Uni General

/uni/ thread, post lifts, feels, etc

>first day back at uni
>go to the gym
>it's packed full of DYEL freshmen
fucc

If anyone goes to CSUF ima be in the SRC for a good 2 hours at 9:30

you can't go go the gym the first two weeks of the semester my man.

Damn what a shit school

LETS GO HOAGIES :D:D:D!!!

Senior reporting in

This

Not between 9 am and 9 pm

Fucking undergrads in my gym. Reeeeeee. If you don't study law get out.

>UNC
>all summer, the gym was a ghost town
>move in weekend, get turned away because gym was at capacity

Are undergrads the real gain goblins? I think so.

>tfw UNC Senior

Umad i'm stealing your potential gains, nerd?

Moving in pritchard this week. What should I expect?

>Studying law
Enjoy doing the bitch work to usher in the next age of "minority rights"

lads I'm lifting for the first time in 3 weeks today at one of the campus gyms. send me your atheist prayers please

also who else /gamecocks/ here?

Please... I don't want to pledge another fraternity for friends.

I think he means because its packed full of people but they will eventually lose interest after about 2 weeks

gym at san diego seemed to be full of dumb faggots, trannies, women, and over priced with shitty hours. i just went to a 24 hour fitness. why use the university gym?

Go honkies!! Senior here too. The gyms are about to be so wack.

Have fun :) Pritch is one of the best dorms socially.

Any denver chads want to hang out...

Fucking this so much. The gym is literally packed full to the point of 95% MACHINES are even occupied

Freshman DYEL here, anybody from MU?

I know at least one of you fuckers goes here after reading a review of the Mizzou rec center.

it's peak normie season, not even worth trying to battle the crowd.

I'm going today after the eclipse my city is right through the middle of its path where its most clear

What are the best places to work out? I feel like the wellness center is going to suck when i get there.

>geaux ragin cajuns
>transferred in this semester, came from a shitty school full of niggers wanting to kms on a USMC/USN ROTC scholarship, turbomanlet, weighed 120lbs because of stress and PT
>actually have a quality rec center here, everybody is so nice and manlets are everywhere, no mil staff breathing down my neck, no cardio requirements. niggers are plentiful but they keep to themselves
>i can fulfill my dream of being an angry mushroom now

goddamn i love it here already

Just means I get to mog more retards in front of the girl they invited to go work out with over summer

Cu Boulder
>/there are even more asians than last year/ edition

Be aware of the Pritchard pooper. Otherwise, you'll enjoy it my dude.
Yeah desu I might just use Foxridge gym for the first month of classes to avoid that freshmen rush

>Want to study med school in Canada
>Likely won't be able to pay tuition fees with part-time job if I had time for one
How the fuck do people in North America pay for uni actually?

L O A N S
O
A
N
S

How much money do they get a semester usually tho? Do you just go to a bank and ask for one?

I go there! I'm gonna stop by just to get my gym membership restarted but I'm gonna be going Tuesdays and Thursdays with Sundays being at my gym at home. I commute.

LATECH is wear its at faggot.

They need to update their gym room. I didn't go in at all for my spring semester. Also it's always full of dyel Asians.

who here /umd/eppley/

They actually did renovate it. It has rubber flooring now but they annoyingly moved the fixed weight barbells to either side of the rooms. And they moved the chair for overhead tricep extensions upstairs. It's so fucking dumb so now there is only one of those chairs on the bottom floor.

go cats

anyone go to rowan? how's the gym there, i just transferred, moving in in two weeks

you get about 5000-7500 a year guaranteed loans, the rest can be taken out by parents, all from the feds

some people can get federal grants up to like 5k/year i think

>want to study med school in europe
>everything including accommodation is free
>parents send me money for food
Feels good not being cucked

Go to SPH, Eppleys gonna be a shitshow the first 2-3 weeks of the semester

Incoming dyel frosh.
Any /slug/s know about the quality of the gym? Also how the martial arts clubs are? (grappling, Judo, muay thai)

I'm in Europe tho. Just really enjoyed the time I spent in Canada and wanted to study medicine there. The fees are kind of a turn-off tho

>Cal State is all of northern California
>Doesn't even show CSU
This map is retarded as fuck.

