Fat Hate Thread

>confront fantasy with logic
>illogical rage starts

Can fat people do anything right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's right though. Only autists would look for realism in a show with magical dragons

hello Boogie

Agreed.

Fuck you OP, what a waste of trips.

>when its fantasy you can dismiss all logic

Why are there still fat hate threads when research overwhelmingly shows that positive reenforcement is the best way to produce an outcome in people. All this does is drive away people who want to lose weight and discourage them.

>inb4 I was XXX pounds and /fph/ made me lose y pounds
No you fucking didn't stop larping

I think the subtext to the conversation was "why are you such a shitty actor that you can't lose weight for the role?" I don't watch game of nerds, but a story can have a plot that includes dragons and hobgoblins or whatever the fuck and still be internally consistent. But of you tell me "this character has undergone intense physical hardship" and he looks just as much like a dumpy pudding boy as he always has it fucks with suspension of disbelief.

>All this does is drive away people who want to lose weight and discourage them.

/fph/ threads are one of my favorite sources of entertainment. Why would I care if it doesn't help fat people lose weight?

There are very upsetti lardbarges in this thread

maybe show them the mistakes of other fatkin in hopes they do not do the same.
anywho it does make me giggle.

>Game of Subreddits actor has a Reddit tier opinion

Oh dear lord, I do believe I am getting the vapors.

so he has magic fat?

>when research overwhelmingly shows that positive reenforcement is the best way to produce an outcome in people
nah, fatshaming works like a charm

310 here
go fuck yourself
fat hate threads has helped me lose 70lbs in one year

When high waisted jeans finally go the fuck out of fashion and be banished to the deepest fucking depths of hell to burn in the hottest of fires for all eternity?

Former type 2 obese fatty

Kys nigger

Thank you based fph/fps thread. Because of you I've gone from 260 a year ago to 196 today.

Guaranteed (You)s every time. Everyone needs to stop taking this shitty bait.

I can't stop watching this. Thank you.

Please. I am obese, and I don't need to be coddled like a fragile egg with positive reinforcement. I will continue to diet, exercise, lift, and jog until I am at an acceptable physical condition. If someone gets discouraged from some rando dickshit being "mean", then it's because they were a little bitch looking for an excuse to stop putting effort in to transformation without feeling bad about what a failure they are as a human being.

I hate when people say this shit, fucking brainlets

Even if it's fantasy it should still be logically consistent for the universe in the show. Or are we to believe weight loss is different in their world and some people are born with the "fat gene"? It never mentioned that so we should assume it works the same way as in our world.

oh is it bait?
I figured it was a HeftyAtEverySnack asshat.

Nah bro. I love. I come here when I need motivation.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU MIRONS ON THIS BOARD. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. WHY DO I STILL COME TO.THIS SHITHOLE? NOTHINGEVER CHANGES FOR THE BETTER.

The guy who asked him that is 100% right. The fat character has been running around in frozen forests for a fucking year, and living in an army camp for several years where he gets small rations. He should have lost the fat already.

Thanks for all the (you)s you dumb niggers I hope you know that you literally wasted your time responding to me

no i didnt
yelling at you made me feel motivated

Suitable.

I want everyone to fucking die and fats especially so.

In the books sam goes from straight up tub of lard to strong fat.

Honestly, he wouldn't have needed to lose weight to be consistent with the character. If he had just been doing weight lifting he would have nailed it.

Unfortunately for me I've associated food with positive reinforcement. What can I replace it with?

>All this does is drive away people who want to lose weight and discourage them.
Good. Gyms are too full anyway

being a very fit and outgoing person who works in a sector of IT has enormously helped my career since so many are lazy slobs.

Just stop being a pavlovian dog and act like a man for Christ's sake.

do break days
pick one day a week where you don't count calories and let your self splurge (within reason) but only if you meet your weekly goal, mine is 2-3 lbs weight lose.
If you don't meet your goal, then no break day.

>Why are there still fat hate threads when research overwhelmingly shows that positive reenforcement is the best way to produce an outcome in people.
The goal of these thread is to have fun, not to produce outcomes on fat people

Does Sam lose weight in the books? I can't remember.

Apparently he goes powerlifter mode

>being gay is a choice

Imagine being a famous and universally loved celebrity and not being able to lose weight. He is throwing so much away by choosing to stay out of shape. He can probably afford the best food, training, and equipment money can buy. Not to mention all the free time he has when they aren't filming. I don't understand it.

