The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEciZBKf9zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't see how that makes sense. Surely more energy if it's twice as bright.

........ hence "half as long"

but dying in a thaisauna because steroid abuse is like throwing a bucket full of shit and vomit over your ohsobright candle.

It burns through its energy faster

Are australian chicks all 2/10's?

No because there is more energy original. If it takes 10 energy 10 minutes to burn out, then 20 energy will take 20 minutes.

No

youtube.com/watch?v=WEciZBKf9zk

kys yourself

proving my point??

A bigger fire will burn longer than a smaller fire. Fucking swear down /fit is full of thick cucks

yeah like you LOL

So you're saying everyone will become a manlet?

Bigger suns also die faster

No they don't lol. If the sun was only 1cm in size them it would burn out of existence quicker than one 100cm in size

Yeah but 10 energy requires much less strength to produce than 20 energy so in reality 20 energy will burn in 40 minutes.

Doest that prove my original point

>what is density

No because for example I can hold my breath for 2 minutes but I die if I do it for 4 minutes because I consume much more air energy so it's not linear

Can someone explain it in English because I can not understand how something producing more energy, would lose all that energy quicker, than something that produces less energy in the first place.

american education at it's finest

one for one, baby

You have 2 candles, same height, same width. One has a bigger flame (=brighter). The one with the bigger flame needs more wax for its bigger flame, so it will burn shorter than the one with the smaller flame.