"What do you mean you can't eat pizza because of your cut user?"

>"What do you mean you can't eat pizza because of your cut user?"

>"Chad eats pizza with us all the time and is super buff!"

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BX6860uln8V/?taken-by=beehivemb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you know how i know you're beta?

That pizza looks hilarious

"fuck chad if you wanna fucking hang out with him go hang out with him but im not eating the fucking pizza"

What's it actually like to have autism? I've always been curious, like do you know you are different? Because if you do can't you just stop doing whatever it is that makes you different I don't understand

>o-okay user sorry? Guess we won't see you at his party later... See ya.

"I'll eat the pizza, but you have to eat these eggs"

fuck you normie, there are "forums" for people like you

>tfw bulking and eating pizza right now

I Just don't wanna look like a pizza

Do the people that start these threads actually lift?

the alpha-beta dichotomy is a fiction invented by hedonists who have nothing but disdain for the family

>tfw going to beach to eat a pizza with a qt tonight

Just budget it into your daily calories and make sure everything else you eat is decently high in protein.

no one here lifts

not it isn't.

>There are people on this board who unironically believe that eating a slice of pizza from here to there will somehow stunt their proggress

How fucking retarded are you?

STOP FEEDING ME PIZZA

Kek

>not getting social gains from eating
you will never make it

>going to parties with 3D femwhores.
>not lifting for his 2D waiting, so once in Heaven you can impress her with your GAINS.

Leave this board normal.

My sister just ordered us pizza, feels bad, but my calories have been really low today so it's not so bad

F-FUCKING STOPPP BULLYING ME

>spends years sculping body to perfection
>wastes time hanging around with at best 5/10s.

user, you're wasting your potential.

Some know, some don't. There's different degrees of severity.

>c-chad is on roids

Roids aren't magic, they're like the philosopher's stone in fullmetal alchemist; you bend the laws of calories in/calories out, not break them entirely.
Eating like shit on roids will still result in a shit body, just less shit than a shit-eating natty's body
>Source: Made the mistake myself
You can't outroid bad nutrition

>puts on sunglasses
>dealwithit.jpg
alpha as fuck

I'm saving space for all the ass I'm going to eat later

DISREGARD WOMEN

ACQUIRE CURRENCY

This. As long as you're not allergic to pizza, face time with a QT is worth it.

>the alpha-beta dichotomy is a fiction
WRONG.

But instead of alpha-beta it should be called the Slayer - Cuckold dichotomy (good-looking vs. not good-looking) because that's much more accurate.

>Females can benefit by selecting mates who offer material benefits to offspring, such as parental care and food resources (Trivers, 1972), and by selecting mates who offer benefits that can be genetically transmitted to offspring (Jennions & Petrie, 2000; Kokko, Brooks, Jennions, & Morley, 2003; Moller & Alatalo, 1999). In principle, women could benefit from both material and heritable benefits conferred by male partners, but both sets of features may be difficult to find in the same mate. Men who display indicators of good genes are highly attractive as sex partners; hence, they can, and often do, pursue a short-term mating strategy that tends to be associated with reduced investment in mates and offspring (Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Gangestad & Thornhill, 1997). Therefore, women may often be forced to make strategic trade-offs by selecting long-term social partners who are higher in investment attractiveness than sexual attractiveness (Gangestad & Simpson, 2000). These trade-offs may have selected for a psychology of dual mating, which leads women to seek primary partners who provide investment while seeking good genes through extra-pair mating.

>These trade-offs may have selected for a psychology of dual mating, which leads women to seek primary partners who provide investment while seeking good genes through extra-pair mating.

In other words, women seek out cuckold beta-providers who can provide resources and emotional support for long term relationships but during ovulation when they are at PEAK FERTILITY they seek out Chad Slayers for insemination. The cuck beta-providers then unwittingly expend their resources raising Chad's offspring.

I'm just not feeling it ok?

"But user, you have to eat all of it!"