As far as I remember he doesn't, but can't tell for sure.

>tfw Victarion is not on the show
>they made Stannis a piece of shit

Really got me sad, Stannis is the rightful ruler of Westeros.

I wish it were I'd go gay in a heartbeat

>janetic

Why do fat woman go after thin guys?
I'm just leaving ottermode and all the attention I've been getting was from fatties.

>gravity setting: 10x
>taking effect in 3
>2
>1

you're a waste of resources, please kill yourself

>being on Veeky Forums
>not wasting time

because dyels cant escape when they pin them down with their whale bodies to mate

because they're weak numales who won't say anything about them becoming increasingly fat. It's either that or they go after someone equally fat.

best workout that lad has had in a decade

it makes me want to wretch when i see the front of these fat fucks and they have fat deposits under their belt like how?

Yeah the fantasy in the show lies in the dragons and all that shit; the show's humans are the humans we know, the show's food is the food we know. It should stay consistent, its a bad argument to justify him being a fat fuck

I'm furious right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

based

Because you haven't made it far enough for Stacy to go after you

>He had to stop to catch his breath

>why are you criticizing in-world logic in a fantasy world?
fucking hell, samwell is a retard

The belt just divides a big ass belly in 2.

When they're naked, their guts hang down to their crotches. The belt holds it there

>in a world full of magic that cannot exist in ours, our logic even applies

I bet you think they breath oxygen instead of elemental air, too, you stupid faggot.

Why do so many thin guys go after fat chicks?

personal experience.
been fat for awhile now, all boyfriends have been considerably slimmer than I. Fat men often want little to do with me, perhaps because I mirror their bad habits.

I just want someone to be with to share the similar feelings of vulnerability and support with to change ourselves. Skinny guys just seem to have a badder case of chubby chaser than any other guy type. Maybe they hit on you based off of what hits on them.

reminder that in a clinical sense fatshaming is positive reinforcement

positive = adding stimulus, either reward or punishment
negative = removing stimulus, either reward or punishment

so fatshaming is a positive punishment

>considerably slimmer than I
>than I

You make I want to puke

It's because you flirt with thin guys and treat fat guys like asexual creatures. Now you're going to say you don't even though you know you do.

who's the gril?

first greentext story
>be me, petite anonnette, working a summer job before leaving to my first year of uni
>5'2 and 103 pounds, achieved through being a dancer and lifting at the gym
>not another petite person in the workplace
>not even any other healthy weight person in the workplace
>just about all of them are overweight to an extent
>they had to specially order my work uniform in a size extra extra small
>i have to wrap the apron strings around my waist and then tie it off or else it hangs loosely off of me
>i have to hop onto counters to wipe them off
>i could go on but you get the point im a physically petite person
>had no idea what i was signing up for since prior to this experience i considered myself a pretty non critical person towards fat people
>had the expectation that if i was a decent person to them they would be to me
>i was so wrong
>one of the first comments a coworker made about me was that i would finally get some meat on my bones by working in fast food
>i have to lift heavy equipment a lot while working and almost every single time there was a snicker that the equipment weighs more than me
>and every single time i lifted the equipment with little to no effort since it only weighs like what? 40 pounds?
>there was one coworker who really did not like me and i mean she was fixated on talking shit all the time
>tried to mimic me by wrapped the apron strings around her waist as well but had to tie them in the front since they don't go all the way around
>had to work really hard not to look pleased with myself
>she started a really big rumor about how im anorexic and things really took off from there

I disagree.

A guy once told me "why don't you lose some weight, fat retard?".
And I thought to myself "Hey, why don't I lose some weight?".
And so I did.

>BMW i8
>made out of carbon fiber to reduce weight
>complexe frame structure to reduce weight even further
>manufactured in vacuum-bags to remoce any unessesary resin
>driver weights more than the entire frame

What a neutral origin story

uhhh,,,,,

london ¿?

lol whatever.

Hard to argue against someone who says you won't believe what I say anyways. My experiences are obviously anecdotal. I've been on dates with men who range from skinny to obese and in the end the skinny ones are the ones who stick around to grow into a relationship.

I've never dated anyone athletic or muscular so they're completely out of the picture. They cherish activity and health which I've only started to appreciate until recently so outta my league.

>>they had to specially order my work uniform in a size extra extra small
Same here, I usualy buy child siezes...