Auburnfags report in. 1st for fuck the rec center.

NCSU reporting in

Where are my /wolf/bros at?

UWF here

Where my bruins at

Please respond

Pohl is nice

>moved into new apartment with decked out gym and a pool and everything
HAHAHAHA ENJOY USING THE UREC WITH A BUNCH OF SKINNYFAT FRESHMEN DOING BICEP CURLS YOU PLEBIANS

GEAUX TIGERS

>not living off campus in a secured building with a private gym complete with squatracks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH probably a poorfag too

who else here IU?

Yes I go here too

Why would anyone want a workout partner? I will never understand. I brought my friends a handful of times and it made everything take 2x as long.

I'm the one you replied to
I transfer here this fall
and I am not a complete DYEL

how is eppley early in the morning though in the first weeks?
I plan on going around 8:30 in the mornings which was fine the last semester

>tfw no one goes to my uni

CSU Stanislaus reporting the fuck in.

Any Northern Kentucky guys here
Looking for a lifting partner
>tfw no friends

Forgets pic

The year just started and I already want to kill myself

Creighton sophomore btw

Dunno about early, im working full time at my co-op so i usually have to go around 5:30 at the earliest. Fall will be worse than spring because of 1st semester freshmen who havent given up on life yet

Where my north Texas bros at.

Collin County represent

Anyone go to Oregon State? i go to Western Oregon 30 minutes away.

It's a great place to meet Asian chicks and get mugged in the parking lot.

Fuck you undergrads. Y'all crowd the gym at the beginning of every semester until you fail your first test, then your retarded asses stop coming to the gym in the hope that you'll study more. It's like I have THREE New year's resolution periods.

>tfw no 24 hour gym
why even live

Who here /Winona State Warriors/?

Reportan. Year and major?

>already graduated
>seems like nobody here is from Iowa anyways

War Memorial if you want to lift in peace. McComas if you want to hit on prostitots and flex.

>ucf tiny in the sea of UF
reeee we're the biggest school in the US

Do they still have the open shower room in the bottom of War Memorial? I used to turn on 10 showerheads to get the water hot faster, then just wander around with my soap and imagine I was in a rain forest.

UML situps in the sauna crew reporting in.

Been here all summer and it's been nice not having people at the gym. Everyone must have moved back in over the weekend because now the best 24 hour gym is constantly crowded AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go Mizzou

Senior. school o' biznis.
You?

Senior and history. I haven't been to the rec center. Is it qts or mainly athletes and shit?

they're supposedly adding 4 new platforms and 2 new power racks

catch me in eppley waiting for the lat pulldown machine NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING TIME IT IS

Where my canes at

It's mainly athletes who can lift and DYELs who have no fucking clue what they are doing. There are some qt 3.14s around but they are mainly in the yoga/dance rooms. I usually don't go to the rec because it's always packed as shit when I go. I go to a gym off campus.

Ayyyy my sister got her car broken into on Calhoun some years ago, welcome to the club user

The one on Nichlson right next to walkons?

I live close to UML you from around here?

We just got an indoor gym and its fucking beastly
No pics cause Da rules say so

No, I just go to UML.

Any MDC bros here?

Yup, fuck homestead campus and kendal campus

So are those shit? I'll be going to Wolfson starting next week.

How much does the gym cost?

If I'm correct, about 10$ a month, don't get me wrong the gym staff at Kendall and wolf son are bro-tier, there's just a lot of DYELS and refs lifting in polos and cargo shorts in those gyms. Despite that, 10/10 would buy membership

Bruin boy reporting for duty.

Also frosh here, heard the gym's pretty good but only two oly lifting platforms, don't know about the martial arts clubs.

What college are you? I wanted Cowell but got Porter.

I do the same and my gym has the same deal. All the cutest grills are either in the yoga room or on an elliptical.
What gym?

When Dixon is closed for 2 weeks... FUCK YOU

Thanks. The gym is pretty much the only thing I'm looking forward to.

>double repped on the map ye buddy
where my illini and deacs