Anyone here take ZMA? Did you have wacky dreams?

Anyone here take ZMA? Did you have wacky dreams?

I started taking ZMA a few months ago. Had a few nights of vivid dreams (after not dreaming at all for years), but they eventually stopped.

I take ZMA.
Does fuck all for me. I wish it gave me crazy dreams.

I did for awhile. I might just be too shit-faced every night now.

I'd try nofap and eat a pound of mushrooms and a bar of chocolate in addition to the zma and have the most fucked up intense wet dream of your life.

I haven't used marijuana for the last three days after using it daily for the last two years. My dreams have been absolutely insane and so fucking vivid. Getting high everyday is better than dreams, though, so whatever.

I dreamt roger rabit had a pussy
wich I pounded
also dreamt hot hotel maid robot edged me with her robopussy

I have some I realized. I'm a bit afraid. Am I gonna wake up screaming and in a cold sweat?

Do you get night sweats too? 7 year smoker going clean for new employment. Night sweats and nightmares are fucking up my sleep.. Dreamed i ripped the roof of my mouth off and it was made of parasites or some shit... Even 15mg of melatonin doesnt do shit... Need a new job asap so i can get quality sleep again

They do literally nothing for me. I just take it for the zinc and placebo sleep inducing effect.

It's normal, in not so long it will go away

Also melatonin helps you dream more fucked up shit, boi, especially with the THC leaving your body

Wackiest was me as Kenobi (young Ewan McGregor) being chased by Maul in the generator room from TPM, except Qui Gon wasn't there. The chase was close, I barely escaped.

I take it, it does nothing to me. I'll never order it again

EVERYONE DREAMS STOP WITH THE "I DONT GET DREAMS ANYMORE" MEME

If you want crazy dreams wear a nicotine patch to bed.

zma doesn't do shit, stop wasting money on it

I dream I die a violent death a couple times a week since I was a teen. They used to freak me the fuck out. Now I welcome them.

In my dreams when I'm dying (drowning, falling, beaten, crashing, etc), there is a split second where I freak out. Then this incredible calm comes over me and everything goes slow mo. I realize it's almost over and I won't hurt anymore after that. I smile. Take a final breathe. Then I wake up.

Now I can't wait to die.

Uhh, I think he meant.. vivid dreams. Versus unclear bullshit you barely remember.

Felt nothing, just with any placebo shit you can buy from the supermarket.

Took ZMA for a few months, never had any crazy dreams, but it did help with workout motivation.

Made me feel really drowsy tho, but that could be placebo.

4/10 not worth the money. Stick with Creatine and Protein Powder.

I get weird dreams, restful sleeps, and huge jizz loads from ZMA. Pretty fun to take for 3 day or so periods, but the effects seem to wear off if you use it for long periods of time.

I take it for the peace of mind of getting enough, if you care about your body but not about getting bloodworks done that's worth it

my dreams are extremely vivid on zma but i haven't taken it consistently yet, usually every other day. from what i've read the vivid dreams go away after steady use

i feel the same taking melatonin and its 10x cheaper

I had several death experiences on high doses of iv ketamine. Pretty awesome shit.

I had a dream where I picked up a girl with her legs wrapped around me and we were making out. It was pretty hot.

My dick feels nice when I wake up and have a better sex drive. No dreams tho sadly. That's what I mostly wanted out of it. Does help me feel well rested in the morning tho

I had crazy dream before so assume all that's changed is there's more sex in them now.

I find that kind of funny. I find that kind of sad.

The magnesium made my ass explode every morning, so I had to stop.
Didn't get any dreams anyway, I rarely do.

I think Tears for Fears wrote a song about you m8

>The magnesium made my ass explode every morning
Your boyfriend's name is magnesium?

This is true. Absolutely fool proof way of having vivid dreams

Improved my sleep quality a lot

>Getting high everyday is better than dreams, though, so whatever.
Is your life really that shitty that you have to depend on a drug to make it bearable? Seek help user