Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they have it easier. she would still get laid anytime she wants

She went from a 4 to a 9
Is that a chin implant or what?

no, they slice your jaw and position it the right way

If they have it so easy then go become a tranny you delusional idiot

You know you can just go get plastic surgery too, right?

did they put the bone from the dudes jaw into hers? jesus

Um what?

becoming a tranny =/= becoming a girl
if you arent born a female you will never be one
now someone /thread me

For women it's not about getting laid, it's about finding a man who can provide them with security, whether it be physical, social, or financial.

Two different goals.

you are trolling right?

I agree with you so /thread

>women have it hard
So hard, yes.

Having a pointy bone in your jaw there looks very painful if you hit it

>tfw getting this surgery soon

Jaw gainz here I come.

She would have looked light the right side naturally if her mother had taught her to keep her mouth closed. You gotta be an actual mouth breathing retard to look like left.

>niggers
>provide any security
top lel

+1 shekel

You it's true, lad.

The obsession with "getting laid' is a dude thing. For most grills the only sex thoughts are about quality relationships or high quality sex with the most skilled/hot guys. 80% of males are inadequate.

But in contrast to the huge skill/size gap men have to cross, women get bullied more by society and especially other girls for being ugly. Not about sex, but being laughed at, not taken seriously, not hired for a job, people thinking she's failed as a woman by not being good at her "one job in life" to be hot

>what is reading comprehension
I never said you'd magically become a girl, but you can easily fool dumb horny bastards into treating you like a girl and giving you the "easy" experience of being seen as nothing but a piece of meat to fuck. So there's no reason for you to be bitter and jealous over half the world's population, you can share in the same experiences with them.

Maybe they shouldn't try to be men.

This x100.
So many of you guys mistakingly think a woman's ultimate goal is getting your hairy sloppy dick in and out of them. That's YOUR goals as horny lonely 4channers, do not confuse the two

Maybe you should try to be a man

that's why traps make better girls than girls do

When the world is upside down and women are all on a daily dose of hormones to get rid of her natural fertility and they've got nigger rap coming in one ear and some old hag screaming that they should hate men and do whatever they want and then blame the world for the consequences in the other, it's no wonder that a bunch of them are seriously fucked up in the head.

Yea no kidding. A woman's only goal in life is to find someone to take care of them and provide money like the children that they are.

Traps are mentally Ill, just like any guy who thinks all girls have it "easy".

>6'4
>man hands
>large adams apple
>broad shoulders
>"Lel, just become a tranny!"

>When the world is upside down and women are all on a daily dose of hormones

A necessary evil for any sex-haver mate, fugging with a condom on sucks so the pill is good for our pleasure

>all girls

every girl has it easier than her equivalent in a man
stacy > chad
butterface > geek
landwhale > fatass
trap > twink
cat > dog

>21
>slept with 15 females so far (17 counting hookers)
>relationship with 3
>not even half close to top tier, 6/10 tops

Maybe, just maybe, it's retarded to speak for the entire female portion of the human population by insinuating all of them want the same thing. Some women simply want to get dicked, or to validate themselves, etc. Not all women need a relationship and not all women are willing to hook up. Once you realize literally no two relationships or experiences are going to be exactly the same, you'll find yourself trying new things with new people. Something will eventually stick and you'll be happy.

>tfw my relationship is less exhausting than hooking up at this point

>women are all on a daily dose of hormones to get rid of her natural fertility
You're an idiot, most people don't even have access to basic health, never the less family planning facilities. A majority of birth control made accessible ends up being condoms, not pills. You're clearly naive/highly uneducated

be the grill you want to be hon

I already am. That's why I'm shaming you, cunt.

>trap > twink
they are both males, fucking fag retard

gfto

That sounds like a miserable existence. You must be mentally unstable if you idolize and get bitter and jealous over a life like that.

>Trannies
>Hot
>Fooling anyone

Catlyn Jenner pls go

>Maybe, just maybe, it's retarded to speak for the entire female portion of the human population by insinuating all of them want the same thing.
This, it's as bad as saying all guys just want to hook up when many want families and relationships.

A woman's purpose in life is to be married, breed, and obey her husband. If she can't do that, then she's a failure in life in the eyes of men and the eyes of God.

t. 6'4" Christian lad

Who the fuck am I supposed to want to fuck now that white girls are shit?

>White women in white countries don't have access to basic health.

Are you 12? A lot of women who either fuck a lot or are in a relationship end up on the pill. Even lower middle class bitches have access to them.

Butthurt tranny

Asians, namely SoKo and Japanese.

Holy shit dude. In a majority of planet earth women are still treated like utter shit and lack many rights that many people see as being basic rights. What you described is a SMALL ecosystem of hate and bitterness you've created in your own head, most likely to handle the cognitive dissonance of being such an insufferable miserable little shit.
I hope you're reborn as a middle eastern woman who gets an acid attack and is then disowned by everyone she knows.

Wisdom.

>muh basic feminist rights

He's probably a trap-lover or worse, a riceburner with 2,000 saved photos of K-pop whores

I assume he was talking about all women on earth including the billions in asia and africa and such

Nope, try again.
Here if you want I'll give you a protip: real men aren't so insecure with themselves that they need to try to lower the status of half the world's population to make their egos temporarily feel better

>liking Asian women is worse than fucking traps
The absolute state of roasties.

