Favorite Fitness Youtuber

Comedic, practical, vlogger, any of them count

>inb4 Mike Chang
>inb4 Rich Piana
Infinite Elgintensity is a default for everyone.

Pic Related is my choice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAoGewq5_OM
youtube.com/watch?v=mQMA88jJrFc
youtube.com/watch?v=zwySf8BaNtU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbOHEVrWtOY
youtube.com/watch?v=G_VsiVL_BlI&t=136s
youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

joey d

BroScience

Guzman because we have similar taste in women, cars, and dogs.

joe defranco

Maxx Chewning

He's pretty xD at times but VitPhysique drops some pretty good knowledge

youtube.com/watch?v=RAoGewq5_OM

this shit is awful

i like jon venus although i'm not vegan

kek at that pic

Mike Thurson for training knowledge:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQMA88jJrFc

Colum von Moger for inspiration, mirin', personality and just his ultimate Chadlike appearance:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwySf8BaNtU

yeah vit is bretty good, scottherman sometimes too

>Infinite Elgintensity is a default for everyone.
Dude, he's a massive faggot, and this is coming from a former sub. He reuses the same fucking jokes over and over again and can only criticize people and their form. It get old really quick

athlean for advice

eric for motivation

anyone else is a shill or a meme. timbahwolf was elite but stopped posting and he either has the GOAT genetics in human history or he's on gear

Jason Blaha

only real choice

BUFF DUDES
youtube.com/watch?v=RbOHEVrWtOY
They're funny, I like watching how to do form at their channel. It's a fun mix of comedy, facts and tips.

Where did the buff dudes touch you?

not that guy but buff dudes are obs not natty, most of their advice is shit tier and their form is shit too

Alan Thrall.

screamed the stable boy

Maybe so. But their comedy is on point still though. And their form can't be that bad.

ERIC BUGENHAGEN IS THE ONLY ANSWER

Blaha works out at my gym

i guess you could find some value in their comedy
did he lost his toy?

eric doesnt give me a lot of hope to look like him even tho we're the same height cause he was already huge when he was in his early 20s while wrestling in college

Does hookgrip count?

stiIl old school, I like luimarco, entertaining and speaks with a lot of bodybuilding pros and personalities.

BroScienceLife
The bro king dom mazzetti

Elliott Hulse had a huge impact on my attitude toward life in general, not just lifting. He hasn't had a lot of great content lately but his videos from a few years ago are incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_VsiVL_BlI&t=136s

>ctrl+f "Frank Yang"
>zero results

Veeky Forums c'mon, one of the few people who actually browse and use this piece of shit board and zero mention?
He even mentions us in his videos, but you can't mention him? Dissapointed.

>inb4 calm down Fronk

his popscience shit for the past few years is cringey

Watch his latest video about shoes, it's pretty fucking great.

that faggot is such a nigger lmao, why do you retards watch him

more of an inspirational youtuber if anything. had a an accident some time ago so he doesn't post as often but im still subbed hoping that he'll make another video one day
>link youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger/videos

Delray Misfits

He lost me with the SS cultism teebeeaytch

I met this guy at a goodlife gym in Toronto by my work. dunno if he is still here in toronto. he was staying at timbahwolf.

I met frank yang. we talked about Veeky Forums says he doesn't go there anymore.

frank really went into the world of "im a philosopher." his stuff got a bit much. and just too far out there. not in a good way or spiritual way at all.

Hodgetwins

>Alan Thrall

This is the only correct response.

Omar is as normie tier as youtube fitness gets. He's not particularly knowlegeable or succesful in any category. He's essentially the reddit of fitness.

ew

Will definitely watch his videos with clarence though

he just uploaded one

Juggernaut Training Systems is probably the most informative youtube channel that can (AFAIK) back up their claims with consistent results in weightlifting/powerlifting, and I would take their training advice for bodybuilding significantly more seriously than I would for pretty much any other youtube channel although I would stress that to see good results from any hypertrophy program you're going to need exogenous hormones if you're not a noob.
Greg Nuckols' channel is pretty good too although he hasn't posted in awhile.
If you want entertainment you can do no better than the Del Ray Misfits.

Elgintensity is a bit of a faggot he keeps reusing the same lines and he doesn't really create any content he just shits on people (who are admittedly generally fairly retarded) who are producing content (bad as it might be).

AthleanX and VitruvianPhysique

Easily Brian Alsruhe. He's got lots of informative videos, and he's just a genuinely good guy who enjoys lifting lots of weight. Plus the dude's goal body.

Alan Thrall's tutorial how to squat/DL/press videos got me into lifting so I'll always be grateful for that. He's lost me now by going full SS cult fanboy.

