Grocery shop at 2 stores

>grocery shop at 2 stores
>i get most of my stuff from one store since it's inexpensive, but their produce isn't great quality
>get my broccoli at the other place
>i eat about 7lbs (about 14 crowns, 3-4 bags full) a week
>go to checkout line to pay
>card reader isn't reading my chip, so the girl calls her manager
>"whats the problem?"
>"it won't read broccoli guy's card"
>hipster bagger starts grinning
IM FUCKING BROCCOLI GUY

SHOULD I JUST AN HERO?

Why is that a bad thing

Clearly they've noticed and remembered you. If you're fit and decent looking you have nothing to worry about

lmao pls be real

Grow grow broccoli man

Compared to the single overweight woman who buys three dozen frozen lean cuisine meals and a cucumber on Saturday night? No, you should not worry about being broccoli guy.

Broccoli guy sounds like someone I'd want to be friends with. It's like no one even remembers this masterpiece.

One time a college buddy of mine was at Walgreens to get some lube for his inner thighs for a race the next day. He notices too late that the checkout worker is a babe and doesn't want to look like a weirdo buying just a tube of KY.

He panicked and grabbed a Cadbury egg as it was his turn.

there are other vegetables besides broccoli, but whatever.
You could always turn it into flirting instead of being a pitiful sad sack.

Depends, do you look like you lift? If you do then this is just a funny story, if you don't it's a faggot nickname and you should kys

yeah I would be like you don't eat broccoli and look at them wierd, giggle gains for all

I would have chuckled and asked "broccoli guy?"

>brining
>not dry brining

stop eating waterlogged chicken

Dude why are you eating so much broccoli? You can get your micronutrients with 100g a day

Switch from broccoli to broccolini. Its better for you, and you can crossdress and pretend you are Christina.

I'm sold

Dude you're fine. As a retail employee we nickname everyone. As the guy above me said, I would have been like "Lmao Broccoli Guy?"

I would have called her out for it

Post pic of 14 crown broccoli gains

>broccoli guy

>BROCCOLI GUY
I laughed regardless

>ywn work in a grocery store and make up fun nicknames for all the customers based on the weird stuff they buy
it's kind of endearing in a way, that they remember you, and remember what you buy. you're part of their grocery family, and they'll miss you when you stop coming in

Hey I used to be broccoli man at an old job. Girls called me it :3

If you are a 6/10+ you could have easily turned it into a joke. If you're below that I wouldn't show my face in the store again.

>eating bananas ever
they are literally nature's candy bar

>not eating Chinese broccoli
Never going to make it.

Fucking lmao

>being such a regular that you're known as "____ guy"

Making it, dude.

>not asking her if she wants to become brocolli girl

>grow grow broccoli man

Can't you change up the veg a bit? You could probably add some variety with not much extra effort

That's a hilarious choice.
>What will make my buying lube look less weird? An egg!