Where's your God now Veeky Forums ?

Where's your God now Veeky Forums ?

Are they all 3/10s?

Oooh noooooo hambeasts like other hambeasts, this really destroys our life choices.

All of us are either gay or don't life for girls.

>things women say
>things women actually want

Also, OP is a virgin.

Not with these fatass roastie hoes, that's for damn sure.
/thread

dont ever post this garbage again

F O X A N D T H E G R A P E S
O
X

A
N
D

F
R
I
E
N
D
S

>trusting women to know what they want
>buying into that sour grapes bullshit

never gonna make it

All virtue signalling each other. Truly amazing

abs are actually soft unflexed, so I don't really get what they mean. Unless they just wanna cuddle with fat? thats disgusting tho

who cares about what a random woman wants? fuck off

Alot of girls are taking daddy fetish to next level and actually into dadbods. A strange creature, woman.

>lifting for women

I know this is a bait thread but I've always been curious as to why you autists pretend that the viewpoint of a few women represents the taste of their entire gender? There are guys who like fat girls does that mean that every guy likes fat girls? Does every guy like big tits? A fat ass? Tall girls? Short girls? Fit girls? Pale ones? Tan? Black? Asian? Shaved vs natural pubes?

Girls have as varied tastes as good. Chances are if you look hard enough you'll find one that likes your skinnyfat, balding, acne ridden ass. There are in fact more women than men on the planet after all.

Thes

>OH, you have a six pack? I'm not dating you

Said no one ever

/thread

>explaining something to a group of autists
>thinking you'll succeed

I think they are fat af and force this ideology on themselves to make up for the horrible bodies they got depite going vegan, not drinking "too much", and treadmill.

this tbqhwy familia