Reddit

this is ass of guy that deadlifts slightly over 4 plates.
His ass is barely different from the time he wasnt lifting more than his ass from his PC chair.

>strength equals hypertrophy!!
>you need that volume brah!!
biggest fucking meme ever
all that matters in game of iron for nattys is GENETICS and if you are destined to have small muscle group no amount of work is going to change significantly.

tldr focus on shit where you will get best results, and dont do crazy amounts of work on your weakest parts, you will only fuck up your recovery j lifts that actually matter for you

sidenote, this isnt washed ass stain, have this spot since i can remember

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TtTUeHMfbUA
youtu.be/IKyGbzDB6NE
youtu.be/3u2wzSCJYzw
youtube.com/watch?v=1S2nuZsBz8g
youtube.com/watch?v=jEy_czb3RKA
youtube.com/watch?v=e3nttMlhH_k
youtube.com/watch?v=BkpY67NRZro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

squats make ass, deadlifts make thighs

Depends what muscles he emphasizes for deads. I definitely use my ass for deads. Other people not so much.

lmfao bad b8 come on. Apply yourself. You can deadlift 4pl8 without any real hypertrophy

Lol

most people don't know how to engage their glutes and are just leaning back at the top of their deadlift.

if he never practiced he might not know how. other exercises could teach him how to do it so he uses its on dealifts

looks like this dude just leaned back at the top rather than lockout the glutes to be standing upright

post ass boardie
clothing optional

Is that a problem?

Why would i do that? I've posted ass in undies before and it got reposted in husbando threads. No more.

Why does it smell like propane in this thread?

Oh, this old picture again? It's already been proven to be fake so stop posting it newfag

Sorry what are you talking about?

glutes really only come into play in the lockout, right?

ideally they should be "pulling" right after bar breaks contact with floor

i realize 4pl8 is lightweight for someone like me 6'2 and almost 200 lbs, especially with my long ass arms (6'7 wingspan)

But i barely noticed ANY difference between deadlifting 2pl8 and 4 pl8

and yes i might have been pulling with my hamstrings mostly.

I do sumo deadlift for some time now and i do get more stimulus in my glutes
Rdls and squats didnt help one bit in that regard

>this is ass of guy that deadlifts slightly over 4 plates.
no, it's not. Now kindly fuck off back2leddit&kysktxbye

i deadlift 190kg you ape

both conventional and sumo

I noticed high bar squats did more for making my ass protrude than lowbar, if that helps.

No, you don't. Move your sorry ass somewhere else and kys

dont have video from 190kg
youtu.be/TtTUeHMfbUA

>that hair
>that body

please never record yourself again and thanks for proving op's point on strength =/= aesthetics

>I don't believe that someone squats 200kg
dyel

first off
i am op

good point on hair tho, changed it already
that vid was from 5 months ago
now i lift in home gym
youtu.be/IKyGbzDB6NE

herro board
much respecto

>not having an ass accessories day
fagget

you can't even see his fucking upper body or anything you mong. stop being such a jealous cunt.
>inb4 "IM NOT JEALOUS LMAO HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT!"
Shut up fag, he just deadlifted 190kg there, you probably don't even do 4pl8

i do plenty of pulls, rdls, wide stance box squats, my glutes are often sore af after sumo diddlys, but they refuse to grow

its just genetics, my ass is very narrow and spread out under my lovehandles, my mother and father have exactly same build

Wow.
You look like shit.

much appreciated

Yeah I think it's time for him to stop bulking and gaining musclemass.
>b-but 200kg deadlifts bro
Come on now. Do you really want to deadlift 200 kg? Is that really necessary? You've got an ocean of musclemass beneath a sizeable layer of fat, all you have to do is cut and you'll look great.

Almost impossible. You're an asslet it seems. I started having a bubble butt when deadlifting lmao3pl8s. I currently skip one leg day per week (my deadlift is on leg day) because too much ass. You're probably really focusing too much on hams, I wonder how lock at the hips.
@42575509
Idiot.
Walking lunges?

