Face rate thread

Random Pajeet, trying to make to to chadjeet. what're my odds?

Pajeet, my son..

open bobs and show vagine

Michael jackson looking ass

You look good dude

That had me laughin', never got this before
This gives me hope

Reddit tier memes tbhfamalam

yes papa

Do you know how tired white girls are of white dudes? You are already there. Just dress well and don't lose that gorgeous hair.

All the people on this board thinking they'll "make it" if they keep lifting... When will you realize the people who get laid most barely ever workout? There are so many more things that women are naturally attracted to besides muscles. How muscular was your dad when he banged your mom? Go look at old pics if you don't know. People just like to think muscles are all you need because it's the easiest way to improve yourself that requires very little mental activity or emotional risk. Just do the same thing over and over again. Don't ever consider learning a new language, playing an instrument, doing sports (which includes communicating with other people), developing a talent like painting or dancing, or god forbid, ever getting into improv so you can think faster on your toes to make people laugh. Just go to the same place every day, and pick up cold steel, listen to your own music, don't talk to anyone, and think you are bettering "yourself". Good luck with that.

I love working out but a lot of you kids workout for the wrong reason.

i come from a rich family, so I usually dress cheap (don't want girls to like me for wrong reasons), but preppy. Any tips?

I'll for sure give improv a go, I'm currently learning how to play guitar and sing, reading war and peace and playing on the rugby team (while in college)

Not kidding you look really good for a poojeet. (No homo)

How tall are you? I'm guessing you're pretty short which is definitely a drawback.

You have pretty good facial structure for an Indian though, just get size and be lean and you'll look fine.

One of my best friends in my frat is an indian and he gets plenty of girls. He's a genetic freak at 6'2 and a lean face though.

Are you pajeet? You look like a mong.

I'm 5'9 so like almost king of the manlets, never ran into girls calling me short

I'm pure bread pajeet, I can give a pic which makes me look more like a pajeet

Don't spread yourself too thin. learning to sing, dance, and sports are all great. Get one of those out of the way before sinking more time, I'd say, or you won't even have time to meet anyone.

Look up Ryan Gosling and Daniel Craig. Dress like them.

Lol you're a hedonistic shitbag. Faggot

Yo come back to this thread in like 30mins to an hour, I like your advice, I have to take the little brother swimmin rn

But they all know deep inside you are a pathetic, overcompensating manlet piece of trash.

serious question, when there is a really smelly pajeet what causes that? something in the diet, hygiene, or genetic? most that go to my gym don't smell, but this one girl has some of the worst body odor I have ever been around. was wondering mainly if it was something dietary so I could avoid that

How bad is it? My nose makes me want to hang my self.

Would_use_as_prison_currency/10

Side view from March

You look like a school shooter.

>404 chin not found

you look scrawny as hell. this is Veeky Forums you are posting you dyel faggot.

ur nose is fine. u just look like a gay gimp with that haircut straight out of 2008

There's two things that cause pajeets to smell,
1) Genetics- if this is you tough fuckin' luck think about cologne and shit
2) Food- the food that pajeets cook and eat are full of spices and generally unhealthy hense their awful body and body odor

-This op, I'm actually back, turns out my brother didn't wanna go

you look kinda young, I'll give you like 5-10 years and you'll be hot

Wow you look even more fucking hideous from this angle. Start mewing or get a chin implant.

I've been mewing for 5 months
Would taping weights to my chin lengthen it?

Do you lift hoping to beat up your bullies?

What are the 'steps' to getting aesthetic? I'm just doing Stronglifts 5x5 atm, want to increase my lifts and join the Big 3 500kg club before getting aesthetic, but is there anything specifically I should try? Bar drinking bleach,..

ur a 4/10 but i think with the right haircut and build u could be a 8/10. get a real haircut instead of that faggotry virgin hair

aesthetics is all about looking sexy as hell and not really about strength and size.

try working on your chest, shoulders and arms

>doxxing yourself

What Did you mean by this

all rate me threads belong on /soc/

your nose is normal, germanicdo you lift?
lift and bulk, dude

I don't lift and my diet consists of a gallon of milk a day

You're gonna make it.

>My nose makes me want to hang my self
There's literally fucking nothing wrong with your nose. What is this shit? Are you just trying to fish for compliments or what?

