How do I achieve Ice age mode?

How do I achieve Ice age mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface-area-to-volume_ratio#Biology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

embrace your neanderthal genes

why would an ice age man be big?

Neanderthals were shorter than homosapiens on average though. More stalky, and better throwers and sprinters though, so that's cool.

If you do SS you are waterworld tier

Actually they were exactly the same height

manlets are from "other planet"?

>yfw waterworld mode

Well they clearly weren't made for this world.

>spearchucks 3x10
>rocklift 3x8
>mammoth carcass drag until failure
every day
Eat paleo.
become best buds with the shaman and get the plug on herbal and mushroom supplements for maximum paleolithic gains

>stalky

You mean stocky? the fuck is stalky? isn't that the opposite that sounds long and thin like a bean stalk

Also why do some idiots say "chalk full" it's fucking CHOCK full it's not full of chalk you idiot

grow grow grow

Be Stock-Photo Harold

If I spend enough time in water can I achieve water world?

Eugenics

Literal snownigger

i would think water world would have a larger chest because of their larger lungs

>Not adopting the neolithic routine
>Not drink a gallon of of yak milk a day

Have fun being stuck in 15k b.c. rockhead

>ice age man
>not looking exactly like eskimo

Don't forget the shamanistic sex rituals until failure

Suck my calk

>sapes, when will they learn?

Forgot pic related

Why the fuck would your pecs shrink if you were made to swim?

They would be wide as shit.

what is this Spore?

3x10 polar bear deadlift
5x8 boulder squats
3x10 cave dips

jesus christ

We are evolving towards waterworldcels with narrow bideltoid width and retruded mandibles. I already see people like this in the city.

>Not using the anus for jet propoulsion
Stacie's and Javier's gonna drown to death because they keep taking things up their butts so they can't produce powerful thrust with their ass!

why would water world look like that? don't the best swimmers have wide shoulders and narrow hips?

someone make a "Virgin Sapiens" vs. "Neanderchad" image

Yeah I know.
Most of their strength should be in their upper body and theyshould have a larger rib cage for larger lungs lareg arms chest and a masive posterior chain and leg biceps.
But with curiously slender legs

More body mass = better conservation of heat?
Idk just a guess

That's all fucking muscle.
They'll fucking drop dead from starvation and freeze to death.

They should all be fat hairy as a sheep and bear mode.

Eskimos have a layer of fat that NO OTHER RACE OF HUMANS HAVE your ice age mode is bullshit

The fuck are you talking about idiot?
I didn't have anything to do with the OP or agree with it.

And all races who live in the cold like that tend to be fat as shit and fairly hairy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface-area-to-volume_ratio#Biology

>An increased surface area to volume ratio also means increased exposure to the environment.
So reverse must be true also.

>be me
>stocky frame
>low rib cage
>thick joints
>hairy
>large head and wide jaw
>standing next to 6'4 friend looks like sapient/Neanderthal skeleton comparison image
>still can't throw spear far at mammoth

Which rocks should I lift so I can unlock my Neanderthal potential, Veeky Forums?

them big ones breh. godspeed

There so tall/big the couch behind them looks tiny.

872lbs of 100% pure AMERICAN muscle

have a big frame, eat. do SS for like 2 months

Because being shaped more like that will reduce the drag on the body, thus allowing you to swim faster with the same amount of energy put in.

>become best buds with the shaman
Well I only live a 4 hour drive away from Sami territory so I can do that :-D

People that don't even know the phrases they are trying to use are a diamond dozen these days. I could less about it though.

Yes please this

Shouldnt the water world one have a bigger chest for max lung capacity?

>diamond dozen
Top kek

You're aware they aren't american right?

What's you're point?

This is bullshit. In the ice ages, people were shorter and thicker built. It was an advantage because it minimized heat loss. Whoever made this is a moron

False
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule

Reminder that Neanderthal had curved limbs which made them stronger. The same can be seen in modern weightlifters.

Just look at Klokov's lower legs

Lol, a water world would produce the exact opposite of that body.

Every good swimmer is tall, broad-shouldered, with long arms.

They swim for speed, at the top, they don't live in water

Waterworld is a diving body right?
I think that's what's confusing anons here.

Neanderthals got rekt by shitskin immigrant homo sapiens invading from the east.
They got conquered and outbred.
Neanderthals required a heavy diet to sustain their gainz but homo sapiens were built to thrive on a lower calorie diet like rats.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

Bruh I'm not a Neanderthal posting on a computer. Calm the fuck down. I'm saying that Neandethal features are favorable when it comes to strength

Body mass, not height. Shorter limbs and a more compact body doesnt mean you cant have more body mass

"Human populations near the poles, including the Inuit, Aleut, and Sami people, are on average heavier than populations from mid-latitudes, consistent with Bergmann's rule.[13] They also tend to have shorter limbs and broader trunks"
From your own article

A lot of what you guys are discussing in this thread is accurate and true, but you guys are being idiots about how you are discussing it.

I had issues with delayed puberty (started at 18), but got crazy strong real quick once it came. Runs in the family. Test is naturally 2300+ ng/Dl for me, believe that or dont. Theres people out there like that but dont care to be showoffs and make posts on stupid places like this.

I am Prairie Nigga and Norse/German mostly. Full blood natives have some weird genes.

People at other planet must be deadlifting shittons

>2300+ ng/Dl

isn't normal range anywhere from like 250-900? so as much as 10 times normal? seems unlikely, do you have proof?

Nah sorry man dont got paperwork, threw it out. Tests are like 300$ too and God knows I gotta be careful with my dough these days.

>I threw out a 300 dollar piece of paper
>please believe me

You underestimate my stupidity.

Yeah but I remember something about narrow hips making it easier to drown or some shit. Niggers cant swim and they have lanky ass arms and narrow hips.

They are Icelandic you fucking burger

small penguins live in hot areas.
big penguins live in cold areas.
A swede is also taller than an italian.
Makes sense, right?

shorter no, stronger and likely smarter yes.

The Virgin Global Warming vs The Chad Ice Age

I imagine alot of the animals at that time were quite large and it would be easier to survive if you could hunt them/defend against them a little better/
at least in our history.
why did they give him fat nose? narrow noses work better in cold climates right?

It might be wide AND long/protruding, but yes.

Saamis are much smaller than both, so are peoples living in north Eurasia in general
Scandinavia is not that cold, especially since most people live near the sea

the idea that people living in ice age or cold climates are generally tall is hogwash, some african erectus and early sapiens from the levant are the talles hominins around

huh, now that you say that im looking at it like a troll nose hehe

pure mutten diet

kek

how big is ur benis

dont lie