>tfw no matter how low your life dips you will never ever be as pathetic as OP
feels good

My sides

Are you roleplaying as an autistic guy that doesn't know he's autistic? How many layers of irony are we on here?

I stopped lifting years ago.

>fuck chad
Oh user we'll do just that after you leave!

th-thanks for not doing it infront of me this time...

Gold

you can't really outanything bad nutrition

Did you rip that straight from the red queen by Matt Ridley?
Read the book regardless
Also
>referencing studies from 1972

Literal autism

God I love these posts

I see nothing wrong with this reply, in fact I am pretty fuckin sure that I said something to that effect many times to whomever.
I mean, what is the correct answer here? Is it to waste your time and precious breath on these roasties just to try and explain yourself? Or some sort of pickup line that like two thirds of Veeky Forums would be unable to figure out on the spot?
Shit, someone please enlighten me.

>tfw acid reflux and can't eat pizza because it makes my stomach party like it's 1986 and start melting down harder than Chernobyl's reactor 4

This happened to me at my last internship but with old people and no hot grills. I just said I don't eat sweets (offered to eat cake), and they all looked at me like a deer in headlights

NO IT'S FOR THE CUSTOMER

Well the truth is there is no real life scenario in which 4 hot women would be sitting around eating pizza and invite you but only so they can compare you to another guy who they thinks is hotter than you who does eat pizza. Veeky Forums is full of virgins who think these things actually take place in reality.

You have to understand that in the scenario given, the girls arent being aggressive or confrontational in the way they ask, they are just innocently offering pizza and using chad as an example as to why you should just relax with them and have a slice, it's all fun.

The autistic response that guy gave is full of anger, cursing and just generally reeks of someone who is socially inept, and would cause the girls to look confused at each other and just politely mumble "ok" while wondering why autism john got so angry over some pizza

That's pretty much why it's an odd response

>tfw bulking
>eat a whole pizza
>@ 3600 cals a day
>weight still not going up...
>"You're not eating enough!"
>kk bruh

How do you not get that pizza is pretty much useless, nutritionally?
In fact, it's bad for your health.

Literally just go throw up afterwards. If you are not ready to induce vomiting for your cut you are not gonna make it.

Dude if you're gonna stress over working a slice of pizza into your macros then you're gonna end up living a pretty boring life no offense

At least I'll live longer, you pizza-faced nigger.

lol so you literally don't eat anything "unhealthy" is that what you're saying ?

I eat some whole grain toast with chocolate hazelnut spread in the morning.

Is your girlfriend's pussy unhealthy? You beta bitch

A lot of sugar in that spread if it's anything like Nutella. Like 60% sugar iirc

I don't have a gf why would I be on Veeky Forums if I had a gf

>tfw used to be fat but got Veeky Forums and now eat just as much but still look good as hell
>fat friend who used to be way more athletic than me complains that nothing is working but refuses to exercise any time i ask him to
Hand me the fucking pizza and I'll wash it down with a Bangs root beer. I can eat what I want

I eat this shit right here.

Sugar is the main ingredient in that, the label says 21g per 37g serving. So yeh over 50%. But it's good you're including these unhealthy foods in your diet, it's all about hitting macros at the end of the day not worrying about tiny details

"H-haha, I can't eat pizza bu a-at least I can eat you out right? W-wait where are you going? Pls respond..."

Wait until she's definitely out of earshot...

"I l-love you"

It's only 8 grams of sugar per 2 tablespoons.
I'm glad you're concerned about being the fun guy.

Thank you anons, it did not even occur to me just how stupid that setup is. Nonetheless, I disagree with the nonconfrontational part of the explanation - is it wrong of me to get slightly pissed off/annoyned (im generally a somewhat direct, and not very patient person) at somewhat similar remarks one might get from people.
Like lets say you are with people somewhere, stopping for fastfood or some shit and someone will essentially do the same thing, that is to keep trying to push you to do something (eat the stupid pizza) after you clearly, but politely refused and expected nothing more of it?
I get that ppl do this shit sometimes intentionally to annoy the other person, but that does not change the fact that fuck you im not eating that pizza I though I already said so loud enough?

