How does it feel to constantly be proven wrong, Veeky Forums?

How does it feel to constantly be proven wrong, Veeky Forums?

Boogie is going to make it and there's nothing you can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5g72WQfTwNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow, he went from morbidly obese to morbidly obese

SAGE

>Nice shitpost man
Here's the thing about blubber man. The easy way doesn't work for people. I know one person who has ever succeeded in going through gastric surgery and she is almost a completely vegetarian because of it.

He's going to get down to 300 lbs at the most beneficial, and he's never going to look good. He already thinks that it's going to be easy and that he has no cravings. The cravings come back and he's not knowledgeable enough to know it.

I can't wait until two years from now when I'm walking across the stage with an MD in hand. Gonna love not suggesting bullshit like this to people.

Only 300 pounds to go! Go boogie, you can do it broseph!!!!!

The guy can lose weight on 5000 calories a day. Must be so hard.

watch it pile back on as soon as his body fully recovers from operation and his hunger comes back full force

>H-He'll never get approved for surgery
>H-He'll never survive the op
>H-He'll never stick to the diet
>H-He'll never get below 500lbs
>H-He'll never get out of obesity
>H-He'll never leave skinnyfat
>H-He'll never have abs
>H-He'll never compete for Mr Universe
>H-He'll never bang Ms Universe

just... stop embarrasing yourselves

Nah, I know a few people who have had simmilar surgeries. They tend to loose a shit ton of weight for the first year then tend to stay like that for another one or two years. Then they start to baloon up again. Its horrible, the fatty sympathisers go nuts. Its gonna be atleast 3-4 years of nonstop boogie smugness.

>H-He'll never learn hyperbeam

>H-He'll never get below 500lbs
he didn't. he resorted in having a dangerous surgery done because he simply couldn't eat less

surgery might have removed half of his stomach but it didn't remove his inability to diet and not eat

saged & reported.

fuck off landwhale.

Boogie fuck off and pick up a dumbell you smug arrogant cunt

You ever watch that 600 lb life show where they document the people going through the surgery and loss? Do you know how often they plateau due to their lack of exercise and return to their habits? Notice how he calls what he's going through as "misery"? He's going to revert

in a few months he'll be back to his fat autistic fuck self. its the same reason why he is still fat now but said he would try to lose weight for what? 3 years in a row now? he has no willpower and its pathetic

How many years has it been since his been sub 500?

Pretty sure hes been 500-600 range for 10+'years on YouTube. I'm guessing last time he was 465 was when he was in his 20s or 30s or so.

this

boogie will always be beanbag-chair mode whether he likes it or not, and people will always ridicule him

in one of his latest videos he already tells his fans at the very beginning to be ready for a weight loss plateau

topkek

They didn't remove my stomach you massive retard.

Holy shit is all of Veeky Forums this stupid? Fucking cucks.

real boogie here,

pee pee poo poo caca lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5g72WQfTwNs

who the fuck watches this retard?

Sadly not actual boogie

How can he return to his old habits if he can only fit an egg in his stomach?

other fat retards.

by eating more often. It doesn't matter if can't eat an entire pizza at one sitting if he eats 12 pizzas over the course of a day

boogie finds a way

>things people do to get clicks

>inject eggs into bloodstream