Is this good workout for abs?

Is this good workout for abs?

You don't need 8 exercises. Pick 1 or 2 you like and spend 10 minutes each day

abs are made in the kitchen.....

abs are revealed in the kitchen.

No, it's shit it focuses too much on abs, which will actually overtrain you and send you straight to the hospital. Do this one, which will confuse the muscle and ensure constant progress, guaranteed sick gains.

>8 ab excercises
>Level 3 = 7 sets each
>1 minute rest time
>60 seconds for planks, 30 for everything else
>7*60 + 49*30 = 31m30s

>2017
>not doing 90 minute ab sessions

whoever made that should neck themselves

>power blinks
>winks to failure
never not great

>genuinely cant tell if this is satire or serious

>genuinely can't tell if your post is bait or if you're legitimately retarded
huh

No

where is the dragon flag niggas

Hanging leg raises are great.

the only correct answer

fuck off with this meme, faggot. If you cut but have never trained abs once you'll look like a skelly DYEL.

>ackchyually
the DareBee programs (like the one in OP pic) are good for very beginners

planks are shit you lazy cunt

this. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. The only people who discount planks are the ones too weak to do them

>draws a 6 panel comic to explain doing pushups without the pushing part

squats and diddlys are the best ab exercise

>supersetted with concentrated frowning
I zozzled

5 panels, faggot. gtfo

Yeah, it's great, do it

>not just changing the title to "total bs"
wasted opportunity

>Barbell Ballcrushers

In the bin. Along with situps for "worse fucking way to break your spin"

Are you gay? You sound like a little faggot.

Stop posting. You are retarded, retards aren't allowed here.

Have you ever held a stack of books by holding them in front of you horizontally and squeezing hard to keep them in place?

Thats what planks do to your spine. It compresses the entire spinal column which is bad as fuck for it. They are probably one of the worst things you can do.

Basically the only abs exercise that wont tae you to broken by 40 old man is reverse crunches

Except dragon flags are not a fucking exercise you dumb shit. They are for showing off good core strength. You do them every other day and you will tear the fuck out of your abs.

Except hes right. Dragon flags are not a safe or necessary exercise for core.

That is why I don't deadlift or squat

If planks are bad for your back what's the best?

Figured this would be the place to ask - when I do leg raises if I don't firmly have my lower back wedged into the ground I get a really crippling pain in my right thigh down to my knee and in the right side of my lower back, this doesn't happen if I do knee raises, only with my leg extended.

I'm not sure what it is, some basic googling says tight hamstrings - if so, what do?

>Have you ever held a stack of books by holding them in front of you horizontally and squeezing hard to keep them in place?Thats what planks do to your spine.
Nigger wat

>Cable Cock Crossover
how are you supposed to do a crossover with your cock only? can someone draw a picture to clarify?