Have you tried weighted hip thrusts and cable pull throughs

Are you a virgin OP

serious question - how is it possible to "emphasize different muscles" when deadlifting? I want glorious glutes

I'm having a lot of issues activating my glues / external rotators during my squat. It seems like everytime I'm up at working weight, I tip forward slightly in the hole and hinging at the hip instead of driving upwards.

lunges are good, did them for a while, but later on when you load up movement the balance becomes more of isse than weight itself

hip thrusts when i did them were like 3.5 pl8 for reps, again, felt it mostly in hamstrings

hip thrusts are bad because you cant fully lockout with your ass, cable pull through would be too faggy even when compared to hip thrusts which i have done
you can deadlift "entirely" with your back and hams which looks like SLDL, or you can focus on pushing your hips through, which activates more glutes

second one is proper way to dl

fuck, even when doing chinese arches / bridges i didnt feel that much burn in glutes and those are supposed to be really good at destroying glutes.

and i do glute activation drills during my warmups

how did he guess that one is beyond me
im cutting rn, went from 97 in april to 88 and still going down

is a 4pl8 deadlift good? genuine question. My max is somewhere around 170 to 180kg but I haven't tested yet, just going by calculators. All I've been doing is basically just one heavy set of 5 once a week and I've made linear progress to this point. Doesn't seem that difficult to me but I do have sort of long arms.

Can't fully lockout with your ass in hip thrusts? How the fuck did you manage that? Maybe next time think of it as trying to get your hip flexors to touch the roof or some shit. Maybe you have anterior pelvic tilt

>Don't spend time improving weaknesses

Kys

for average gymbro? its good

should be achieveable in 6 - 12 months unless woman or very weak skinny guy or manlet

i achieved it in 6 months without any special programs or anything, got also 1pl8 ohp and 3plate squat along the way

my bench sucks due to my long arms

youtu.be/3u2wzSCJYzw
too much time is the keyword. Also if said weakness impacts what you are going to do then yeah, by all means you should improve it

but if you have long arms like me, dont try to become worlds biggest bencher, you will be mediocre at best

this is weird, my wingspan is higher than my height and while standing up my arms almost reach my knees with perfect posture. Yet bench is my strongest lift according to symmetric strength

Your muscle is hidden under fat, friend. Go Whole Foods Plant Based and ditch the meat dairy and oil. 4 plate deadlift means your muscle are clearly not weak so the only other factor would have to be diet. Do the Googling for Whole Food Plant Based diet effect on fat loss.

It's obvious

>how did he guess that one is beyond me
your only public video is a render-vous of dramatically virgin wannabe meat-heads

Hank hill?

Actually looks fine ass down; looks terrible if you can see your lower back because you're fat.

You're a fatass, lose those love handles and come back.

Why do you care what some dudes ass looks like you fucking faggot.

>tfw my fat ass jiggles and wiggles like the Japanese cake things in that gif

youtube.com/watch?v=1S2nuZsBz8g
puddi?

that hipthruster video is the guy saying people shouldn't do them because they are not doing their full rep.
do less weight so you can lock it out.
he didn't even try to demonstrate a weighted hip thrust. he just showed that a body weight hip thrust is indeed capable of full lock out..

I train for hypertrophy, my best squat is 105 kg and best diddy was 130kg, but I don't do either anymore
It seems a lot of people disregard anything bros say including how to properly activate muscles and how to grow them
Enjoy your starting strength routines though

and how much do you weigh? your tights look big tbqh

I'm 177cm and around 63 kg

>pulling sumo
lmao

>lmao
nevar gonna make it

Grill?

Lol, first summer here?

pic related is my ass

I can get 425 5 times, 1 rep max is 470

>worried about looking faggy in the gym
you can definitely lockout with hip thrusts, and cable pull throughs are great for isolating

I see his point about hip thrusts, even though I haven't experienced that. Maybe he should drop down the weight and just do more powerful reps, like he was recommending with the Ukrainian deadlift and rdl

he hip thrusted 1000lbs as a april fools joke

also when i was doing hip thrusters i was first doing heavy weight and then dropping down to about ~2 plates, except i can literally thrust such weight flying a small bit

it was funny at first but my hips creases were wrecked despite using pussy pad

>do sumo and squats as only exercise

>never went more than 5 reps on them in like 2 years

>ass so good I regularly get spanked in club by girls

>mom says how could she get ass like me

>gf spanks me all the time in public

Tfw superior ass genetics

crossfit plates?

youtube.com/watch?v=jEy_czb3RKA
do Romanian deadlifts
less weight with good form. Start light if you have to as your hams are probably tight
Also look at whatever the cardiobunnies are up too as far as bw exercises

my mom also wants my ass

CrossFit gym

Love that place

I've been gifted/cursed with a naturally great ass.

On one hand it's a boon for obvious reasons, but on the other it makes me feel like it's almost my obligation to only date thick girls.
There's a petite qt at my uni who's clearly into me but I can't stop thinking about how awkward sex would be since she's flat and I have an ass most women are jealous of.

What do Veeky Forums? Do I hit up with her and just deal with it? Do I tell her to hit the gym and focus on her booty? Or do I give up on petite women and go only after curvy ones?

