Did you walk your 10K steps today user? You don't want to get heart disease, do you?

Did you walk your 10K steps today user? You don't want to get heart disease, do you?

1 squat = 10,000 steps

I'm good for this whole month

>11 mile bicycle time trial competition
I see your 10k steps and raise you actual athleticism

Yes
I don't own a car

I believe 10k steps in the rough equivalent of 5 miles. Do you guys really walk anywhere near 5 miles a day?

No but you should, and have in mind that the recommended is 15,000. This is the number where you can expect real benefits.

No, I roller blade everywhere.

Average is about 8k according to my devices. If I make the boss made a do more time up from the des k I get 10-11k pretty easily

>expect real benefits
such as

I needed to get out of the house today. Ended up walking 4 miles. Of course, I've been a lazy fuck for days, so on average it's probably been .02 miles a day for a couple of weeks.

Not this month, sadly...

Most days, yeah. Fitbit makes it competitive which is all it takes.

>these fags in this thread don't even run 10,000 steps everyday during their daily run

and you wonder why you're all fat powerlifters.

If you have a Nintendo 3DS, you can put your 3DS in sleep mode and take it with you walking. When it detects you walking it gives you coins in a built in RPG game in the Mii Plaza called Find Mii. You can spend the coins to hire heroes to fight the monsters and go through all the rooms.

thanks!

Beware though, you can only earn 10 coins per day. I went on a long ass walk one time and got ripped off!

Nice. How do you fit this into your schedule ?(assuming you do a desk job)

What a great tip!

Whats the equivalent of that in running?

It takes into account running. Run like 7-8k a day average with some walking to and from the start of your run and you're there

TFW European.
My family never had a car, we had to walk, cycle and take public transit everywhere.
I don't own a car or even have a license, I find it so funny how my normal way of getting around is excersise to someone.
I'm a waiter so I walk easily 10k steps everyday at work, rapidly and also running up and down steps. I eat vegan diet, I'm in good shape and I never have to go to some stupid gym. I do go running or cycling few times a week and do some abs and basic moves at home.
Being in shape just comes so naturally.

TFW Balkan
I need to guard against stray dogs looking for something to chase. Also cars are dangerous too

This.

If you want to save lots of money and stay healthy sell your fucking car.

Yes, I often walk 20k+ steps at work (retail). Don't understand why my coworkers are so fat.

>pulling trailer for maximum gains