What the fuck happend to him?

>lost all his gainz
>balding
>fat

He enjoyed 2 years at least

>What is lighting and a pump
>What is wind

Lol where's that from?

the video where he shows girls his videos.

This is the lifecycle of Chad, user. Highschool and early adulthood is smooth sailing, fuck lots of girls, look great etc, but never learn how to eat right. They hit 25 and, like women, immediately start sliding down the slope. The alcohol catches up to them and they get a beer belly. Stacy gets pregnant and Chad has to get a 9-5 desk job to support her. The stress makes him lose his hair and eat, he's too old to play football so fills his spare time with eating and videogames instead. Chad had a good run, and he'll always be remembered fondly, but by 30 he is just another 9-5, out-of-shape wageslave who will die many years later forgotten. But he has a family. A wife and children who adore him, who won't ever forget him even when the rest of the world does.

Who the fuck is that?

tbf he just made a shitton of money from doing whatever with B Carter, so he just stopped caring about aesthetics, and is just riding out his fame

The steroids started getting to his hair so he panicked and hopped off

hes not balding. he has a mature hairline.

provide source

And people defended his natty status lol

Woah user, can't bring knowledge into this thread

Rich Piano dying probably scared him and he stopped the roids.

>but by 30
>age when men literally begin peaking socially

>fat
You mean getting skinny

Theres something in this guy's eyes that give me the feel that he is a psycho. Anyone else get that?

Plus all the insecurities his videos are projecting, show me that this guy is fucked up

This mostly applies to white people desu

what the fuck? he got AIDS?

Yeah tyrone ends up in prison instead and paco and pajeet were never in good shape to begin with.

>But he has a family. A wife and children who adore him

Fair point.

>The steroids started getting to his hair so he panicked and hopped off

Although I believe he's Natty but fuck, you actually might be right.

It doesn't apply to anyone, you damn autist.

meant for

all things are ephemeral and empty of intrinsic existence

Except he was never chad and never will be. The guy is literally Veeky Forums personified. He puts on a fake face in all his videos.