Also, I get angry over a lot of trivial shit. Week ago I almost fought a guy over a parking space that wasnt even mine. And its not like Im in rage or whatever, I just dont like dense motherfuckers talking back to me, you know what I mean dude? Or did I just accidentally reveal my power level?

I dunno man.. I'd say there's power in being able to laugh stuff off - stuff that should or would anger you

That is definitely true, user. And let me tell you this, I actually find most of these altercations, conflicts and fights very amusing. As in I laugh out loud still at the stupid shit I said to the bloke who parked in the wrong place. Im sure that if you or any other user watched that shit from afar you would burst out laughing at me and at the other bloke aswell for taking such verbal abuse from some random angry skeletor.
Only one who didnt think it was funny was probably that guy, I can remember the exact moment when he realised I cannot be reasoned with and then he just gave up. But then again, dude told me he doesnt know how to read with a straight face like he thought it was cool, after I asked him if he can read the no parking sign, very clearly visible and readable from afar.
I think he was either super scared, or thought that Im an absolute moron that just sees red and will smash the nearest garbage bin over his car if he doesnt get out fast.
Fun times user, I have so many stories similar to this one it almost actually isnt funny.
Still, I enjoy it and carry no grudges or bad feelings and shit.

Kek

That cause Chad only eats pizza to take the taste of dick out of his mouth. I assume your doing the same.

>black girl at a white girl party

this is staged

Haha wow you got him dude hahaha xD

eat more protein faggot

Nobody likes a smartass. Why don't you see yourself out of my thread.

>>tfw bulking
Why would you destroy your facial aesthetics

>tfw you will never physically be forced by 4 women to eat pizza while they laugh at you and taunt you
Why live?

>some retarded chocolate "nut" sugarcrap trash
>not actual peanut butter
It's like you don't want free gains. And acne... Looots of acne. BUT WHO CARES! Gains are forever, acne goes away!

Oh dude. I don't eat sweets or drink soda or desserts or any of that trash, of course most of the time it's with family, but it's so weird how people want to push that shit. Honestly, I'd rather have a nicely cooked meal ANY day of the week over some chocolate pudding, dessert crap. Okay sure, chocolate pudding tastes good, but it really isn't as amazing as people make it out to be, and a good meal is much more satisfying once you're done, knowing you've given your body quality nourishment is a good feeling.

That's "token" black girl user. Her name is probably Brittany and she's likely to be the whitest girl in the room. Bet her favorite artist is Jack Johnson and she's never lived anywhere near a ghetto in her life.

t. Use to date a "Brittany".

>Bangs root beer
This meme died too quickly

>saying you can't it eat cause of your cut
>not saying that you aren't hungry

why are they eating on the sidewalk?

The pizza doesn't even look that good. A good pizza has a lot of cheese, a thin but chewy crust, and toppings.

Hazelnut butter still has protein, fats and carbs.
Also, there isn't much sugar, and the little sugar there is in there is cane sugar.

>lying to women
never gonna make it

hahaha

like pineapple and bacon

holy shit what a shitty pizza i wouldnt touch that

thats like a pizza that i made for a customer and the customer never showed, so i left it on top of the over. then some dumb bitches order the same pizza and i just reheat that shit from an hour ago and give it to them

as you can see this is v common sheesh

i kek'd hard mate
nice one

>Chad is an ottermode faggot, that hungry skellington should be eating pizza.

kek

What are macros?

It's not your fault, but I fucking hate when people type out a stutter. It makes no sense and just make you look like a cringey faggot.

Thats the pizza they bring out for Eugene

Chad gets the good shit

>Women
>Not disregarding
>Not just dating a fellow gymrat

Id eat the girls fuck the pizza and dont give a fuck because i don't cut, i fast

>"What do you mean you can't eat pizza because of your cut user?"
>"Actually I said I can't eat pizza with the coon"

>tfw have a internet crush on the blonde girl

instagram.com/p/BX6860uln8V/?taken-by=beehivemb