Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/pr/journal/v44/n4/full/pr1998502a.html?foxtrotcallback=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

about what?

yes, small grills are fun, but never have kids with them and curse your kids into manlethood

eh, my dads 6'1, mums 5'1. turned out 6'0 so

Bet most of Veeky Forums has no idea who Jacques Derrida is.

Too bad Brienne of Munter is going to fuck pretty boy Jaime because faggy writers want to put her with someone out of her league because muh beauty standards

about everything, dammit!

I hate when dumb people post about things they dont understand like genetics

Yes, small women are hotter and more feminine, but if you have sons with them your sons might be short as well. The probability for manlet offspring is a lot less likely when you reproduce with a tall woman.

Tormund the Sage

Yeah thats not how it works dumb dumb

I said increases the PROBABILITY as if she's freakishly tall it's more likely to be a genetic trait. If a woman is short but a lot of her male relatives are tall then you're all good senpai, you might have tall sons. All in all it's a gamble when it comes to height and it's super hard to predict. A former classmate's younger brother is like 6'2 despite his dad being around 5'7 and his mom being around 5'5.

Tormund is literally /ourguy/
Dude is fit, doesnt give a shit what people think of him, kills giants and commands an army of savages.

On top of all that, he is the best father ever, even while technically not beign one. Are you a 5'8 manlet? Not with Tormund, he will fuck this beast Brienne so his children would never have to through pain of being an inferior man. Hail Thormund.

Dude please take a genetics class you look like a fool right now

Your classmates younger brother is his half brother.
His mom is a whore.

Alright, so lecture me then.

>this meme

Genetic recombination is the production of offspring with combinations of traits that differ from those found in either parent.

Well yeah I knew that. If you're a manlet then reproducing won't automatically give you tall kids as you're a 5'6 manlet. Sure your kids might end up taller than you but they won't be massive if you're delusional enough to believe that as they will still have traits from you, I already knew this, it's biology 101

The point is just because a tall girl is showing a trait for "tall" does not mean she has any higher chance of passing said trait forward then a short girl who has the trait inside of her but isn't outwarfly showing it, the traits inside of you arr different then the traits you externally exhibit, understand?

yeah it's a gamble, which I think I said a couple of times. You can never know for sure

Anyway thanks for the info, now I know I might break out of manlethood if I'm lucky enough and that there's still hope.

and you couldve been 6'4 chad if your mom was 5'7

Yeah no problem just would hate for guys to chase women based on thoughts about genetics that aren't even true, sounds tragic

Nooooo stop it I just explained why this isnt true

how old are you

I wouldn't desu, I'm more attracted to women who are around 5'3-5'7, this whole genetic recombination concept really is interesting and you can see that there's more to human genetics than just chosing a partner based on their individual trait, for example if you look at my family it's mostly short people, my grandma is around 5'1 and my grandpa is 5'9, yet my uncle is 6'2. You can never really know for sure, same in families where everyone is tall, I know of parents where the mother is 6'0 and the father is 6'5 and they end up having a son who is around 5'7. Either the odds are with you or they aren't.

>doesn't watch GoT
>replies to a GoT thread
NEVEr reply to ANY of my threads ever again you retard, you fucking moron

I'm 19 and I'm 179 cm tall or 5'10.5 I was around 5'9.5 when I was 18 and when I was 17 I was 5'8.

Right! the tall parents in the scenario that you are eluding to were "showing" traits that they actually had no intention of passing on due to recombination, marry and have children with a woman you love

My mom's 5'6 and dad's 5'10. Both me and my brother are 6'2. So no

What a bunch of bullshit. Did you just pull it all out of your ass?
You cant just go "nu-uh, it doesnt" and let it be your sole argument. You simply cant deny that having both parents having blue eyes will result in a higher percentage of children having blue eyes. Sure its not 100% but its not some mystical dormant gene crap you are spewing.
You are probably just a fatty with skinny parents trying to make excuses for yourself.

Eye color is based on an alelle while height is not again another retard who knows nothing about genetics, talking nonsense guess the trend continues

>based on an alelle
And the amount of alelle is based on genetics you fucking idiot.

I said eye color as an example, fucking switch it with skin color, hair color, amount of hair, facial structure, fucking anything. You need some intelligence gains bro.

so you think eyes can become more blue? you mad?

