Have any of you cunts made your own protein bars or protein cookies?

Have any of you cunts made your own protein bars or protein cookies?

Have any recipes?

1. google no bake granola bar recipe
2. take a recipe and add your protein powder of choice to it
3. ??
4. enjoy cheap and healthy as fuck protein powder

There was a really good recipe around here which was like peanut butter, almond milk, protein powder, and I wanna say honey or dates or maybe it was both.
To be honest though protein bars are just candy bars for people who think protein makes everything good for you

there is no such thing

Homemade Protein Bars

Dry Ingredients
---
2 cups Quick Oats
1 cup Whey Protein Isolate
1/3 cup Dried Fruit Mix (or raisins)
50g Almonds
1 tsp Cinnamon

Wet Ingredients
---
1/4 cup Honey
1/4 cup Natural PB
1/2 cup Milk
40g Dark Chocolate (70% Cocoa)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract

Microwave the wet mixture for 30 seconds, to soften everything. Repeat if necessary. Mix together until blended, then add to the dry mixture. Mix until a dough is formed; may have to add a tiny bit more milk to get everything sticking together. Line 8x8 baking pan or tupperware with wax paper, and lightly grease with olive oil. Press mixture into a thick, even layer, and place in fridge until firm (about 20 minutes).

Makes 10 bars: 27.4g Protein, 24g Carbs, 7.5g Fat, and 270 calories per bar.

To keep bars from sticking together when being stored, dust lightly with protein powder.

Whey protein powder or just pure isolate? If it's 10 bars and 27 grams of protein per bar, assuming the cup of protein isolate has 270 grams of protein??

I make my own 'energy' bars to take on bicycle rides. Sorry but I do not really measure the ingredients.

Best bet is to do basically this.

However I think baking is really easy and makes a better bar. If you choose to bake, the bar should be some mixture of oats, seeds, nuts, dried fruit, etc. Then you also need something to bind it a;; together. I generally warm a mixture of eggs, olive or coconut oil, peanut butter, honey, and mashed bananas. If using oats you could also cook them a bit before baking.

FWIW when I started making bars I tried to copy closely Picky Bars as I believe them to be the indisputable best bar (maybe not for pure protein content but by any other measure they are peerless). However they are kind of expensive at around $2.50 per bar

Bars are probably my favorite thing to make because you can kind of go crazy with the good stuff...peanut butter, nuts, maybe cocoa powder, honey, etc.

Bump

I have made these dozens of times, they're delicious and a damn good energy kick. You can also add nuts and berries if you like (cranberrries and cashews are GOAT)

Posting moar

Cookies for you, because you asked.

I got the gookies brah

Also brownies, because I may as well share what I have in this folder.

And that's the last one I got. Hope something appeals here OP.

200g whey
100g oats
50g honey
50g peanut butter
1 dl milk

Mix all ingredients except milk in large bowl
While slowly pouring milk keep mixing (use your manly hands)
Apply the mix to a tray covered with a baking paper and flatten it (i usually fold the baking paper over the "cake" and then press)
Put in refrigerator for a few hours
Cut into bars and cover in tinfoil

Makes about 10 bars. If you want to you can cover the bars in melted chocolate aswell, or add peanuts or whatever to them

Objective goat recipe

One deadlift of milk?