What are your fiber supplements? Looking for something to give me giant shit's

What are your fiber supplements? Looking for something to give me giant shit's.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/88/3/801.full
alligga.com/conversion-of-ala-into-epa-and-dha/
amazon.com/gp/product/B00MWATWJQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I add ground flaxseed to protein shakes

>hit fiber goal of 38g every single day
>eat a serving of prunes each day
>drink over a gallon of water each day
>devote half an hour to toilet time each day
>shit like a rabbit once every couple days
>bloat to hell and back between bowel movements
Save me.

Chia seeds.
They're dense in calories and fiber, perfect for bulking.
You can add them to pretty much anything as they have a fairly bland taste, however, if mixed with a liquid they form a "gel."

Make sure your balancing soluble/insoluble fiber user, I have the same problem.
Stool softeners + coffee + water + something really fatty like a steak or pizza and I can finally feel release from this hellhole.

This too, and omega gains.

Psyllium husk
Tho flax is a good source of ALA I saw some study that causally linked flax intake to some mental dysfunction... Forget offhand what even it was linked to, making it hard for me to cite my source but I remember about two years ago being so hyped on flax for fatty acids and fiber then reading this one study and cutting it from my diet entirely

Just eat lots of veggies, psyllium husk in your shakes if you really need.

And all the fish oil

Those cases were never substantiated nor a mechanism known, it was just some case study looking at population, same way standing up while peeing was linked to prostate cancer.
Really good source of ALA but ALA doesn't convert that well, and even worse in men.
Still good though, would rec chia seeds.

get most of my fiber from oats, 100% wholegrain bread and pasta, fruits and frozen veggies.
average about 30g a day

beans
oats

>beans
Dude, my asshole burns for weeks after eating some prepared bean dishes. I fart so bad I xan't be around anybody

thats because of the bacteria in your gut adapting to the fiber of the beans, the're inefficient at processing it because you very likely dont eat it frequently enough. Start eating beans couple of times a week youll be fine

seriously do it faggot the're loaded with protein and many other nutrients you have no reason to not eat them

I don't use much. 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp at most per shake. I also like chia. There's lots of oatmeals and granolas out there which have minimal amounts of chia and/or flax added. I rotate them in and out of my diet.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/88/3/801.full
alligga.com/conversion-of-ala-into-epa-and-dha/

That would take quite a bit of flax seed to be able to get those doses it seems if only 20% is EPA and 4% DHA.

Oatmeal, veg, beans. Supplements don't do shit.

I started taking a powder fiber supplement that you mix with water and sharted myself with the runs. Just throwing this warning out there.

Flaxseed oil, and a T is a tiny amount of oil.

Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt)..

Just looked into some brands and they have shit tier ratios, they had like 3:2 ratio of omega 3:6.
I'm assuming there are better ones out there if you take them yourself, what brand do you use?

amazon.com/gp/product/B00MWATWJQ/

Not a bad price at all but I can't find any information on their site about the amount of omega 3 and omega 6.
They are only using percentages and don't say where the percentages are coming from so I can't really trust them.

Fiber One cereal. Every morning with Almond milk.

Cured my chronic constipation.

>fiber supplements
if you need to supplement fiber in your diet then your diet is bad or you're doing keto (your diet is bad)

in order of greatness:
>leafy green vegetables
>seeds
>nuts
>red/blue berries
>whole grains

..Of grams of oil.

>using ellipses on Veeky Forums
I assumed they were based on dietary guidelines and weren't parsing the grams, I should of noticed but it's dumb that they didn't just show the grams of each.
Still a bad product if you are getting any other omega-6's from other sources.
I take omega-3's to help balance the ratio since fermented soy and advocados have shit ratios, unfortunately this wouldn't help since the ratio is just 3:1.

Hopefully the algae oil has higher omega-3's and almost no omega-6's.

>almost exclusively flaxseed for oil
>some canola though diffusing some essential oil just now

1 tablespoon Psyllium Husk with your scoops.

Oats + coconut oil (unrefined)
Refried beans + brown rice + spinach + salmon oil
Broccoli with every meat meal

Went from blowout shits every 4 days, to regular daily's

zma or other magnesium supplements

vitamin c may also help

soluble/insoluble are different

I have no idea why you are greentexting right now, do you mean you're doing those things right now?
If flaxseed oil is your only oil source then it's a hell of a supplement but like I said, I eat omega-6 rich foods like soy so it wouldn't really help.

Just woke up to a shake of kale, almond milk, oats, flax seed, and cocoa.
17 g of fiber and just woke up, I'm pretty prepared for these shits.

>What are your fiber supplements?
None, go on a vegan diet and it will be really easy to break 70+g a day.

dumb question here guys

i am trying to finally lose some bodyfat so i am eating 4 eggs and one onion everyday (fry onion, make scrambled eggs on top)

do i need fiber or can i lose weight like this easily enough?

nvm, just read in the sticky that i am apparently retarded for trying that

guess i'll add a can of kidney beans and some rice per day

I eat a bag of prunes