>what are different shades?

Ofcourse
Its not just 3 RGB colors, hue definitely can change. I have some sort of grey that looks like both green and blue

>Tormund is literally /ourguy/

Actually the Hound is /ourguy/

>tall
>strong as fuck
>protects little girls from being raped
>is a disfigured robot but still makes Chads shake in their boots
>cals everyone a cunt

>pussy
>won't save his man coz he scared of a wittle fire

>scared of a wittle fire
>literally had his face pushed into the flames as a kid by his older brother and got permanently disfigured

C'mon breh, you'd be spooked by fire too. He redeemed himself anyway by saving Tormund later.

>ourguy
>gets beat up by a girl
checks out.

this is the average Veeky Forums poster. Just wanted to remind you guys this is the person you are taking advice from

Eye color is polygenic you fucking middle-schooler. MOOOOODDDDDSSSSSSSS!!!!

I came around later faggot, keep reading the thread.

>talking about who is /ourguy/
>not the guy who is literally a professional strongman outside of the show

Not to mention he's also a mute zombie now, that's half of Veeky Forums right there.

i hate it when pretentious niggers waive their dicks around thinking they're smart
i bet you don't even know who James Mourilyan Tanner is

you should probably kill yourself you literal retard

He's a borderline manlet though.

Not at all related but why is Arya such a little shitstain and why do normies adore her so much?

>beautiful female specimen
>shitstain
check your privilege you racist shitlord

Guess how I know you've had life on easy mode

Because the show writers prioritize girl power pandering over just about everything else. Arya's story is that of a child having her innocence taken and becoming one of the monsters she hated, but that's uncomfortable and people just want to cheer when she does cool stuff, so they give people what they want.

Same reason they turned Brienne into a Clegane with ovaries instead of the naive knight of summer she is in the books.

Majestic.

like all females that ever existed you xenophobe

The same reason normies love Brienne and Daenerys THEY'RE STRONG WOMYN FIGHTING IN A MAN'S WORLD :))

They're fucking garbage, all of them. Jaime, Bronn and the Hound are the only ones worth rooting for now.

sorry sweetie but you can't find a flaw in pic related

Tormund too, other than Bronn and the Hound he's the only character who's funny.

Fucking aye.

Brienne is too boring to be disliked though and BEND TUH NEIGH is on the way to redeem heeself I hope. Arya on the other hand is just plain retarded.
The Hound is a sick cunt and I admit I did fantasize about Jaime killing Cersei, becoming king and choosing Bronn for his hand but that will never happen, will it?

>NEVEr reply to ANY of my threads ever again you retard, you fucking moron
That autistic outburst holy shit

if she turns mad queen then yes
anything else is degenerate uninteresting jewish fanservice

I still don't understand why they made Areo Hotah black. Norvos is located in Northern Essos on top of high hills and are said to be descended from Andals who were described as being fair haired, and fair skinned, most of Westeros are descended from the Andals as well, except Northerners and some houses here and there in the rest of Westeros who are all entirely first men descendants

>why would the jews do something so jewlike
>it's like they have some sort of agenda

>One character who is originally white is made black on the show
>Fucking Jews, blatant white genocide

because the unimportant big bodyguard guy is always black.

>nah son it was a total coincidence
>it was a casting error trust me friendo
>the feminist power fantasy is also just a big coincidence

He was pretty important in the books and the Dorne storyline was a lot more intereting in the books. The writers for the show really fucked it up.

>>nah son it was a total coincidence
Never claimed it was famalam, all I'm saying is that one unimportant black character doesn't equal world wide ethnic cleansing of Europeans.

>dude don't look into it there's defiantly some sort of ulterior reason for it
also
>world wide conspiracy = logical conclusion to leftist delusion

>>the feminist power fantasy is also just a big coincidence
All they're doing with that is pandering to normies, a good majority of which are SJW cucks, feminists, nu-males, and virtue signaling d-bags.

