Who here /capsaicin/?

I literally can't eat meals without heat, is this good for me or am I destroying my taste buds?

Love it. I grow my own chilis.

I love it too.

Adds good, low calorie flavor to chicken.

Ive started just munching chilis on thier own just for the kick. Almost like a little stimulant. Nothing super crazy just some serranos and habaneros. Im worried i might eat to much and it will jack up my stomach :(

its healthy

Sriracha is godtier, just dump that shit on everything

falling for the spice jew

Whats my favourite type of spice?

I put hot sauce on evvvverything, does that count? It's the only way to get through chicken ~8 times a week.

Signed up for a service that sends me some new stuff every month so I don't have to even try to mix it up.

capsaicin doesnt activate taste buds,
it works through activation of free nerve endings of the 5th cranial nerve, it basically transmitts pain, that you understand as "spicy".

your taste buds are fine

used to love spicy food, put it on everything, but after a few years, it really started to hurt my stomach pretty bad and resulted in me waking up in cold sweats at 2:00 AM and experiencing stabbing-like poop cramps for 45 minutes to a hour.

No, sriracha is meme tier. Its a shitty overated sauce that isnt even spicy.

Cool story bro.

Jesus, this stuff has being memed by BB faggots for at least the last ten years. It tastes like shit too, I like chili and spices in general but this stuff is garbage.

It helps build up resistance to pepper spray, bro. Keep at it.

>am I destroying my taste buds?
capsaicin doesn't have any physical effect. It does not damage any tissue. It just affects taste receptor in a way that your brain is interpreting it as a heat.
And the lack of taste afterwards is just numbness from your body that is trying to protect itself from pain.

>I don't like it therefore it is bad
>what is an opinion?
Really activating my almonds here

There are hundreds of hot sauces out there and yet you like this one. The one thats been constantly shilled on TV and by fastfood restaurants. Its a normie sauce in its purest form, absolutly nothing redeemable about it. You have no real opinion on hot sauce, you probably pretend to like it so you can try to fit in. You disgust me

If thinking that makes you happy then w/e. No skin off my back, I'm the one enjoying the sauce. Doesn't affect you in any way.

peppers are good. just look at the most masculine men in europe, the hung aryans. they base their cuisine around the pepper

i have a resistance to hot foods now because i ate way too much hot salsa, idk what that actually means

a condiment with a buttload of sugar in it is not godtier

you gonna get ulcers and/or stomach cancer my dude

>am I destroying my taste buds?

You should hope so.

you should already know that destroying fibres are the first step to building MORE fibres, its literally called bodybuilding bro.

The reason you enjoy chilli more and more is because you have more taste buds now to sense them.

capsaicin desensitization is from trpv1 expressing lingual fiber excitotoxicity lmao

please keep banging your head with a hammer it's definitely helping your brain gains