What hope is there for 6'0" manlets?

What hope is there for 6'0" manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r_cMcndBS-A?t=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They look like 2 hillbillys on this photo

>People think being tall is a benefit
Lets be honest, 6'1 is the golden number everyone knows. Its tall, but its not so tall you turn into a skeleton.

Poor thor has to workout a hundred times harder for minimal gains just to look like that pic, naturally hes a skeleton like all tall people.

evans is a 0/10 when standing next to hemsworth

incredible

>6'1 is the golden number everyone knows

6'1 is dead average and borderline manlet tier. Even women are that tall nowadays.

>Poor thor has to workout a hundred times harder for minimal gains just to look like that pic

It's called genetics. There are plenty of freakishly tall people who are built like tanks. Also Hemsworth is 'built' by anyone's standards. Just because he doesn't look like a roiding meathead freak doesn't mean he doesn't look fit.

>6'1 is dead average

>US: 5'9
>Aust: 5'7
>UK: 5'10

Nice try Mr. Skeleton. 6'1 is the golden number, get over it.

>6'0" manlets
>manlets

nice bait, newfriend

>proceeds to list shit tier countries

>Proceeds to list the only countries that matter
Fixed for you

Back to your ghetto huezillian.

Haha tell that to yourself manlet.

I'm Turkish and 6'0 1/2, here in the Netherlands you're all manlets.

Being this new..

Nah, 6'3 is the golden number
Taller than 95% but still not too tall

Anybody saying any height is "the perfect height" is using their own height as a guideline, aka a plebythian practice

6'8 is the manlet cutoff and also the perfect height for snatching hoes and eventually settling down with a goddess wife and übermenschliche children.

Prove me wrong, protip you cant

>thought I was 6'0
>go to the doctor for a chech up
>she also measures my height
>solid 6'1
>tfw grew another inch between 21 and 23 years old
We're all gonna fucking make it

>ywn be 6'11 and cosplay as a spartan

>23 year old
>spends his time on Veeky Forums and watching filthy frank

Nah, you're not going to make it.

Then gtfo you smelly pigshit

You know those guys wear stilts right

I unsubbed from Frank cuz he was getting too autistic even for me. Anyway, fuck you

he is actually 6'11 though

7'2 in amor

I wanna be 6'11 ;_;

Tûûteren?

This is based on ALL men though.

If you do 18-25 it's much taller. I know, I'm a 25 year old manlet whose gone back to uni surrounded by gigantic children. They have the bodies of tall adults but the minds of hormonal children.

move to japan

Alleen gruutste muuyste tuuter, kwalyteit tuuter.
I'm pretty lucky with this height though. Parents are 5'5, probably because of malnourishment in Turkey ):

>imagine being a 7ft tall 300 pound roiding giant

Girls would kill and beg for your genetics lol

who gives a shit about women you fucking homo
i want dudes to mire my sweet genes
co homo of course

not saying that hemsworth isn't much more attractive, but that goatee is just ridiculous

>tfw 6'0 Dutch native
just kill me senpai

you were wearing shoes at the doctors

Nope.

nigger i'm 6 foot in the tallest group of people in the world
literally bellow average subhuman tier

Yeah I've been to the Balkans. So many lanky teens, it's scary. At least I'm blond and green eyed, r-right?

i was blonde when i was young now i'm dark brown
at least i'm not l-lanky r-right?

fashion baby

I feel for you bro. You ARE being yourself right?

>tfw 6 inches and would literally do anything to get to 6'1

Literally anything

the worst part is that i'm told that i'm tall because 6 foot should be tall
pro tip
i feel like a subhuman 3 foot midget

but would you eat at arby's

>Aust: 5'7

Hemsworth is 6'3, do you really not think him and Evans don't inject enough roids to kill a horse to look like this?

Ever since the emu war they have been citizens

Brings the height way down

no way, i'm a solid 6, and I am about the same height as most people I see. Sure there are some shorties here and there, and even fewer lanklets

Average is a shit measure for height, they should have median range instead. If it was median height, or median range, it'd be like 5'10 - 6 easily

I dont it.

Camera tricks, a good pump and good framing and lighting can make anyone look buff.

This

Average height is fucking stupid, it's always going to be lower than most people you see, which is more important in terms of getting a perception of how tall a person your likely to see is

I'm 5'8.11" (Yes, the .11 is important, fuck you), and still taller than the average where I live, believe it or not. There are some tall people of course, but most man here are fucking tiny.
I live in Brazil but that's not really a country-wide thing, it's just the state where I live.

Move some place where everyone is short

I live in Southern Arizona and everyone tells me I'm so tall

I'm 6'

He's jacked like a gorilla with just a pump if you look at the behind the scenes shot. Not to mention that they need to change their physique for different roles in a very short amount of time so roids is basically required.

youtu.be/r_cMcndBS-A?t=19

Didn't mean to reply.
Also I just checked and the national average is 5'8.504".
The average in my state must be 5'7" or lower. Couldn't check that.

Yeah it's pretty well known that South Americans are pretty short. Except for Argentina and Chile maybe

>tfw 6'2'' manlet
sucks to be a manchild on the inside and on the outside

I hate how no armor cosplay exists that looks like it would actually be wearable armor. It always looks like it's sliding off in weird directions. Can they build in armatures and joints like in a knee brace to make it actually look solid?

Why are the Japanese and South Korean women in traditional dress, but the Chinese woman has a Saturday night cocktail dress?

Im from sweden and everyone here is like 6'3, seriously

Pretty sure they ask you to take them off dip

daily reminder that americans don't know shit about height. I have literally never met an american whose height matched his claim. apparently they all lie because height is a huge deal in their country for some reason.
That and even "muh 18-25 y.o white males" are actually not much taller, if at all, than average.

Yeah I thought the same thing..... who made this graphic?

I'm 6'3" and I towered over the people of your cuck nation when I was there.