What, or who, is the ultimate gains goblin?

What, or who, is the ultimate gains goblin?

me :(

Alcohol. God fucking damn it I would be so much fitter if I didn't drink so much fucking beer. I've managed to switch to light beer, but it's still an extra 200-500 extra calories nearly every day.

Women in general, but more specifically, moms.
>Make sure not to lift too much honey, I don't want you hurting yourself!
>I think you should take more days off
She means well and I love her dearly, but mannnnnn, I'm just trying to make it

SS

families and moms, like said
>was VERY skinny when i was ~6 y.o
>mom pretty much made fun of how skinny i was
>went on a year long bulk and at 7 y.o i was overweight, if not obese
skip to 11 years later and i've realized how unhealthy my habits were, started going to the gym and having an active life
>"user you're too skinny now"
>"user you're too muscular now"
i've learned to just not give a fuck anymore

Delicious food all around me. I eat like a garbage truck because of it, I ate like a fitizen for over a year, grilled chicken and veggies 4 days out of the week, but that shit gets boring. So I've been eating like shit instead lately and gaining my old weight back again. How do you eat consistently at/under 2000 calories a day CLEANLY (as humanly possible) for years at a time. I can't afford to keep rebounding my weight like this.

first post most accurate post

You. Yes, you.

Your mom made fun of you at 6 years old for being "too skinny"? Was she hoping you'd develop an eating disorder???

me?

learn to actually cook
learn to use spices and make soups and things like that

My baby daughter, now a toddler. She's the right size too!
But I just love her enough that I don't care, just do enough exercise to be healthy.

>Fuck dad bod

Soda

What about foods that are naturally filling? Chicken breast is actually great for this but I need more variety.

One thing about processed vs unprocessed food is the calorie absorption, you get more calories from processed food even if it's the same amount as unprocessed because it's easier to digest

You don't have to CRB almost every day, but that's a good base, and maybe try a new recipe every week or something - after a year you're at lmao52recipes

My fatass dad.

Women

broken wrist

>not lifting your daughter

Veeky Forums

People who make boogie threads

girlfriend
>too much cardio with sex
>wants to go out ruins diet
>miss work out days because of couple activities

working a shitty 12 hour shift work blue collar job. I quit because I was becoming really depressed and physically sick

Work

Any time im doing a lot of hours, i just dont feel like spending the little left over at the gym.
Also it fucks up your rhythm if you've gotten used to a NEET schedule.

Diet takes a hit as well.

Women.

I can eat food that tastes horrible all day if i have to.I can skip my meal if i didnt eat within my IF window. I can plan my work and gym balance no problem. But as soon as you factor in a woman, it turns into
>can we go out this weekend?
>do you really have to meal prep on sunday?
>stay with me a little bit you can go to the gym later

Not to mention my delicious gainz juice they suck out of you.

I wish I had someone that would ask me to go out every weekend

Oh, but I do!
Thing is, her attention span varies, and some exercises that used to be fun now bore her; but she still likes to play with her daddy :)

I wanted to do Baby carrier squats with her everyday (like Hercules with the veal? Was it him? Any Greek mythology Bros around?); And while she loved it at the beginning, now she hates it.

It's kinda fun to find new ways to use/play with her.

>Baby straddle push ups
>Toddler on shoulder squats
>Baby over head press
>Baby weight side to side abs

You can do a lot of dumbbell and kettlebell exercises with a baby... Just need to make sure the kid is having fun and not hurting; so it's hard to make a consistent program.

Oh well I guess it's still exercise :D

I had these problems also until I made her lift too. Hard at first but once she saw her own gainz she became hooked.

I live with one. Its fun until you realize you can get sex pretty much anytime you want. Now im here because i love her and shit.

myself

Honest question, does chicken not fill anyone else up? Like not even joking, chicken breast does not fill me up. And I'm talking like 8oz, not something small like 3. I eat 8oz, whether plain or with sauce, yet I still feel hunger in my stomach and if anything after I eat my stomach starts making more noises. WTF? Don't have this same problem with lean steak, pork, ground beef, or turkey.

Youre probably just a fat fuck

Ex actually. Probably around 17-18% now, but used to be probably over 30%.

yup. I'm tired of sex, cuddling, etc. I just want to hit the gym and play video games after work. Fuck.