Is snus Veeky Forums approved? It doesn't fuck with your respiratory, sooooo??

Is snus Veeky Forums approved? It doesn't fuck with your respiratory, sooooo??

Other urls found in this thread:

killthecan.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pouches
>not leaves

Lol

Enjoy your teeth pitting and your gums rotting away, if they don't get cut out first. Not to mention having to spit, which is nasty. Don't care who you are.

>2017
>Maintaining a nicotine habit
wew

Wasted 12 years of my life doing this shit. And over $25,000 !!! As of now I only have receded gums and some enamel lose, hopefully my jaw doesn't fall off in a few years.

Seriously, FUCK THIS SHIT, if you're young STOP NOW before you become an addict. There is nothing cool about it, you walk around spitting in a bottle or on the ground. Chicks are grossed out by it.

killthecan.org/

You think she wants to be with a guy who is spitting brown liquid every 30 seconds?

>not vaping for your nicotine fix
it's 2017 son

I started snus when my dad retired and started wanting to golf every week. I hate getting up at 5:30. I hate doing every thing in golf except hitting a driver. My dad's a good guy so I don't have the heart to decline, especially when he pays and buys lunch/beer after, but man do I need a constant flow of nicotine.

so i have 1-2 packs of these fuckers in about 4 hours a week.

if you dip you are literally fucking retarded

Was in Belgrade last month. And had a table in a club with some Norwegian girls. They started putting this shit in their mouths. Absolutely disgusting. I can't believe it's a thing. First time seeing it. Grossed me out completely.

>Not to mention having to spit
you dont spit with snus idiots
its not dip retard
ya its huge in Scandinavia
The real swedish stuff is good

Fuck spitting, it has the same negative effects on your cardiovascular system as cigarettes.

shit's gross, at least smoking you look cool

tell him that he plays a sport which puts a shitload of acres of land on hold, useless to agriculture and real estate.

Also, cancer of the mouth

Its fucking disgusting and only Young hockey players use it here

Looks bad and is not good for your teeth or gums. Complete and total waste of money, there is no reason to use it. Oh and before you go "it improves ur concentration" that's a bullshit excuse and you're WEAK.

I quit cold turkey when I started lifting and I never looked back.

Fuck off Schlomo

yo whats with 16 year olds unironically trying to be proud of their vices and shit lmao

most people drink alcohol and smoke tobacco and are kinda like yeah its not good but ya kno

why is it fit virgins needa justify their meagre existence to other fit virgins

shits cerebral

if an autismo falls in the woods and no other autismos are around to hear it is user autismo?

Never tried it untill some Danish guy gave gave me some. It was bitter and paralyzed my upper lip. Made me feel a little bit lightheaded as I don't smoke

It's funny how people who drink alcohol/take drugs/smoke/put fucking tobacco in their mouths (chewing, snus) are not seen as fags but people who eat clean/vegan are.

I'm neither of them btw

who is this poot princess

Yeah, fuck off Schlomo. Let people play golf

Nicotine is good for all around manliness as it inhibits the aromatase enzyme

I'm snusing grov right now, nothing better than a fresh prilla when you are benching

one is natural the other is an eating disorder