Bulk, cut or... 3rd way ?

I look like pic related, I'm skinny fat borderline fat.

If I should bulk or cut, I'd cut. So I know I won't bulk. But I've heard you can put on some muscles and lose fat in your first year if you eat your TDEE - BW x 7 (BW in kilos).

Should I do that, at least for a moment til I put some muscles to look somewhat athletic when I cut, or should I cut directly ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKjSnyv4YW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cut while working out, get to 15% bodyfat

I should have said that, I've tried two methods to measure body fat %, and I got 17 and 19%. Let's say I'm at 18%.

If I have to go to 15%, I'll have to lose 2 kg. It should be doable.

You're not 18%

You are not 18% bodyfat. More like 25-30%

Pic related is not me, and he's prolly a bit fatter. But yeah, I think I'm around 20.

You fucking wish you were 18%

Eh, ok, lemme post a pic of me, will be better.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKjSnyv4YW0

Well rip, I've deleted the pic I took a few days ago

Anyway, do you have any formula or method to determine bf ?

Take another picture you spergerburger

take another photo you fat cunt, just don't gorge yourself for once in your life

Yeah right you fucking fat piece of shit
Taking another takes less than a minute, stop making excuses or you'll never make it

>Those babybirthing love handles
>Klinefelter's syndrome tier man titties
>18%

Take another picture faggot op

why are you worried about bodyfat percentage if you look similar to the picture in op. obviously you're not happy with your bf%, so lower it. You're not going to magically go sub 10% bf and have visible abs anytime soon.

there's ways to measure it. you can't use calipers on yourself and expect a good measurement. you probably don't want to pay for a hydrostatic test, so just stop sperging about it and work at it

You can keep losing weight until you're at the border between underweight and normal BMI. Then you need to bulk.

Seeing as this thread seems the most similar, Ill post it here:

Ive been cutting for 20 weeks and while im very happy with how it has gone, Ive started to measure my bodyfat, as i want to stop around 11-13%.
But using the navy tape method and calipers they both put me just over 13% at the moment, which I just dont buy. I know I don't have that much muscle at the moment, but I would say that I'd be closer to 16% or so.
Could it be that this is what 13% on someone whos been lifting weights for about 5 months all on a cut looks like?

You lost the bitch tits. Congrats

ausfag

water fast until you're a skelly, not like you have to worry about muscle loss