Does spending excessive time on Veeky Forums harm your health?

Does spending excessive time on Veeky Forums harm your health?

Obviously. It takes a strong will not to be fucked over by this site.

Not all bad though, real life social interaction can be just as bad for you.

Only if you browse /r9k/. That place is miserable, just people who have given up on life.

I sometimes find it difficult to not see the line between r9k and fit to be blurring.

My sleep cycle’s fuckt because of the ch0n

depends do u have a strong mental to not indulge into a autist?

It's improved these last couple weeks. All summer it's been flooded with
>lookism
>face height frame
>why even try if (x genetic factor)
>CHAD
glad things are evening out a little, actually seeing Veeky Forums culture re emerging little by little.

it will turn you into antifa

Do you get a benefit from browsing it?
(you don't)
Do you waste something invaluable that money can't buy?
(yes, your time)
Could you be doing literally anything else?
(yes)
Will this give you a cool story to tell to the chick you want to bang/marry, or your grandchildren?
(absolutely fucking not)

Am I one to talk?
(no)

Delete

Two of my closest friendships at uni were formed because I had figured out they browsed the chonz (specifically /mu/ and /g/). I also made a third friend (he goes on le reddit, but oh well) because he liked the whole Veeky Forums attitude of becoming the best version of yourself possible that I shilled for.

So I'd like to think that there is some inadvertent advantage to using this website.

Also, most normalfags are fucking boring to talk to.

t. gymcel

lmao, you are not aware that majority of Veeky Forums is made by robots in denial.

At some point amounts of
>tfw no gf
>who are you lifting for
>its been xx days since she left

was much more bigger.

Majority of robots are ugly as sin and they have almost as ugly personality, but at least they are honest with themself

I agree with the "normalfags are boring to talk to statement." It's like they have nothing interesting going on in their lives

>tfw no gf
>who are you lifting for
>its been xx days since she left
Those are better than lookism/height/face threads though.

How the fuck is Veeky Forums any better?

People here literally dont even go outside so they have EVEN LESS to talk about since they literally do nothing

mental health maybe. i carry /tv/ with me even when I'm not here. It has wrapped around my brain

Of course, a sedentary lifestyle will fuck you up.

I am not sure in a what way?

Thanks to face threads some people finally learned that reason why their face is

Good job proving his point

I'll never understand this mentality. Yeah a lot of genetic lottery deals with how you are initially perceived but so much more of life is based on your behavior and actions and presentation and people like you just throw that out the window. Actual 10/10s are incredibly rare, for average and slightly to moderately below average people modifying your behavior and improving your habits will drastically increase your quality of life and how people treat you, regardless of genetic lottery.

Yes. Excessive time spent sitting and sedentary is bad for the body, the circulatory system gets it worst of all, which increases the chance of losing yo feet. Then there's the mental degeneration -- Negative thought patterns encouraged and reinforced because it's "internet culture, just take a joke", decrease in cognitive function from lack of mental stimulation, and loss of attention span from zipping and zooping around at impulse rather than doing something like reading a book.

I cannot disagree here

>most people are average looking and still find a way to be happy and successful
>MUH GENETICS

No one on this board has ever actually accomplished something worth being proud of, so they just shitpost endlessly about the superiority of their superficial bullshit characteristics that no one has any control over.

I mean, there's some posters who actually post about their accomplishments, myself included. And that's the sole reason I come to this board. If I have something I want to brag about but it feels too autistic or repetitive to talk about in real life I come here to discuss it.
Progress threads and good feel threads are pretty much all that's even enjoyable to read outside of generals. And half of those are
>bad feel bad feel bad feel but at least I'm not a manlet/dicklet/chinlet
Which is the same old shit.