What did he do guys?

instagram.com/p/BX_V58HlP4e/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a0rulzwa4uw
genovapedia.org/
instagram.com/p/BX_V58HlP4e/
youtu.be/KFWUk30VD-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Made dumbass comments and paid the social price for it.

youtu.be/a0rulzwa4uw

>sobbing on camera

He said that rich piano is dead and that he deserves to be dead for not doing a second collab.

Which to be perfectly honest was rather funny in a dark humor kind of way. If jason wasn't just a fucking retard he could pull it off and say "IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO."

But then again Jason Genova without retardation is like robin without batman.

He also said that he "died of his death"

> this is the individual normal people are bullying and constantly baiting with most hateful shit imaginable
It piss, it revoltening, it lesson teachening, it crocodile tearening

What do you reckon his IQ is? Im guessing 68

Guess again, it's 66

Lmao he is fucking crying like he is 12 and he saw his dog get hit by a car. I don't care about 1% autism, Jason has shown time and time again that he knows what he is doing when it comes to being manipulative and using people and shit like this is icing on the cake.

I don't think puddinghead was making a joke either, even though Rich was shitty and slapped the little faggot around some, I'm sure that the collab and exposure was more than worth it.

yes that was the smartest part of his vid

The iron bullshittwr strikes again. There is 0% chance that he actually regrets what he said. He is literally human scum and has no regard for other people.

Jason has a split personality, one Juden, the other Goyim

I stand with Jason on this one

>Getting slapped in face by synthol gorilla
>Watch as he destroys his rep by saying n word
>Falls into comma a couple months later while at the same time I'm in the best contest shape of my life
>Oh how the tables have turned

>That loud ass bawling

My sides, I literally can't even deal with this hardcore ab workout I'm getting from this.
>Jason, stop it

Edgy.

>Watch as he destroys his rep by saying n word
kys

>n word

>anonymous imageboard
>afraid to say nigger

kek

Delray Misfits have provided more content and OC than Piano ever did.

>that pic

It's the on going anime series of Revenge on Rich, where Jason Genova kicked Piana while he's down, making a video about how "he deserved to die because he didn't collab with me."

It's getting views - that's the real reason.

Genova fears when the IV Scoops reinvigorate the giant, to which, there will be a slapping like no other.

Jason later made a video apologizing how he was "hyped up on supplements" as to why he said those things about Rich - similar to how Rich said he was "high on supplements, steroids" when he made those racist remarks.

I am almost convinced that the series finale will include the proof that Jason Genova is the son of Rich Piana, but that's just a supposed leak

>scoops
>gotta eat big to get big
>CMON
>leave humanity behind
Nothing the Misfits put out has ever reached the meme level of Piana.

It's really interesting how different Jason is in these videos, when he's saying that he's glad that Panini is dead he's very clear and you can tell that he knows what he's saying and means every bit of it. Then you juxtapose it with the bullshit crying and obviously flat apologies that come later when he gets told that what he said isn't acceptable and that he fucked up again.
And here I thought that nothing this month would top the rise and fall of Diana Maybrook in the genovaverse, with her "I could have been a doctor and I'm really intelligent but no matter how hard I studied I couldn't get above a B in community college courses but I knew the material like the back of my hand" bullshit.

Tbh I feel bad for this guy because my brother is sort of like this. It hits home.

I hope that your brother isn't as legitimately bad of a person as Janoy.
There's a difference between most retards and Jason, and that's that Jason has practically no redeeming qualities and is a conniving fucking narcissist with absolutely no sense of personal loyalty.

Why are people acting so surprised and coming down so hard on him? We already know that he has 1% autism, is mentally retarded in many ways and has plenty of disorders. You can't blame him for anything that comes out of his mouth. You give a retard a platform and he is going to do and say retarded shit.

If he's competent enough to have a driver's license then he's competent enough to be held to a basic moral standard.

Why people in fitness community even bother with some clearly mentally retarded dude who has zero gains?

Is that his caretaker or something?

> Be retarded
> On gear
> Bad social circle
> YouTube "fame"
> Tons of supplements
> Body issues
> Post Piana Slap Syndrome
> Family + social problems
> Unknown supplements

We can't act too surprised, Veeky Forums
People have a tendecy to say stupid shit. Not saying it's ok, just saying why

genovapedia.org/

How's this going to affect his Ruby training? You think he's going to lose motivation?

who even are these people

kek made my day

>instagram.com/p/BX_V58HlP4e/
Can I get a quick rundown?

Could you imagine if rich got woken up to Jason slapping him and rich being to brain dead to fight back

Jesus fuck he is Brendan Fraser tier

This made me kek audibly

>youtu.be/KFWUk30VD-o

Summary of situation^

I can't believe people get so angry over what the retarded monkey prick says. I like Jason, but I don't hold him to any high standards. Enjoy the ment and leave it at that. When you get personally involved with an autistic dude who thinks he's a bodybuilder, you've lost.

The whole crew's on a down turn. Lenny's almost dead, Jason's becoming more and more mentally unstable, Jay can't stop talking about squirting and Richard's nowhere to be seen. Saul's probably dead now too.

Trips tellin' it like it is

100% agree

>starts sobbing just as he starts recording

What are you talking about? He's the same blabbering idiot in every video he's in. He literally never ever has any idea what he's saying and just mimics what other people say and mixes and matches phrases like a parrot without actually comprehending what he's saying.

Well, I'm convinced.

You seen him drive? He's clearly not competent enough to drive.

Genova does not drive.
He soars.

Jason just expressed himself in the wrong way, which is consistent with his social and mental problems.

There's nothing wrong with wishing death on someone. People in polite company say you never should, but everyone has, at some point, made a prayer to Nemesis to kill their enemies.

Jason even could've made a video articulating that he lost respect for Piana for the slapping incident, and everyone would side with Jason on that. He could even mention Rich's nigger problem to cheaply try to get more bulletpoints on why Rich is a bad, negative, toxic person.

Instead, he obviously just spit on Rich's grave while talking about Order66 and making it all about "you didn't collab with me", as if this is all about YT views.

Which is the saddest part of Jason now: he's completely emerged himself in social media as a business, but he still has no human skills. He's all about the money now. I really thought BL would can him for this, but I guess they're giving him a final chance after the crocodile tears.

What's with those spots in his stomach?

Richard is back, add brad on snapchat

Either cut himself shaving or from using some kind of ab cream. his story changes from day to day

Yeah, he's like Veeky Forums's CWC.

fuck off. CWC is just depressing

Who is this goddess? She's literal perfection

The Genovaverse is depressing as fuck

I think it's DNP rash

Dont understand why people gets triggered by him. Cresva is a cunt piece of shit and he has done this kind of things so many times. He is retarded, a trash human bean and has been educated by a drunk whore. But as a viewer I dont care about this. I just want to drown in the sea of piss while eating ments.

*teleports behind you*

Kek

>n word