Good excercise routine?

Read the sticky. I was wondering what would be the best option for turning my fat ass to ottermode.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyweighttrainingarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Progressions-Poster-JPG.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

work on your diet first, its the most important thing

Progressive bodyweight routine, since the heavier you are, the more weight you have to work with. Read up on lifting in the meantime, though.
bodyweighttrainingarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Progressions-Poster-JPG.jpg

Thanks man. I'll try this out

Don't take advice from this user. He's extreme DYEL mode.

Don't try it out, actually. You're too fat to do most of it properly. Be smart and listen to the stickys advice as to lifting weights, it will provide all the benefits of bodyweight training and more in a shorter time span. Only downside is financial cost.

Yeah, sadly I don't really have access to the gym. All I got are these 10 pound dumbbells my brother plopped down in front of me one day, lol.

Fork putdowns x F

Listen. Let's be real here. Otter mode is solely for guys who have never been close to your bf percentage. Get big. Get jacked. Cut the fat, but you're going to need to put on a lot of muscle mass to look good.

If you're even half serious then go to a gym. Why don't you have access?

Next best thing is a home gym. Otherwise, bodyweight training will have to do but you gotta understand that at this point your main priority should be good dieting.

Sadly this

If your skin ever regains its elasticity then you'll be fine but that's probably not going to happen. Unfortunately there's no one to blame but yourself. Take it as a lesson in not being so self negligent.

No car. And no gyms anywhere near walking/biking distance.

Do body weight work outs and use the dumbbells. From the state of your body, I'm guessing the 10s should be enough. Go jog and watch your diet.

No point in going to the gym at this point. Gym is for when you get fit enough that your body weight won't give you a work out any more.

Starting Strength is a 200 page book that you should read before you lift. You should read it, watch some videos as a supplement, and do bodyweight exercises in the meantime.

just go trans.

Alright, thanks man. I've been reading on fit for a while and realized I'm a fat fuck. Time to go fix it. Any ideas on a starting body weight exercise routine?

>200 page book
>thinkin i'm gon read
suck my boner, Johnson, and dick u faget. i'm trying to get hot not read like a fag

Do Pushups. Half ones keeping your knees on the ground if you can't do full ones at first.

Situps. Crunches. Leg lifts. Squats.

Various exercises with the dumbbells, but do more reps if 10lbs is light for you. Better then getting heavier weights and maxing at 2 or 3 reps

For each category, you do the hardest exercise you're capable of doing for 3 sets of 8 reps. Just get started. With bodyweight, you won't hurt yourself even if you don't know what you're doing.

Explain your assertion that weights have to come after some rudimentary bodyweight shit.

Until then, this post is trash.

Bodyweight is more then enough to stay fit. Weights are for when body weight isn't enough anymore. Or I guess when your too weak to lift you body weight so you use light weights

No I am working towards an l sit to handstand.

Like I said, explain why you think weights has to follow bodyweight or get out and quit spreading bullshit.

Conventional workouts get too easy with bodyweight after a while.

Most people arent aiming to do a L sit to a handstand

Reading SS takes time. The sticky does not provide enough instruction for lifting, especially when some of the links are broken.

Go bearmode. It's better.

Why begin with bodyweight at all is what I'm asking. Why is it bad to begin with weights? Who told you this?

Everyone has bodyweight. Anyone can do bodyweight workouts. Not everyone has weights and not everyone can/wants to go to a gym.

Not bad to begin with weights, but you can stay fit with bodyweight alone

Neither of these are answers as to why you can't do your first workout with heavy weights, so either justify it or quit posting. OP is probably confused enough without fags like you making up arbitrary rules as to why you can't do this or that.

:(

Most importantly eat a caloric deficit.

The lift heavy ass weights.