CANCER Veeky ForumsIZENS

>Got results back
>Cancer

It's sad to realise that some of us are really never gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2017/06/bill-sardi/starving-cancer-cells-existence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That sucks man. Hopefully you win and defeat the cancer, though. Thankfully the only things that run in my family are dementia and suicide.

>brother and father both had blood cancer
the odds are not in my favour

goodluck friendo. hopefully you get some nurse poon

God damn. That fucking sucks. Hopes up to you beating the shit out of that cancer. Do what the doctor says, don't lose hope, and stay strong man. We're all (hopefully) gonna make it.

What the actual fuck are you doing here? There's a chance that you might die soon, and you choose to spend your time on Veeky Forums?

how old are you?

Um user, ive got some news for you . What you posted applies to you too, lol.

24, dying young wasn't really on my bucket list

I know how you feel OP. I was diagnosed with cancer in my fingernails. I was lucky and we caught it before it spread, but I had to have the tips of them removed.

Yeah, but I'm not about to die (at least not to my knowledge). I have plenty of time to enjoy the NEET lifestyle and still have more time later on in life. If I was aware that my death might be coming, I'd be trying to enjoy life to it's fullest.

>if you're gaining weight and getting stronger you can't be dying of cancer
Time to put Rip to the test

lewrockwell.com/2017/06/bill-sardi/starving-cancer-cells-existence/

you may have cancer right now, you don't know

I had cancer of the penis, they had to cut it off.

Its not over yet man.

use alternative medicine and prayer to lord kek to heal

I'm sorry user.

Also, antioxidants and phosphates.

Get a trip and keep us posted my man. Hard to imagine a greater story than one of beating cancer. You'll make it brah.

I hope you make it brah.

user you WILL MAKE IT, don't give up hope, keep active and fight it for as long as you can, my prayers are with you man.

Dementia fucking sucks. I'd rather have cancer than dementia, at least I would get to have part of my conciousness and dignity by the time I kick the bucket. Sorry man.

If it's bening then just keep your life as normal as you can and follow the treatment.

If it's terminal then GTFO and go fuck some Thai pussy or something.

definitely do all the alternative medicine you can, such as short fasts and herbs what not.
also know that cancer is much mor treatable these days

Hit the gym brah, we're all gonna make it. Give the Grim Reaper a run for his money, and if he gets you, then leave behind a huge, aesthetic coffin

Sorry bro. Wish all the best for you.

This.

Look up alkaline diet. Many people claim that it healed their cancer.

Do not give up my man, hold tight. We are going to make it bra.

You're the fifth person today that I learned has cancer.

I'm fucking scared bros.

there's no benign cancer you massive retard

Well I don't know.

But I know there's treatable cancer and times when the doctor tells you: "You have 3 weeks at most".

i wish i was lucky enough to have cancer. id reject all treatments and use it as an excuse to finally kill myself

No one here gets out alive.

What's your prognosis? Some cancers can be treated if caught early enough.

What type

What type?

What stage?

Cancer isn't a death. Especially if you're young and it's early stage. Sounds like you're larping since you didn't mention what it is.

Go on a killing spree, pick a shitty group of people and target them.

>tfw would try to kill as many congressmen as I could if I had cancer

Sorry to hear that. I hope your time is meaningful and pleasant, and you leave the world a better place than you found it.

F

Legit surprised this isn't a daily occurrence.

SMOKE WEED NIBBA BLAST DAT MUBBAFUGGIN CANCER SHIEEET

>cancer at 24
How did it get diagnosed/suspected?

seriously.
if I knew I were dying I would go and take out some people I think deserve to go.

I really can't see anything more reasonable than that to be honest.

>Setting himself up for death with "good bye world im 24"

>Has not said what stage or kind of cancer it is
>People under 30 have a ridiculously high chance of surviving cancer, especially in a first world country

Ah yes another larp for attention.

Good Luck,Bro.

Good luck hope you can beat it.
I'm crying right now

You're likely right. I mean, my stepdad has had skin cancer several times. I don't even get phased when he gets diagnosed with it now, because it's really just a simple procedure. Huge difference between the types of cancers.

He larping

if OP had a very bad cancer he'd have said it
eg: "I have pancreatic cancer"

Godspeed
just don't forget to kill yourself user
seriously though, if you think you need help, get it. you're never as alone as you think you are.

>tfw when I got melanoma, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's all on my Mom's side.

Hope I got my Dad's side because his mom is in her 80's and has no problems outside of general aging shit. Grandpa on both sides died of self inflicted shit.

> alternative medicine
Yes, because it worked so well for Steve Jobs.

>Neets in charge of not wasting their life
Fuuuuuucccccbbbbbooooiiiiiiiiii