ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15995089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's confirmed, cardio kills

That's some first kiss, user.

hot. did you take pics, OP?
you should have done a cum tribute before you called 911

not op, but also daily reminder to drink more water

dubs check out

Just took cpr course if his belly is filling with air your giving to much oxygen and actually killing him.

>no ass
>tattoos
>'finding herself" in a foreign country

paramedics are so fucking stupid. Instead of wasting 20 minutes on scene just put him in the ambulance and drive him to a hospital, where there are people that actually know something. Not that it would have matter with an unwitnessed cardiac arrest. Anyway you did everything right, OP good job.

right. because in the ER they totally wouldn't have injected adrenaline, tried CPR, used a breathing bag and oxygen.

>HEY, HE'S DYING! LET'S TAKE HIM TO THE ER WITHOUT DOING SHIT EVEN THOUGH WE'RE TRAINED IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE AND HAVE THE PROPER EN-ROUTE-TO-MEDICAL-FACILITY LIFE-SAVING EQUIPMENT

You're absolutely, 100%, true as day retarded. I hope to God when you collapse from the onset of heart conditions stemming from your extra chromosomes that your paramedics see this post, remember you, and take the scenic route to the hospital.

so you should not blow air into his mouth?

anyway, if his belly is bloated, should I press it to release the air?

help me, user, wanna know what to do (op here)

there were one medic, one nurse assistant, one male nurse and the driver supporting

so, there were 4 people, with an ambulance equipment, helping him. my guess is that they were right

here is the news, guy
cgn.uol.com.br/noticia/245381/homem-morre-no-parque-vitria

I know, live in a shithole

Currently they teach in CPR courses to just do chest compressions if you're alone. The thinking is that it's more effective to continue with the compressions than to interrupt them and try mouth-to-mouth. Also less disease.

If there's two people, idk

Você é o de boné azul?

ahahah não.

não estou na filmagem. quando o samu chegou eu já saí e voltei a correr. o cara já tava totalmente branco

You shouldn't ever blow someone op
It's gay and will give you hepatitis or aids
Just chest compressions and stop snapping their x bone thingy at the bottom of their sternum and stop jumping up and down on their chest for compressions. Their chest isn't a tinderslot you are trying to break

That was your one chance to lose your virginity and you missed it.

That's so you'll keep the internal organs warm for harvesting by circulating blood. If you really want to save someone's life, you have to aid their breathing.

Don't ever put your mouth in a stranger. Hands only cpr is good enough.

Saquei, esse fio me lembrou que preciso voltar a correr

Hi, paramedic here.

I'm not going to get into it with you, you're probably a doctor helper (nurse) who thinks they know every little thing about medicine. Paramedics, at least where I work, have every drug needed to work a cardiac arrest. And if you weren't an ignorant fuck, you'd remember that CPR is the single most important component of ROSC, therefore we don't "waste time on scene", we preform adequate CPR, give the proper drugs instead of doing it while flying towards a hospital in a bumpy ambulance with minimal space.

Fucking inbred retard, KYS please

Why would anyone do this? I'd never help some random dead dude like that, and I don't expect anyone to do that for me. Grosses me out even thinking about putting my mouth on a random dead stranger.

People die. You don't know why. Call 911, stay until they get there, maybe do some chest compressions (new CPR guidelines, if I understand right, don't call for pushed air, only compressions). But that's it.

And "enjoy life"? Really? I mean, I get it: you were confronted, in a very real and close-up way, by death today. But "enjoy life"?

If it were enjoyable, I would. I'd rather be the dead dude in the park, to be honest.

:DDDDD

>perform cpr on the guy for ~12min
>heard a crack in his ribs

breaking ribs is almost guaranteed when you providing proper chest compression. so if it took you 12 min to break them you suck at it and weren't really doing much

shut the fuck up dumb blogger

why does someone always record in brazil

every tragedy - theres a camera

he was brain dead after 4 u pleb

>fat

what were u even thinking? next you're going to say he was black

>perform a 180' turn
then you'd be going the same direction though

you are retarded

If his belly is filling with air, then you are breathing into his stomach and not his lungs.
You need to adjust the angle of his/her neck back more to breath into their lungs.

Kek, good bait, have a (you).

I agree they could probably have treated him WHILST gunning it to the nearest ER.

Brain damage starts at 4 minutes no oxygen, sounds like he was well past that already.
If they can't at least get him going there's no way he would be worth anything but a bag of bones by the time he hit an ER bed .

Its probably in their protocols, that all hands must help revive him, or not allowed to straight book if theres almost zero chance or whatever

I agree mouth to mouth is icky on a stranger,
But yeah, more and more guidelines are saying to forego it for continuous compressions cause it causes a bit of ventilation

You still gonna have your fingers in his mouth at some point tho unless you clearly hear air going in and out

Just seeing a dead guy isnt a reason to be shocked user. You havent even seen him dying and it wasn't even bloody.

People are monkeys, have no decency or respect.

We're all gonna make it

You did good, OP.

Kek

op here
yes, I'm seeing videos of it now and I think his chin should've been higher when blowing air.
thaks for the tip.

the ribs broken sooner than that, by the 2 min mark, I guess. Kept doing anyway, it was not like he was complaining

If you performed a 180 degree turn you would still be running forward

Feel bad for chuckling

That'd be 360 genius

No dumbass
He did a 360 and walked towards him
I played alot of tony hawk pro skater 3

Death is real.

thanks buddeh

That's some bretty gud edge there bro

you're nothing more than a glorified taxi driver. Also nurses have more of a medical background that EMTs/paramedics/ taxi drivers. Stay mad that anything more than community college is too hard for you. Have fun facing Jesus when you die and are judged for all the people you killed by playing doctor on scene instead of doing your job and driving him to the professionals.

There are numerous studies that show for cardiac arrest it is best to get the patient to the hospital as soon as possible.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23142007
>In this analysis of patients presenting to an urban Level I trauma center during a 14-year period, we observed increased odds of mortality among patients with penetrating trauma if scene time was greater than 20 minutes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26307864
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128477
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15995089
>Among penetrating trauma victims with an ISS of 30 or lower, an increased odds of death was identified for those treated and/or transported by ALS personnel. For those with an ISS of greater than 30, no survival advantage was identified with ALS transport or care. Results suggest that rapid transport may be more important than increased interventions.

>Results suggest that rapid transport may be more important than increased interventions.

>ALS shows little, if any, benefits for urban trauma patients. Cardiac arrest studies show that ALS does not provide additional benefits over BLS-defibrillation care, but more research is needed in this area. In two small studies, ALS care did not provide benefits over BLS care for patients with myocardial infarctions or altered mental status. Larger-scale studies are needed to evaluate which specific ALS interventions improve patient outcomes.

> However, a survival benefit was identified when the response time was within 4 minutes for patients with intermediate or high risk of mortality.