How can I get fit with such a body

How can I get fit with such a body

Lift, eat, sleep, repeat. Just like anyone else.

unfortunately you will never be aesthetic with that frame sorry bro

Is it really that easy for an auschwitz survivor type of body? I weigh 121 pounds (55 kg)

Lift Eat Sleep

by eating at a caloric surplus and lifting weights using a beginner program

bump

It's "easy" in that if you actually DO it, you are guaranteed to look way better and get stronger. It's hard for skellies to reprogram their bodies to accept eating large/surplus quantities of food but can still be done if you're creative about it and have even a little bit of willpower.

Building lats and shoulders will make your frame wider, making you look more aesthetic. You look like you've never touched a barbell in your life so I would suggest start with some beginner programs then once you have decent strength hop on aesthetic programs. Good luck breh, we all have the potential to make it.

>wide hips of death

It's over

We've lost the genetic lottery

>that frame

I'm so sorry bro.

Or maybe I am just very fucking skinny

OP, I'm just like you. Been playing video games for 30 years. Body of a 12 year old. However, even I'm seeing gains.

Here's what you do:
Go to the gym at least 4 out of 7 days of the week.
Alternate between upper body and lower body. For example, monday is upper, tuesday is lower.
Lift heavy weights with low reps. So for example, deadlift as much as you can five times, rest, five times, rest, five times, finish. Move on to the next thing.
Last, avoid anything with sugar and eat food that's pretty healthy. Throw some dressing or salt on it if you need to.
Spend a week doing research on how to start getting fit for beginners (the FAQ here can help, but DON'T worry about all the calorie counting; you're not becoming a body builder. You just want an okay body)

Sum up:
Go to the gym often, spend at least an hour and a half there. Don't take more than 1 minute breaks between sets.
Eat healthy and eat often. Nothing with sugar. Ever.

1 month ago I looked exactly like you OP

5'8 weighing a whopping 48kg

I went with Starting Strength and could only lift the bar. Now I'm squatting 30kg and doing 15lb barbell bench press.

JOUST DO IT FAGGOT

>go to gym
>see gains
>three months later
>still can't lift more than I did three months prior

At least I'm seeing gains, but I will never lift heavier weights apparently.

>those hips

Would bully and force to be gym twink, no homo

>5'8 48kg
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>pls notice me i posted a picture with my comment
(you)

start liftin, start eating,

its gonna take a couple years.

you would have to get absolutely huge to hide those fucking hips bro

get used to eating a lot more

people like you get queasy after like 1800 calories

you need to get comfortable eating like 2300 calories a day

You need to eat 5000 calories a day!

I'm

CARDIFF
A
R
D
I
F
F

does this excite you?

As a guy who used to be this size it's probably more like 3.5k.

Who gave you my selfies?

>tfw almost the same body

its hard bro. Ive tried twice before and my noob gains plateud within 2 months.
Im on my third attempt now, trying to eat more and stay committed.

Its fucking depressing being the weakest cunt in my age range all the time.

eat (a lot) more if you actually want results

I can confirm. I used to maintain weight around 2.1-2.2k kcal, had to bump it to 3.5k to start seeing real results. It's stupidly hard to make a change like this, but you get used to it after a couple of weeks. Now if I eat under 3k I feel like I'm starving kek

Fuck aesthetics and fuck women. Get good at running.

Do you think you're special? Just fucking do it. If it doesn't work, come back and ask then.

Buy a chinup bar and bands. Do chinups and pushups and when pushups are too easy, use a band to increase the resistance. Use bands to do overhead press and squat. Use bands and the chinup bar to do deadlift (put a band under your feet so that you have two loops on your both sides, put the loops on the chinup bar, lift the chinup bar). Use bands to do horizontal rows (sit on floor with your legs extended, put the band behind your feet and pull).

To summarize:
-chinups
-band pushups
-band overhead presses
-band squats
-band deadlifts
-band row

Eat more.

Yes, I think I am special because I haven't seen literally anyone as skinny as me in my life that is tall like me.

Why do you even recommend me a gym? I can't lift anything at all, I would have killed myself trying to lift a heavy grocery bag.

Reminder that i need to escape auschwitz
Its not a meme that its called this. Its literally hell mode.

That fapping pec

Do you fap? Get bloodtests done please.

it's simple. not easy. i started at 106lb. i'm 132lb now. it gets harder every week, you just need to keep going.

so go lift a heavy grocery bag. if you survive, try heavier bags, until you die or get stronger.

WHat do you mean?

Damn no matter how big you get you'll likely never be aesthetic. Your hips are wider than your shoulders, a really feminine characteristics.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't start lifting though, anything will look better than what you look like now

So extremely skinny people are just feminine now? Cool

look up old zyzz motivation vids. he said if you are turbo dyel (op) you can't really make progress if you go right away for isolation and skip the major compound exercises like squats, push ups, pull ups

you can make it brah

Just shovel food into your mouth
If you go out pack meals
When you're not eating meals eat fruits or nuts
Just eat, lift, and get 8 hours of sleep

i saved this photo from another user for an occasion like this..