This person is only a burden to humanity. Shit advice, and probably only goes to work to "earn a paycheck". Anyone that tells you to get plastic surgery when you weren't born with a defect, or the victim of some accident, clearly has a misaligned perspective of reality. Don't listen to people like this

Don't do any of that weird shit. Get a better haircut and don't dress like a 6th grader on a field trip

germanic, you need to lift and bulk
you have a nice face, its time ot bulk

Should I get my brows threaded or whatever the fuck, girls compliment them, but constantly want to fix them, often times I find it to be an ice breaker or conversation piece. Either way what do you faggots think? Make them look sleek as shit or keep them unruly to bait these women

i like em don't be insecure

No such thing as chadjeet
Inb4 someone posts a model or actor
No Indian dude in the street is good looking

Mirin hollow cheeks brah. I think you look like a slayer bro no homo.

chad face but do something about this disgusting haircut. You would look good with a buzzcut imo

We literally had a face general thread for all this meme bullshit but mods deleted it because stupid.

u blind or what? stop fishing for compliments faggot

how am i doing / advice?

look goos your hair is a bit flat/out of form tho
skinny...add texture to hair with e.g. wax
shut up about your nose. get tan and better haircut

yo homie I'm back, I like daniel Craigs style alot but I think Im too young to rock tux's just yet
im an indian dude in the streets

>pic related a friend sniping me not posing

The math checks out.
/thread/

Every pajeet on fit has a dedicated folder for;

>Those one in one million good looking indian guys
>A folder full of photos of white coalburners or mudsharks

If you ever get into it with a delusional poo on here they'll start posting either or both of these two things every.single.time.

nice blowjob lips, dude

Line beard with a razor regularly to look your best.

I legit thought you looked like Sam Hyde from your facial hair.

post your face you fucking mongrel

are u the guy i replied?

Thanks Beth, Not autistic as I was in my early teen years, helps a lot with "slaying" even more than my body and face. Hollow cheeks are just the result of lower bf and doing years of cheek vacuums lmao, give that a try, I used to have huge cheeks as a kid. Give those a try if needed

user, don't wear shirts like that. Even if it is ironically. It makes you look like a literal autist.

Facts, took that picture after I was at a beach, usually keep a quiff or a side part

Hello bro i post pic i take now

Recently cut my long-ish hair
Do you think short fits my face?

No, but you talk a lot of shit all over this board but we know you look like shit. If you are gonna namefag and talk shit then post it.

hola hermanos

Can I into buzzcut lads?

Really? aww fuck I thought it was a cool shirt

Just googled that guy, lmfao brah imma go shave now. I've gotten Sam Hunt before (I dunno how, bitches are blind) but this...fuck. Give me a rope and a stool

What haircut would you recommend?

Don't listen to that faggot. My dad's a Latino manlet and still got a tall white wife.

>Inb4 somebody calling me a manlet
Nope. 6'1 in freedom units.

someone here have my pic when i was 176lbs

im 183 now
pic related

>everyone posting looks a million times better than me
>They get told they are ugly
Fuck, I knew I should have ended it long ago.

depends on head shape, maybe it makes your ears stand out. but face is good for it
clean up beardstyle
look cool but try to hget beard fuller

kek, sorry man wasn't trying to call you ugly, just you would look so much better if you didn't have the same facial cut as a serial killer

>look cool but try to hget beard fuller
Thanks and beard is like in baby stage. been using minoxidil for it for few months and its about two weeks of growth now. Will definitely go for fuller/longer beard

ITT: Sexy guys. Rrrrrawr.

Cut that hair ma dude, you need a better style or you need to cut it.(IDK if you just have a bit of mop head from a workout but if thats your normal style then get a new one that is a cleaner cut.

why would I clean up when I have superior mustache genetics pajeet?

r8

I'll fish for a fuck to give about your input, faggot. fken troglodyte

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
THIS IS THE GUY THAT'S TALKING SHIT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PHYSIQUE?
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GTFO DYEL FAGGOT

I'll fish for a fuck to give about your input, faggot. fken troglodyte.

none of you look like you lift.

he does

you dont
you dont either

you dont either

you dont lift also.

people telling you to get a chin implant are seriously delusional. you're attractive and have good bone structure, start lifting and you'll crush

Rate please.

All good, my guy, had a quality laugh

You look like a heavier Randy Stair.

where i did that?
retard

I usually comb over, but I kinda do need to figure out what hairstyle to go with

Rate as well.

hey man im new
pls no bully

misclegend pls go

only recent picture I have, me at 5 months post-military, I've shaved and gotten a haircut since.

Still a lanklet at 6' and 170lbs though

>6'
>lanket
Bro, youre barely out of manlet lmao

you look like you're biting the inside of your cheeks

Ugly girls with great personality's don't get much action and are usually avoided by the good looking girls.

Ugly guys with great personalities (and some social skills) are usually understanding of their predicament and go after the ugly/low self esteem chicks and slays that shit because its all that girl might get.Added benefit is you can hang with good looking guys because they mostly arnt completely shallow bitches like the hot girls are.

Have fun and don't be weird and you get to be the Chris Farley (minus the cocaine thing) of the gang.(who hates Chris Farley?)

(Post pic's dude, thats what the threads here for)

i-it can't be
is it really you?
your skin is looking good finally, GoodLookingMisc

sup brehs, how am I looking?