What do YOU do when you lose motivation?

what do YOU do when you lose motivation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uU-xCMjg1h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at myself in the mirror.

I remember why I started and I remember what my starting point was.

youtube.com/watch?v=uU-xCMjg1h8
This

Jerk off and remember that I'm not some fucking machine that I can force to feel one way.

What's it feel like to lose motivation, user? My gym schedule and way of eating are completely routine at this point. Motivation doesn't really seem to enter in to it. Actually it takes a lot of motivation for me to skip the gym for a day if there's some kind of work or social related thing I should do.

"Motivation"

Motivation is for plebs.

Discipline is for the enlightened.

it feels like a gradual or sudden lethargy and apathy

This.
Motivation is fleeting.

So instead of working towards your goals you would just rather throw in the hat and give up?

D I S C I P L I N E

>losing motivation
>go to gym like 2 times a week
>gf of 8 months dumps me for a job in a different state
>have motivation to go to the gym again

That's all it takes apprently.

>outdated reddit duck
get with the times, grandpa. advice animal memes are old news.

This

Motivation is temporary and if you are incapable of adapting your life to work out then you'll be like all the dieting moms from the office who fall off the bandwagon just as often as they start diets

You can't have discipline without the motivation to discipline yourself, JP automatons. OP didn't ask what the secret to success is, he asked what to do when you lose motivation, which even the most discipline minds encounter.

OP if you lose motivation you have probably forgotten about your goals. Remember your goals and you'll get back your motivation

>You can't have discipline without the motivation to discipline yourself

You can't have the motivation to discipline yourself without the discipline to motivate yourself to discipline yourself.

Basically, stop being a fucking pussy who makes these bullshit excuses and discipline yourself.

bate uma punheta pro bolsonaro tb?

It's true that without discipline you would not be able to motivate yourself but without the motivation to discipline yourself you would not have the discipline needed in order to cultivate the discipline that grows from the motivation you are cultivating that derives from the planted discipline that was a direct result of the motivation in the first place dubs confirms

I mean Christ almighty just lift and get on with it. What a pointless waste of words

Develop discipline or a huge hatred for the people who want to see you fail and use that fuel to help you reach your goals so one day when they see all you have achieved and how little they have developed as humans you can look in their eyes and watch their spirit die when they see how far you have surpassed them. It works for me.

well that's too fucking bad

I reminder myself that I literally don't find satisfaction in other thing.