Ahahaa I guessed it right, it is a race traitor after all, who has the Gaul to complain about coalburners...

>idolizing gooks
kys

i can't tell which ones are shopped and which ones are real anymore

>she would still get laid anytime she wants
So would everyone, what's your point?

Seems pretty bigoted of you to say that

See now if you actually read the thread you would be seen someone already contradicted you
You guys are mentally unstable

toasty roastie that will never have children detected

Traplovers at least don't breed, riceburners make ugly hapa kids with mental illness

I guess God is insecure.

Ephesians 5:22-24
1 Timothy 2:9-15
Titus 2:3-5
1 Peter 3:1-7
1 Corinthians 7:1-5

No, I'm in the united states. A majority of people here can't afford basic health care. It's a pretty big news issue, you sound fairly uninformed

>be retarded mouthbreather your whole life and get a fucking weak as shit chin
>"durr not erryone is borned equal!"
Or
>b-but i havve an underbite...
Then go to the fucking dentist and get some braces or whatever the fuck fixed my underbite, I don't remember, either way, that shit is FIXABLE damnit!

numale weeb that won't touch a female in his life detected

You can too if you settle for fat chicks

>22
>slept with 0 females so far (0 counting hookers)
>relationship with 0
>not even half close to bottom tier, 5/10 bots

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

I actually already said
Nice job not being able to keep track of who's posting what though. Maybe you should stop making so many assumptions, like in your life in general

Meanwhile, pic related.

Her subhumanity wasn't a death sentence like it is for males. You can bet your ass she still had plenty of suitors.

Idk man, I had a girl at work spill her spaghetti all over me the other day and since I'm too autistic to take a hint she probably thinks I'm not attracted to her because women aren't allowed to make the first move.

>98 percent of white mothers never receive any financial support from the black fathers

Im not even mad with all of the comparisons but man kys if you think Cats>Dogs. Litereally an hero right now

I bet any money the one on the left can still get into a long term relationship or have sex when she wants to.

Try the same by being an ugly dude or below average dude. Shit won't happen.

There's a reason why nearly all females in the past were able to procreate, but only a small portion of males were.

Fact, women have it easier when it comes to relationships and sex but have it worse in careers or success, but only because the majority choose not to be successful (different views and wants in life than men).

The people who have it the best are the top 5% males who are attractive and successful, these are the males women complain about when they say men have it easy (average dudes aren't even on their fucking radar). Average dudes don't have it easy. The vast majority of our value as a man is derived from our success in life.

Based on how easy people have it:
Below average man < below average woman
Average man < average woman
Above average man < average woman
5% man > all / above average / successful woman

shame trips were wasted on bait

needs moer hookers

the 1950s called they want their meme back

Actually neither of those posts said "all girls" or used any type of all inclusive language
>what is reading comprehension
Although yes, PEOPLE in general vary
(I love the way your post insinuated as if thinking of females to vary is such a foreign concept)

>stupid women don't exist

I never said that.

Agreed, that's probably why so many women are mentally unstable.

this

i'm in texas and they just passed a law saying women need to spend extra money on insurance in case they get raped and need to have an abortion because we can't have god fearing men paying for baby murder.

i'm sure the law will not hold up in courts, but that's still the mentality that were dealing with in the present day in the united states. no, it's not as bad as the middle east, but it's still sexist and stupid.

Yeah, but that's Texas. Texas is retarded.

In many countries thats still the norm. You dont know where they live. In some countries you can still get a cute wife if you have enough goats to trade.

winning

>You dont know where they live

don't know
don't care
doesn't matter

American board, speek american here

You mean you Agree with me that you're mentally unstable for thinking that's what all women want? You seem to be misquoting

>complain that white girls racemix
>proceed to racemix himself
lol

Jfc Texas get your shit together.

feminist scum get out
there are literally dozens of studies showing that there is a direct correlation between promiscuity and unhappiness, and that the happiest women live "traditional" lifestyles - ie stay-at-home mothers/housewives.

muh stronk independent career womyn is a meme

are you not aware that women are the ones who
>idolize and get bitter and jealous over a life like that

have you ever actually met a women?

I've lived in America for my entire life. That's always been the norm here.

What if you marry a jew ;^)

See here, the white man being mad that a true alpha male swept in and the stole the white women.

literally kill yourselves you fucking beta weebs

no that's your autistic throwback white knight vision asserting itself

Well it does matter where you're from, a 1950s contexts varies greatly depending on location first off, and secondly today's standards also greatly vary depending on location.
Amazing that you guys have the world at your fingertips but choose to close yourself off and never learn about the world around you.
Growing up the best I had was Tetris and worm to play, how can you not take advantage and learn as much as possible given what's available today

>real men
Can you provide the objective definition of the term?
All I can see "it means wathever the hell I want at the moment."

I still feel like a failure and a slut when trying to get my boyfriend to notice me. He was a 24 year old lossless virgin when we met, I had to make the first move and it's fucking with my head because I came from a hardcore Christian family, got sexually abused and now the only non-forced sex I can get, I feel like I'm forcing out of him. I am the only one with a job, go out of my way to make him smile, have E cup tits and hips 17 inches bigger than my waist, but it's not enough.