/NECK/

Do you train neck? is it good to train neck? NECKTHREAD

50x5 dick sucks 3 times a week, bro

for what purpose does it even serve

neck curls 4x25
neck extensions 4x25
3 times a week.
neck went from 14.5 to 16+ inchs in about 3 months

recently started because I realized I have a 14.5" neck. my gf tells me to just suck more dick when she catches me doing my neck curls

>neck extension

>Neck curls
Is this where you lie flat on your back on a bench and curl your head upwards slowly, over and over?

Been doing these 5x20 each workout for a week now, pretty sore neck so far

I do headstands. Besides that my neck work is lacking. Need to do some neck rolls from a bridge position, neck bridges, front neck rolls, yes/no's (neck curls and twists), and dynamic body resistance.
I'd go for extreme volume via very high sets and do it by time rather than repetition if I were you guys.

I do blowjob resistance training twice a week.

have you tried doing weighted ones instead?

Would having a thicc woman sitting on my face train neck?

Would necking with a girl give me more neck?

yeh, thats the one

Would necking myself build neck?

i trained neck and tongue to fix posture. it's good to train neck (and fun to have a sore tongue) as long as you are not putting weight on your spine imo.

you will fuck up your nerves, stop. just do something else, the exercise doesn't need to look cool as long as you do.

Big neck looks like an unga meathead with a low IQ. Small neck with a muscular physique looks like a successful, athletic CEO.

And thats why its better to have a big neck.

Because being successful despite peoples silly judgments is far superior to looking more successful than you actually are, which is sad.

>Big neck looks like an unga meathead with a low IQ
Exactly, women like it more and people wont fuck with you

That's some very solid philosophical reasoning you got here, user. I really liked it.

I find myself doing this kind of stuff unconsciously, I have always been a book-ish and nerdy kind of dude but one of the motivations I have for exercise is not looking like one and not fitting in their dumb stereotypes.

Being a smarty nerd but looking like a thug, best of both worlds.

Someone posted this long ago. I haven't done any of it so I won't endorse it, but it might be useful.

>Being a smarty nerd but looking like a thug, best of both worlds.
I half-consciously try to do this as well. I nailed the nerd part so far.

How does one go about doing reverse neck curls so the plate on the back of the head? Can I hold this shit myself or do I really have to go ask someone to hold it? Anyone got a neck harness as well?

I keep injuring my neck doing Bench Press and I'm not sure how to stop this shit other than getting stronger? My setup is fine and I just think it's tensing and really putting full body tension into it

>wanting to look like a successful athletic CEO

>t.necklet

so do you do this everyday or?