How do I acquire the healthy skin tone you usually see on teenagers who do sport?

How do I acquire the healthy skin tone you usually see on teenagers who do sport?

There goes my nofap

Going outside

Does going to KFC count?

I want to lick his feet

I think it's got to do with your skin undertones, pretty sure you've got to have peach or olive undertones (?) or something.

If you do it enough times, yes

Go outside?

Step 1: Be a teenager
Step 2: Do sports

Do sports

Also, regarding the "go outside" advice
Use a good sunscreen without hormone imitating chemicals and irritants, I still kept my skin gains because sunrays are disinfectant so it kills the harmful bacteria that causes acne

Leave the house

>those hips

It's mostly genetics.

it's part of how we age and it's part of how we see aging is a gradual unevening of the skin tone on the face and body.
>How do prevent it?
wear sunscreen and spend at least an hour outside a day.
>How do you reverse it?
exfoliate like a mother fucker or use a chemical peel and wear sunscreen
tanning once a week on a low setting with sunscreen to prevent burning or unevening will gradually make you a clay color.

Enjoy you're cancer

achtually, the sun fucks up your skin if you get too tanned, it shows when you get older.

>be young
>wear sunscreen
>do some form of cardio, in an effort to dispel heat your blood will come to the forefront of your capillaries on your skin, this keeps skin looking healthy and fresh

reverse aging 5x5

Tanning is never healthy. Their skin looks healthy because they're young and healthy. They are accelerating the aging of their skin by being outside. Tans being in fashion is an actual social construct and not a meme like "gender is a social construct".

that's my new goal body

A normal amount of suntan is different from over tanning

Nope, tanned skin is damaged skin. "A normal amount of suntan" is simply less damaging than "over tanning". The vast majority of skin cancer is caused by sunlight and other UV light.

gender is a social construct

faggot

Drink a shitload of water and sweat a lot.

This. Also, use Shea butter body lotion after shower or when ever. I once met a person who uses it often and had a ridiculously soft skin. Literally like baby's ass.

Did you touch a lot of baby ass?

>what is vitamin D

Something that you get plenty of without getting tanned skin, and which you can supplement effectively even if you never see the sun.

Frankincense oil and olive oil baths.

Or coconut instead of olive.

Time to drop the tan pill.

All tanning is skin damage. There is no such thing as a healthy tan. Lotions do not improve the tan quality or stop burning, the only thing they do is either delayor speed up the rate your skin receives UV rays. Sun screen is meant for when you're doing stuff outside for long periods. Applying sunscreen to tan will just make a 20minute tan take 2 hours. Waste of time.

The best and most efficient way to tan is to do it in small increments. Go out in the sun for just long enough that you don't get red. Go out one day for 10 minutes each side, if redness then skip a day. If no redness, go try 15min each side. Once you find how long it takes for you to burn, start going out for slightly less than that until you don't burn.

Go out every day for that long until you build a base tan. Once you do that, you may be able to handle 5 minutes longer than before. It's a lot of trial and error.

After like 2 weeks you'll have some color.
This advice is meant for whites who don't tan easily, not hidden darkies who never go outside. Also I live in Florida where the sun is more intense so your mileage may vary.

more of this guy?

how do i get rid of black heads, cheap?

Get him to put the lotion in the basket for starters.

B-but Zyzz said that the most important thing in life is having a tan!

Kek

are you retarded? do you really not know how tanning works? you literally just sit outside without a shirt on

Drinking lot of watah cause sport make you thirsty and sweaty often. Do sport

how hard do sport?

eat lots of fats like butter, cheese and get your micros in order.

I want to see his ass so bad

why are you acting as if white people (and northern Europeans in specific) and their shitty melanin genetics are the standard? Even Mediterraneans can go into the sun and they won't be "damaged". The only people who will be "damaged" by the sun are those who evolved in conditions that did not have strong sun exposure

kys

>my sides

wtf is wrong with you people