10 minutes after drinking this thing and your skin is going to tingle.

wtf is this Veeky Forums?

Saw it for the first time today, about to try it. What a strange name.

it tastes so weird, cant even describe it.

Why don't you just buy preworkout ingredients seperately? Find out what you're allergic to and don't use it.

Caffeine (The only one you'll actually feel)
Creatine monohydrate
Bcaa's
Beta alanine
Citruline D-Malate

Use effective amounts of each (most preworkouts dont) and skip all the filler.

Redline RTD

I drank 2 monster drinks yesterday and got a headache after waking up today. Felt bad man. It was one of the monster coffee drinks and one of the green normal ones.