>Mixed grip
>Curling at the top
Say goodbye to your biceps

duh, he nearly curls that at lock out.

if that was the actual weight, snappy snap bicep

Holy fucking dyel that isn't curling at the top and that's not where your biceps tendon snaps. It usually snaps at the bottom and I wasn't curling it, that was the bar still moving upward after i locked out

You are wrong.

no, he's not
that's clearly upward momentum due to the fast lockout.
dyel?

Oh Jesus I'm talking to a summerfag

Post your credentials, what do you deadlift? We'll just cut to the chase here and save some text

Upward momentum... jesus christ you're dense.

london

sorry about your hank hill ass, it's genetic. have fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3nttMlhH_k

kill yourself, newfag
t. 265kg deadlift

Is that your rebuttal? He's right you fucking nonce

That's entirely different dumb fuck. That weight mixed grip will fuck your bicep up.
fucking idiot, it's not because you start tripping your words having worth, narcissistic fuck

That's not an argument

Go ahead, post deadlift

Just post it.

How is it not an argument that curling the bar, mixed grip, snaps your bicep? Are you a moron?

I don't film myself eitherway.

>That weight mixed grip will fuck your bicep up.

"That weight" ???

It was only 425 that ain't shit

what's your best deadlift, then, fag?
post a vid of your shitty 365 max pull and we'll happily critique the fuck out of it you dyel faggot.

It's painfully obvious that it's hip movement rather than "curling" that is causing the upward movement. There is no load on his bicep.

Again, kys.
And yes, I'm defending him because you're a typical fucking faggot that shits up this board with your 4 months into lifting supreme knowledge.

You're a moron, biceps have snapped at way lower weight, using mixed grip and curling it during the movement.

You wouldn't believe me anyway, I can say anything. If it's too high for your fragile ego, you won't believe it, if it's too low you'll dismiss it so fuck right off, dickhead

>you're curling the bar
I told you it's upward momentum
>no you're curling it
No, and if it was going to snap it would be at the bottom
>no you're curling it

And here we are

youtube.com/watch?v=BkpY67NRZro

you're literally just outing yourself as a newfag.

>I-I don't f-film myself h-heh
Yeah because your lifting is probably as unspectacular as your rebuttals, cunt

also
>fuck you for tripping and proving experience and acuity while i just sit here anonymous with no accountability
Lol

it wouldn't snap at the bottom. Well, it can but that happens when people actually push down and pull up during a deadlift. It can snap anywhere i the lift, under stress, if the elbow bends.
Now that's an irrelevant argument
>complaining about anonimity on Veeky Forums.

Fucking hell, just stop

Yeah man, curling the bar at any weight can snap your shit up.

But using mixed grip != curling the bar.

nice strawman.

There's obviously a fucking difference between a curl and one that happens during a deadlift.

k cool, I'll distil my response:

Mixed Grip != curling the bar
Elbow bend != curling the bar
Bending arms while holding a barbell != using the arms to move the weight (example: powercleans, cleans, snatches)

So, we have someone who posted a video, who is able to tell you that he did not engage his biceps during the movement, and that it was simply upward momentum, but you choose to say he is lying because?

Do you just wanna get a hand on the ball? Are you jealous? Is this a sour grapes thing? Why do you choose to believe he is lying?

About what do I choose to say he's lying?

Why even try tBh
He's picked his reality

Here and here

That's not what this thing is about so before you jump in, atleast, use you head for once in your life and walk back to see where it originated.

Also, don't discuss like a woman, little shit. Keep at the topic at end instead of sticking labels and directly jumping at insecurity. But yeah, little bitch boys will jump to that instantly when they are question.

Better stay in your hugbox that is /plg/, little fuck.

k so what is this about? Are you saying that mixed grip will snap your bicep?

No, dumb fuck. Read.

I've been over this and where this originated is in the posts above. If you can't find it, I feel sorry for you.

Don't jump in if you have no idea what the topic that's being talked about is relating. Should be common sense, but not for children.

mixed grip deadlift snaps quads

K, so you agree then that, mixed grip is fine, and that Boardie didn't curl the weight. Glad we sorted that out.

I just kinda wonder y you got yourself so worked up?

Op here just got 180kg x 5

touch and go, but still PR is a pr and ill take it especially considering im cutting weight

>tfw maxed out my sumo stance width with non-deadlift bars
>by that I mean the toes of my shoes touch the plates
>get strange looks from all the normies in the gym and see them whisper and laugh at my stance
>doesnt help I'm weak as shit

What the fuck ever, sumo feels fucking great with my short ass arms and relatively long ass legs

those numbers make no sense

>expect a thread full of joocey man butt and get a tripfag jerkoff session instead

Disappointing