Are these a meme?

Are these a meme?

Hell no. Baseball bros do a shit ton of these in the gym...baseball bros have huge forearms almost always. I started doing these this summer and have put on some serious size.

How much weight do you use?

I love doing these but I keep my arms down instead if forward, otherwise my front delt give out long before my forearms.

Also, try behind the back wrist curls with a barbell

I find it best to keep the elbows rested on a bench or your knees but to keep the forearms parallel to the ground. This makes the brachioradialis work harder than just letting your arms hang.

Also, doing these without actually "rolling" I find is just as good, if not better. (Doing them as "reps"). Allows you to hold the peak contraction and not get sloppy with form.

What is this? Why are there 2 pictures? Are those two different exercises? Is that a sequence? Is it a magnetic shoulder raise?

Fucking lmao hit me just right

I do that with a bar and 10lb on each side. It's great. Def. not a meme.

this exercise is the only thing that helped cure my golfer's/tennis elbow

yeah the weights are actually doing human pullups

You basically grab onto the thing while a weight is hanging from a rope and twist the shit till the weight goes up

no
but buying one from rogue for like 400 dollarydoos is

Enjoy your nerve damage

lol what

Already have brain damage. Why not nerve damage too?

lol this. If you want the same effects just pick up a barbell and roll your wrists. You're mainly just burning fat in your arms

>You're mainly just burning fat in your arms

wat

FIGHT ME

kek.
As for the exercise you have better alternatives for forearms

what are the better ones

hand grippers or my favorite, wrist curls.
you only need normal weights for wright curls.

>spot reduction
Wait a min lemme get my homoboys to laugh at you with me