>JTS
all my this

TwinMuscle
Buff Dudes
Scott Herman fitness

stan efferding is best efferding

fronk yong

>tfw listening to Rhino's Rants while driving

mmmmmmm

>people think Alan Thrall is an SS fanboy now

His main sources for info have always been Rippletits. Overall, that is probably the best source of info for beginners to intermediates. Something like Juggernaut Fitness is for advanced.

I second this. One of the most informative channels when it comes to being able to lift heavy shit against the force of gravity and becoming stronger. There arent nearly enough people like this among fitness youtubers

Athlean X when I want to look something up, Eric when I want to watch some lifting for 1:10. I don't spend much time on jewtube. Most other channels seem to either be bullshit or entertainment unrelated to lifting.

He's too far up his own ass now.

Before he was great. Right amount of comedy, self awareness, skill and all around amazingness.

Now what the fuck are his videos even about? It's just a bunch of pseudo-philosophical bullshit. None of it is thought provoking. Most of it just seems like his own excuses for extreme vanity. He has never surpassed his old videos of shit like Tom Cruise seizures and that deadlift.

They need to do more lifting and less cinematography. They've gotten too big now and it's a channel for 'gym culture' rather than lifting, which is a shame because they're cool and their videos were good. But I can't blame them for wanting to make money.

Brian Alsruhe for sure. Im actually going to start one of his free programs tomorrow

why does reddit think its welcome here

I like watching Calum, he can be a little weird sometimes and he's had the same music for ages but he looks amazing and he's an Aussie so I've gotta support him. I like his classic look, and his face and hair are desu

I'm subbed to Jeff Nippard and Steve Cook but I don't watch much of their stuff, Jeff seems okay but I dunno how much of his stuff is actually worth watching. and then there's Jujimufu or whoever it is. He's alright but he's really hyper and he's a bit much to watch all the time.

I'd like to watch more Australians but I dunno if there's many around. I watched some of Freezma's videos for a while but he's just into his clothing stuff now so I don't watch a lot of his videos anymore.

Connor Murphy
David Laid
Eric Bugenhagen
Clarence
David Yang
Vitruvian physique
are who I follow and watch every video of

Omarisuf
Bradley Martyn
Broscience
are who I watch occasionally if I see a video that seems interesting / if I'm bored and nothing else to watch.

This Jew is gay and just basic.

Sup guys Jeff Cavaliere Athlean X dot com.

i can't talk shit about jeff he's elite

W I D E

THICC

this guy must be like 6'5 right? Why do his arms look so damn long?

>this guy must be like 6'5 right? Why do his arms look so damn long?
he's tall as fuck

candito HHHHQQQQQ

Jeff Nippard, I love the science side of lifting, plus he gives manlets like me inspiration.

Same with VitruvianPhysique, focuses more on the science side of lifting.

The one that motivated me to start something was FatMeetsFire, not much useful information but overall a positive dude. Also BroScienceLife killed my gym intimidation.
Switched to Jeff the Cavalryman afterwards. Also watching one dude from my country, he has good form videos for almost everything but lacks translation into English.

my man

This is what you get for curling all day and forgetting about your neck training.

this guy look like bonk

proof that growing a beard an lifting still doesn't make you a man

i dont think it's even a question

Yeah about that, he a lanket

>Lord sir Ian Mccarthy

>tfw Rip's legacy will live on

Where to even start

old m8 bugenhagen

ATG
Cal Strength
Klokov

NOBODY can compete with Jeff

Used to be subscribed because I found them entertaining and informative but I steer will clear of them now since I realised that although they have put out multiple, detailed workout and nutrition plans and tutorial videos, absolutely no one rates their routines at all. Outside their yt channel, I've never heard of anyone ever doing their programs, ever. That's a big fucking red flag.

Holy shit no way haha. I'm going back this niggs channel.

Someone post sjw omar isuf comments

For real though, Ian helped me a lot a beginner even if I eventually ended up disagreeing with a lot of his stuff. To be fair he seems to have matured a lot by now and i'm pretty sure he has changed his stance on many things from back then. I feel like he pointed me towards the right direction making me find people like Alan Aragon and Eric Helms. There were very few people doing Youtube fitness back then and it was filled with misinformation from the likes of Mike Chang. Similarly to Elliot Hulse before he went mental, I respect their advice and efforts.

Most of Youtube fitness today is far too narcissistic for my taste. With the potential exposure and monetization of Youtube the genuineness of down to earth advice has been compromised by click-baiting, product placement and some fictitious view of the fitness lifestyle.

I agree, its a little disappointing.

Neither did I.

Please don't tell me you are as boring as he is.

my hero

Omar is alright but he leeches hard off others. Right now he's leeching off Clarence Kennedy