How do you feel when you see fat couples?

How do you feel when you see fat couples?

Other urls found in this thread:

newhealthguide.org/Highest-Suicide-Rate-By-Profession.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzt18QjJono&ab_channel=BenediktMagnusson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same way I feel when I see a discarded candy wrapper being carried about by the breeze.

I am jealous of their happiness and take legitimate solace in knowing they will likely die before I will because of the aforementioned fattness.
I am not a very nice person and need to work on it.

more specifically, how do you feel about the couple in the picture?

So you stop and pick them up?

How is expressing disinterest edgy?

No, I aim for them with my car.

fat people aren't blowing away though

They are happy, so I am made happy

I fucking love weddings.

Future patients

T.medfag

I feel sorry about their getting fat because of their stupid parents that feed them fat people food.
Also for me, fat people = stupid.

their kids*

I hope they die before they have kids so that that child won't be put through years of abuse and end up diabetic with extreme hypertension at 15.

>paying 50k a year to learn that fat people are unhealthy

jealous that some fatty managed to find a gf while im birgin

>what are scholarships
>no one on this slant eye examination discussion board can get one

they are having a baby

i know they don't have sex

they are literally having a baby in the posts above you

>what is suicide
newhealthguide.org/Highest-Suicide-Rate-By-Profession.html

Generally not much. I'm focused on myself and potential mates. When I do think about them, I pity them, but I also know that they deserve what they get, including each other.

Who's the pregnant one?

I feel sorry for both of them because you know deep inside they don't think their partner is very attractive, but that they could have done better if they only stopped shoveling food in their mouth.

is that /ourlad/ benni??

yes it is!

I was just about to reveal the ruse, that I got Veeky Forums to shit talk about a man who has a 500kg deadlift

benni is a literal 10/10 and anyone who says otherwise will be lynched

Idk if people are trolling or really dont know that this guy here is world class powerlifter who deadlifted over 1000lbs

And the woman is Britain's Strongest Woman, his wife.

I'm surprised that so many people fell for it, I thought most people on this board would know about Benni.

she can almost drag your mother!

have you seen his son. hes releasing a kids book

But he's still got a woman who looks like Bjork after 6 million cheeseburgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzt18QjJono&ab_channel=BenediktMagnusson

what a good lad :)

I feel like if you name your kid Benedikt Magnussion he's automatically gonna be setting world record raw deadlifts by the time he's 30.

I'm going to call my son Chad Thundercock

the point of a wife is to produce strong sons

He uploaded this to facebook with the caption, "When one is so fast."

How is he so cute?

"pick that up"
Lmao

benni and screamer are my two favourite strength athletes bar none

The disappointment of seeing crushing mediocrity.

Have you ever been to a fat persons wedding? If not, you need to, the food is pretty amazing, not healthy in the slightest but it tastes damn good.

Her body isn't that fat, she's kind of cute.

>dumkunt

What fat bitch is going to produce healthy sons?

>"The developing fetuses of obese women also are at increased risk for health problems. For example, researchers found a connection between maternal obesity and neural tube defects, in which the brain or spinal column does not form properly in early development. Also, research suggests that obesity increases a woman's chance of giving birth to a child with a heart defect by around 15%"
>"Gestational diabetes also can cause problems for a newborn, including dangerously low blood sugar, large body size that may cause injuries at birth, and high bilirubin levels, which can cause other health problems"
>"Children whose mothers had gestational diabetes also are at a higher lifetime risk for obesity and type 2 diabetes"

she's not fat, she's a professional strongwoman competitor

Sad. They will likely remain fat, and foster each others negative health habits, and end up raising a child in an environment of unhealthy habits. They may not be bad people due to their body type, but so so so often do fat people fuck up innocent lives (children) by not teaching them how to be healthy, mindful, and productive citizens of their land.

hey, a fat couple

YOU, MY FRIEND

REDD IT