Beef, what a relief. When will this poisonous product cease?

Beef, what a relief. When will this poisonous product cease?

This is another public service announcement, you can believe it or you can doubt it.

Oxygen oxidizes the cells in your body, slowly killing you over your lifetime. Why don't you do as a favor and stop breathing too?

>those Pajeet sounding sources

Pajeets just don't want us eating their dead grandmas.

Please, I beg you, do something worthwhile in your life, like go outside once in a life, instead of shilling the board all the time, thanks

Does non vegan people go on vegan forum to promote meat?
Im pretty sure they dont

Gtfo with your bait thread

Reported

>what are antioxidants

Yes all the time, makes them feel better about their cognitive dissonance

breathing air is linked to pain and suffering
prove me wrong

You're not a real man unless you eat meat well done

>linked

All those chronic diseases are 100% linked to being alive. Suicide is a 100% guarantee to prevent them from occurring.

I hope you get raped.

So what if you eat chicken, fish and eggs but no red meat?

Problem solved.

Good job dumbass.

I hope a modern day Hitler rises up and murders all vegans. You "people" belong in an oven next to my chicken thighs.

Well guys I guess I better start doing meth because I am going to die anyway.
It is called an appeal to futility fallacy you retard.

These vegan threads should instantly be deleted unless they include a timestamped body picture.

Yeah I totally care about animals and the environment, that's why I eat a vegan diet.

>Gets all of their exotic vegetables and out of season foods transported from half the globe away

Eating a diet of foods produced locally would be much more helpful you fags. I understand where you are coming from but you seriously are not helping in the slightest.

Listen, faggot. I was born in 1965. That's right, I'm 52 years old, and I'm in your goddamned Veeky Forums, deal with it. I eat meat EVERY GODDAMNED DAY, and once or twice a week I eat BEEF, and guess what?
>No cancer
>No heart disease
>No Alzheimers
>No stroke
>No diabetes
>No 'infections'
>No kidney disease
>No liver disease
Additionally:
>LDLs are LOW
>HDLs are HIGH
>Total cholesterol is well within healthy limits
>Blood pressure is NORMAL
>Bodyfat percentage = 10-12% all year 'round
>High aerobic endurance (bike racer)
>High anaerobic endurance (again: bike racer)
>High lean muscle tissue percentage (again: bike racer, I train in the gym in the Fall/Winter)
>Doctor practically throws me a goddamned party every time I come in and he talks to me because I'm healthy as a goddamned horse, healthiest patient he's ever had, uses me as an example to his other middle-aged patients

You Vegan jackasses need to keep your 'meme' diet/'moral choice' bullshit to yourselves. Nobody wants to hear it. Humans are OMNIVORES, plain and simple, and none of your retarded 'moral choices' can change your DNA and make your body physiologically compatible with a strict vegetarian diet, so how about you knock it the hell off and go ruin your own health quietly somewhere else where we don't have to see or hear it?

Calm down bro its just bait/shitposting.
Vegans dont have the physical strength to type on a keyboard

Kekd

>lol bro anecdotal evidence xD
Kys grandpa

im here for a good life, not a long one. give me one reason to stop eating meat. inb4
>muh sad animal fee fees

post hot bod gramps

>food is now poison
You think it actually matters? Do you wear a respirator when you take the subway too you weak little faggot?

>calling out logical fallacies
Leave the house more mate

>Etemadi

I'll pass.

>linked

Nigga do you even science? I guess plebs were meant to be mislead.