I wear the same exact clothes to the gym 6 days a week

I wear the same exact clothes to the gym 6 days a week.

I wash them everyday after lifting, so they're clean. Is this okay? Been doing it for years now. Wondering if people at the gym would be shit talking me because of it. I only do this because I don't want to ruin a bunch of different clothes and would prefer to wash the same ones over n over.

Last week a woman approached me because of it and said that I

It's fine. Normies will never understand though

>washing everyday

are you a masochist?

Well when i started lifting 5 years ago I saw some really muscular and lean guy at my gym wear the same shit all the time, so I just assumed if the biggest dude in the gym was doing it then it must be socially acceptable to do that at a gym

Its not hard.

>get home from gym
>place gym clothes in washing machine
>50min later
>place gym clothes in drying machine
>30min later
>take gym clothes out of drying machine
>ready for next days session

as long as you don't smell like shit it wont be apparent to everyone and it would be understood as long as they actually look clean.

I wish I could've gotten a pass on that with high school though. had 2 different colors of pants the entire last year

Autist here.

So glad my highschool had a uniform. Would have been so much worse if I had to wear actual normie clothes.

I also wear the same clothes to the gym 6 days a week, but I only wash them every 3 when i'm having a rest day

If it bothers you (and it must even slightly since you've created a post about it), just buy a new shirt and alternate it. I doubt people are keeping track of what coloured clothes you are wearing.

but they don't stink, i leave them to vent out in the balcony every time i get back from the gym

>its not hard
>lists 10 different tasks each taking 50minutes that have to be done daily
ok bud

Other people can smell it. They hate you for it. They have definitely complained about you to the person working at the front desk of the gym. Trust me, I do it every-time I smell a smelly cunt.

Hey user, Norman Normington here. Every day at the gym me and my friends carefully note down what everyone else there is wearing. If it appears that someone has worn the same clothes two or more days in a row, we proceed to spend some time thinking of offensive jokes about them and doing silly impersonations of them when their back is turned. I believe most normal people do the same when they go to the gym. I hope this helps to inform you.

Normay McNormanstein here. Can confirm.

Who gives a fuck?

I go to the gym with sweat pants and a t-shirt, sometimes a hoodie if I want to sweat more.

No fucks are given, who fucking cares? It's old but true, life is too short to give a fuck what other people think.

>lee i dont care what anyone thinks meme

Why do you lie to yourself? Of course you care. You'd be weird if you didn't.

trips confirm

I'm sorry I have ascended above the level of vanity of rouges and beggars like yourself.

Enjoy clamoring for piss while you live with insecurity.

Take a trip to your closest goodwill, i have found godly nike running+lifting clothes for

I bought 2 different colored shorts but I feel they are on to me now

>Last week a woman approached me because of it and said that I
SAID THAT YOU WHAT

I have 2 pairs of clothes I alternate according to my upper/lower workout:

a-b-a-b

tfw i live in an apartment building and pay $1 to wash and $1 to dry so i had to buy multiple gym clothes

Who are you kidding,you have never been to gym you asshole.

>You'd be weird if you didn't.
Actually,autistic,you are weird because you do care. Get the fuck outta here you faggot

It depends... There is a guy who wears jordans with multicoloured pink/80s 'save by the bell opening animation leggings' under his basketball shorts with a none basketball sports wifebeater and a backwards cap with a sticker on it.

Also if you throw punches at the top of your situps I will judge you for that too.

I only wear black

- Black Adimemes
- Black 13 mm iner lever belt
-Black adidas jersey and shorts
- Black football socks for deathlifts
- SBD knee sleeves
- Black headphones

How edgy is this?

got the money to be doing laundry every day but not buy a second set of gym clothes

I only wear white
is that more or less edgy than you?

you're the gym ninja, no one even sees you to call you edgy

Depends. Wearing all black is associated with goth/emo culture. All black outfits are typically viewed as a way of expressing one's struggle with depression and lack of meaning, which is pretty fucking edgy.

All white is associated with trying to stay cool on a hot summer day. Not edgy at all. However, if you wear all white because you are a white supremacist, then you are the king of edgelords and should kill yourself right now.

fucking stinky pete get the fuck away from my squat rack you dirty fucking bastard wearing the same clothes 6 days a week