>we're all gonna make it brah

>its simple, not easy
i use that all the time when someone has an excuse for me.

You have fairly narrow shoulders. If you're still developing, there is a chance that they'll widen and your end result will be nice. Right now it's not looking too bright, but you'll look better with some muscles on you regardless.

Workout for your body to look the best it can, not to look like some fitness model.

how will he ever recover?

ez. Just workout. You could be arnie dude.

Shoulder width expands. Do the normal shit to work out, but add daily neck work, forearm work, and deep as fuck breathing. Expand your rib cage.

Workout every day, and focus on building up a new internal dialogue that says, "I'd rather die than not get results." Bruce Lee, fucker. There are only plateaus. Body weight would be the same as weight training for you, so do a shit ton of push ups and variations, pull ups and variations, squats and variations (cossacks are great), russian twists, sit ups, planks (hollow body hold is the superior version), side planks, and DYNAMIC BODY RESISTANCE -> This means, use your own body as resistance. Hit all the angles of your limbs. There should be about 100 different things to do, and make sure to find all of them, and do all of them. As well, do the same movements/positions you do for dynamic body resistance but for bodybuilder flexing. Just learn how to flex like a madman. If your muscles are cramping from your flexing, then you are almost flexing hard enough. Flex until you die.
Add some isometrics as well. Static holds besides planks. I mean, horse stance, handstands (against the wall and not), bridge, deadhang from a pull up bar, etc. I treat isometrics as a time for meditation, you should too. Meditate to learn how to meditate, then meditate while performing static holds.
At the beginning of every workout, after warming up and stretching lightly, do body movement skill work. The handstands, the L-sit; all the gymnastic movement progressions. After that is the isometrics. After that is the calisthenics. After that is dynamic body resistance. At the end is bodybuilder flexing, and heavy stretching (20 minutes of intense stretching).

If you think you aren't recovering enough, then you need to work on your courage, passion and determination. The strong believe, because they will.

You either draw from a deeper well or divert the river to where you're at. All is under THE LAW.

Get grittier and meaner, more ferocious, with a powerful nervous system, or add some fucking muscle with 9999999 calories and hypertrophy. I am a neophyte wizard though so I would say, blast your energy system with your willpower by forcing yourself through extreme challenges. There are only plateaus in life, no limitations. Raise your pain and RoD (risk of death) tolerance with a warrior mentality; CHALLENGE YOURSELF. That DOES include eating like you're literally killing a living thing, and lifting a weight/your body as if you were fighting to kill someone and protect yourself. This digs deep into your psyche and draws out more power. It will show in your physique as well.

It's much easier than for fatties. Skellies like you only need to go in one direction, eat more and even if you gain some fat it won't look bad.

Bullshit. Drink 1 vege/fruit shake and take a vitamin soup every day with plenty of water, and starve the rest of the time, while doing some basic body weight strength training, and you lose all the weight in 1-2 months while gaining some strength. After that small amount of time you can lean gain or bulk/cut cycle.

>you lose all the weight in 1-2 months
Yeah if you're only 5kg overweight.
If you're fat you have to start with a cut, probably long, which means you aren't gonna get big gains at first. Not to mention you have to go near skelle status to look somewhat decent and start bulking, meanwhile the originally skinny guy got there a long time ago.

Sorry, I misread the first part of your post. Yeah you can lose a lot of weight in a few months if you starve yourself like that, but of course that's fucking unhealthy. The equivalent of telling an Auschwitz guy to stock up on junk food and eat 5kkcal a day.

It literally says in my comment that having hips wider than your shoulders is feminine you fucking retard. It's frame genetics

Fasting is healthy. I'll temper my advice with this addendum: Prepare your body for a longer fast with a 3 day, 7 day, and 14 day fast beforehand. People with schizophrenia have their symptoms disappear and become normal people while on extended fasts. Fasting has been shown to cure or alleviate many illnesses. I'll concede that going from eating all day to fasting for a month is a bit too shocking for most people's systems. But after one has familiarized their body to fasting (3,7,14) then a month long fast to take all the weight off is healthy and should be considered normal. Feast/Famine is historically common and thus biologically normal.

Sounds like bullshit but I don't know anything about fasting so I can't opine. I do want to read more about it though.

I used to be 116KG, all fat no muscle.

I fasted for a month, with cardio and lost around 20KG, then cut calories in 1/2 for a month before fasting for 1&1/2 months.

at the end i was down to 68kg (healthy for my height of 6.1")

3 and a half months, i went from being fat as hell, barely able to 3 minutes of cardio, to having a body i was somewhat happy with, and able to do 30 mins+ of intensive cardio.

Stop making excuses, get some vita pills and heavily cut, or fast.

Good to know that there are some smart people on Veeky Forums who use good advice.

Have that cunts before body as of now, just with smaller hip frame. I'm gonna sign up to the gym today. But fuck me, my family has been acting like I have a feminie body like OP. Thank you OP for not making me feel like a sad cunt, I truly mean it.