>Ding Dongli

I guess you really are what you eat.

A woman is 18-20 BMI and nobody bats an eye...
A man is 18-20 BMI and everyone loses their minds!

I should probably eat more.

>figured that im only here for two more months and then ill never see these people again
>figured might as well get my newfound dislike of fat people out of my system before i leave to the land of fat acceptance-er-college
>come up to one of the shit talkers/shit eaters
>oh landwhale i really need some advice there's this guy i really like and i just i don't know how to get his attention
>what do you mean
>well you always said im too skinny that i need more meat on my bones is that-is that what men think is more attractive? im the size of a child so that means im at the mental state of a child too please help me understand what men find attractive
>im saying this with a completely blank face and my coworker is at a loss for words
>men like meat on a girl right? so men like you right? tell me how do i look like you?
>she's only two or so inches taller than me and twice my size in circumference
>she finally realizes im messing with her and tells me with a high pitched war screech to go fuck myself
>screams at me that only men attracted to teenagers would be attracted to me
>mfw i was literally 17 at the time
>reply that at least ill live past 30
>cue another screech from her

If landwhales are so happy with being fat and say all body types are accepted, why do they "shame" skinny chicks and be so agressive to them in general?

POP OFF JAMES!

As funny as this is, don't lie to people at work, kids.

tell us more

We're they black?

One of the reasons I stopped watching. This new season is such shit. The book series is great, but they've stuffed everything so full of filler and SJW feminist bullshit it isn't worth sitting through 50 minutes of boring for 10 minutes of something worth watching

Deep down they know they're living a lie. Their bodies tell them every day. Moving around is hard, requires more energy, if they were to try and do anything at all that requires good strength to bodyweight in any form or way they're fucked, it feels bad to look in the mirror, they KNOW it sucks and is shitty for you and shitty looking to be fat, but they want others to love their crappy lifestyle too so they don't have to change up their bad habits.

Worst hero origin story of all time

So fat that it probably affects the car's perfomance.
That level of fatness.

>called in by the manager since landwhale called for reinforcements
>lucky for me manager is a reasonable person and didn't just immediately side with supersize endorsement over me just cause they're both fat
>asks what happened
>she says i was making fun of her for being fat and this is absolutely out of nowhere oh the humanity oh the thin privilege
>she went for the oscar with how unsafe i made her feel i felt like any moment she would start going off into a tangent about triggers and anxiety attacks
>"is this true anonette?"
>shit bitch i can go for the oscar too lets share the big screen
>start telling him how they've been bullying me
>the worst part is is that i didn't even exaggerate what they've been saying about me
>manager swivels back to her "now is THIS true obesity posterchild?"
>she's on the spot now mumbling something that sounds like a thin privilege endorsement something about how i openly brag about my size
>the manager looks at both of us and just dismisses it with saying he'll talk more to the landwhale about this later
>my time at this retail nightmare is coming to a close so i figured id give it a finale

As a fat fuck not even as fat as some of these fat positive shits I don't know how they can pretend to be happy. The energy wasted on the extra weight is enough to make anyone miserable

>he had to pause to think of insults

I don't know what to hate more, fatasses, niggers or youtube celebs

>coworkers on break as the next shift starts coming in
>i take my break too
>we get employee meals so i come up to them
>cough a little, look as feeble and anorexic to the eyes of a fat person as i can
>can't believe they're fucking buying this whole bit when i apologize for how much ive been flaunting being skinny around them
>ask them if i can sit with them as i eat
>they reluctantly agree
>one of them jokes about me eating half a salad or some shit
>those poor souls had no clue i was doing IF
>come back with a burger twice the size of the food they have on their plates
>they're silent they're speechless i could pretty much see them playing back all the comments they made about me being anorexic like a fucked up bully documentary
>take a giant first bite and after i swallow i just "im really glad we could put this all behind us i mean i eat just as much as you guys i wouldnt want to be singled out because you guys think i have an eating disorder"
>some of them are trying to figure it out some of them are stonefaced and quiet
>i make eye contact with the whale who started the original rumor that im anorexic
>"not that you should be singling me out if i did actually have a disorder that stuff is dangerous and people need support for healthy eating habits REGARDLESS of their size"
>clean off my plate and wipe my face and get up and leave with my tray
>turn around and some of them look absolutely miserable

some of them were
most of them were hispanic and there were two other white ppl in the workplace