>>world wide conspiracy = logical conclusion to leftist delusion
I'm not even left wing, I'm pretty much a fascist.

yes and that pandering is resulting in instability in the long term
i wasn't saying that you're leftist
my point was that even if there isn't a jewish conspiracy the logical conclusion to all this leftist rhetoric is bad shit for europeans

Perhaps, but most intelligent people see past this bullshit pandering to insane neo-marxist ideas, besides Europeans have bigger things to worry about than a TV show. For example the (((Bankers))) and Neo-Liberals attempting to rob working class Europeans while mass-importing refugees so that we'll forget about them due to all of the Ethnic tensions that springs up when several cultures are mashed up in the same country/continent so that they can steal all our shekels without us noticing while also bribing the politicians.

Or, you know, she winds up with someone who has non-standard ideas about beauty and actually finds her attractive, i.e. Tormund?

Blyme!, Da mom of Dragons is about to give birth

oh shit there was a story about the pm here wanting to build housing for syrians in the place in the capital with the highest per capita number of hooligans
if he does it they'll be a lot maimed refugees

das racis

The show is a subtle redpill (or at least used to be)

>Robb starts one of the largest uprisings in history
>North armies annihalate the southern fairies in every battle
>suddenly Robb goes back on his own word and refuses to marry his ally's daughter
>marries a foreigner of a different race instead
>rebellion is crushed shortly afterwards

The moral of he story is, don't marry outside of your race.

That's what they want, you're not naive enough to believe that they care about the refugees, right? They want us to hate eachother and start killing eachother, that way we won't rise up against them and we'll forget all about their dirty antics, truly sociopathic monsters all of them. George Soros, The Rotschilds, The Bonniers, The bankers, the politicians, and the journalists all need to pay for their crimes at some point.

nah our pm is doing it to get the eu gudboi points so he can steal the eu shekels
won't happen if all of them somehow disappear though

no the moral of the story is keep the contracts you make you dumb cunt

black woman detected

>correctly identifies problems of current world order, esp. neoliberalism
>conflates it with marxism, dismisses marxism
>is left no outlet other than blaming the jews

The greatest trick the neoliberals ever played was convincing the working class that the shit they do & all the idpol and pro-cucking stuff is somehow "marxism", effectively blocking the working class from the only goddamn movement to ever care about the working class.

The working class, having no real outlet, begin to divide according to race & creed and turn on each-other whilst voting right-wing. Ruling class laughs all they way to the bank, tumblrinas whine while getting pandered to, and the common man - as fucking always - gets the cruel cock of fate buried balls deep into his pooper.

i'm against race mixing and i'm white you retard
i'm saying you interpret shit how you want not how it is

>i'm white you retard

exactly what a black woman would say

that's where you're wrong sweetie
everyone knows niggers can't use anything other than facebook and worldstar or whatever it's called
it is known

well you got lucky. a friend of mine's dad is 6'2" and his mom is 5'0", he turned out 5'5".

Both my parents were 5'10" and I ended up 6'2" because of my mom's nordic height genes.

why do you retards never know about James Mourilyan Tanner
he made an equation for average height
parents height divided by 2, =7 if it's a boy -7 if it's a girl

>+7 if it's a boy

i watch GOT u muppet, i dont know what the fuck ur reffering to though.

Friendly reminder that these two are officially /ourguys/ and they are all that stand in the way of Dany's foreign rape hordes.

sorry sweetie
but /ourguy/ is pic related

Bronn is going to join Dany though lad.

The only candidate who could be /ourguy/ is Jorah. The beta dude with oneitis who will never get the girl. Sound familiar Veeky Forums?

Yeah, my dad is 5'10 and my mom is 5'6, and and turned out 6'2. Figure that shit out.

>inb4 adopted/mailman
I look exactly like my father.

delet

/ourguys/ for /pol/ maybe, the Dohtraki are /ourguys/ for Veeky Forums.

hound will end up marrying salsa

>can't fight without a literal dragon overhead saving them from the alpha and technologically advanced lanister army
>alpha
pick one shitskin

genetics or not, height is still highly hereditary you retard
nature.com/pr/journal/v44/n4/full/pr1998502a.html?foxtrotcallback=true
>A simple linear function of midparental height (x) was proposed to estimate target height (y): y = 45.99 + 0.78x (boys), y = 37.85+0.75x (girls), with a 95% predicted interval of about ±10 cm

yes, of course you may marry an amazon and your kids may inherit the dwarf genes she's carrying and be 4', but it's not very likely

>that pic

The left can't meme