Tell me senpai

Tell me senpai

Why do you still go to the gym? Why do you still pay money to Jews? Us girlies literally only want defined muscles with low body fat which can be achieved through press ups, eating well ( and cardio if you're prone to being a fat shit). And don't kid yourself user, we all know you're working out for us girlies. Tee hee.

That's why you're always staring at us trying to smile at us through your awkward punchable meathead face. We don't want big we want to feel a lean body against us.we want to feel your pectoralis minor run onto your external obliques.

We laugh everytime we see you in the gym, trying to squat and bench your way to a girlfriend. We're not looking at you were laughing at you.

Whilst your gurning in the gym mirror were talking about Jesse, the lean, athletic guy that just does press ups and brushes his teeth.

Pic related, it's me.

>it's another "pol blames the jews for everything and has a crabs-in-a-bucket worldview"
man i hate reruns

/pol/ is trying to keep the white man down so they can get them to join their political movement instead of improving themselves

They're right most of the time.

My (((gym))) costs almost nothing goyim, only dumb goys who buy memberships and don't go end up getting shoah'd.

>it's me
Why do you dress like a whore?

Hey nice are you on hormone therapy ? you transitioned pretty nicely into female but you still got some male features, go ask your doctors for some oestrogen

To tease little faggot like you hun. Toddle off meathead

Do you wonder why decent white men go to Asia instead of taking you?

top kek

>women
>knowing what a press up is
pick one

Because they have no chance with me

Asians > mixed girls/latinas > white girls > blacks/Arabs

Prove me wrong

gb2pol faget

latinas > asians >= white girls > arab girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black girls

>/pol/
>condoning race mixing to make beta half asian Eliot Rodger sons

>no mixed girls
>latinas over asians
>Falling for the "Arab girls are attractive" meme

List invalid.

I think you are right. That list is right for sluts as well as marriage material chicks.

As someone who has tried and dated every race of woman, I have firsthand evidence as to why this list works.

>inb4 racial purity
I'm mixed and don't want kids so I can do whatever I want :^)

Black grills: there are cute black girls don't get me wrong, but pure African girls are ridden with insecurity. Most fall into the BLM libtard shit and wear fake hair which is a huge turn off. Mixed black girls are almost always superior.

Arabs: ridiculous amount of body hair with family that will guaranteed hate you if you're not Arab. Also shitty lays.

White: it depends on how she was raised. A lot of white girls are slutty and some are as bad as black girls in terms of lib shit--but for the most part they're great. Especially Irish girls.

Latinas/mixed: great tier. Most cook and clean for you, take care of their bodies, and are very submissive. Only downside is some have more sass, and some are prone to getting fat.

Asians: ^ all of the above with pretty skin. Asian girls will treat their men like kings, but have a right amount of sass that keep them from being doormats. Are all about maintaining a public appearance and looking nice so will upkeep their bodies. Are fun to fuck with good food.

Of course to each their own, but this is my own experience.

You have no chance with them, sweetie.

>itt op thinks he's better than everyone else, therefore he attempts to troll anons, not realising that he's a larping manchild

Keep telling yourself that. You white boys base you existence around trying to pull girlies like us. All the while we lead you on and then push you away when you think you have a chance. Enjoy looking at my body from afar meathead

Asian>Mixed/Latin/NonStacy white>Stacy white>Black>Arab

>imblying that i lift for you

you lift for larping manchildren?

I can't even begin to contemplate the autism required for one to larp this hard, why would a man do this?