Is there a thin line between THICC and regular gross fat when it comes to women?

Is there a thin line between THICC and regular gross fat when it comes to women?

Idk but that photo got me diamonds, nice break from really overdone brazzers shit i guess

Yes, and the women in your pic have crossed that line.
/thread

Idk man, the one one the right's ass looks pretty fuckable to me.

Right is good. Left one needs to be deported.

Nah rights hot left is just a whale

Right is THICC
Left is gross fat

so THICC is genetic?

jean-a-THICC

Pretty much. As a woman if you get god tier fat distribution you can pretty much be obese and still be extremely aesthetic for a fatty to the point where you'll have guys wanting to fuck you left and right. I don't think there's such a thing as great fat distribution for a guy unless you're bear mode power lifter and you look great with your fat.

Those bitches crossed the lime 50lbs ago.

why the fuck is she in heels

does girl on the left have such big turds that her ass cheeks have permanently parted?

>photo shoot
>film
>event at a pool
>She just wants to wear heels and most people aren't autistic like you and don't mind
Take your pick

The gut. Most guys can stomach a woman with big features as long as the body proportions are okay. When they lose that waist line is when they become gross fatties.
This is why a lot of fatties wear corsettes or high waisted jeans that keep their fat stomachs concealed

in 5 years her disgusting, brown, stinky asshole will be falling out of those cheeks.

It really comes down to how they hold their weight, so pretty much genetics. If a woman gets blessed with genetics she'll have a naturally thicc bone structure and fat distributions that go to her ass, thighs and tits rather than her face, arms and stomach

>she thinks she's fat and disgusting
>ruins her body even more

she's fucking cute and just slightly chubby

>slightly chubby
Hello 'murica.

I agree, she's not that fat compared to some of the land whales you see posted here. Though she's obviously bat shit crazy and damaged. Would definitely still bone though.

Scientifically she's fat.

Americans are so bloated now that what's obese is fat, what's fat is chubby, what's chubby is normal, and what's normal is skiny.

>slightly chubby

She's nearing obese classification medically.

They are both fat as fuck you all are disgusting

Has the braphog meme gone too far?

>shitty tattoo ruining the otherwise immaculately smooth runway from top of ass to base of calves
its like putting a windshield decal on a classic car

if you wouldn't clap girl on the right's cheeks you're literally gay

this
tattoos ruin so many otherwise attractive women

girl on the right is catching the nut 2bh

It's actually been a while since I've seen this meme, probably one of my favorites. Good job user, thank you.

would take a few sniffs

fat rolls and/or poor hip to waist ratio with small tits.
Search your heart, you know this to be true.

See?
That picture, that entire situation is how rape happens.
Walk into a room after a hard day at the gym or work.
See that staring at me
5 hours later they're waking up and one limps to the phone to call an ambulance or a ride home while the other rolls over and falls asleep while trying to wake me up for a round 3.

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPPP

>wearing high heel knee boots to the pool
>in any scenario ever

kek

probably

Yeah as long as the fat accentuates their curves instead of making them frumpy and giving them cellulite they're diamonds.

thanks i just got fired

Well you were browsing Veeky Forums at work so you deserved it you slacker